Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent-04-11-2016, Received- 07-11-2016
AOR Received.
SA-Nov 30th, AOR2- 19th December-2016
Any idea how long it takes to receive an official oath invitation email, once tracker has updated ? Any idea how long it takes to receive an official oath invitation email, once tracker has updated ?

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Any idea how long it takes to receive an official oath invitation email, once tracker has updated ? Any idea how long it takes to receive an official oath invitation email, once tracker has updated ?
its been over a month for me, no email received. Looking at the spreadsheet, people are receiving their oath invitation letter usually within a week before their ceremonoy. However its not consistent.

Reactions: trv_237

eager

Jul 20, 2015
Ok, so I'm not sure if this is to do with the email I wrote to the MP the day before , but all my status have changed to 'completed' as of today except the Oath ceremony. I'm glad to finally see some movement. Guess, it will take another email to the MP to recieve an Oath invite LOL.

hayden314

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
Toronto, ON
Hi everyone, did anyone get an invitation to Oath ceremony? Have you tried your local MP to accelerate the process?

My dates:
Test - July 27
DM - Sep 13

How long will it take to get Oath?

hayden314

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
Toronto, ON
Ok, so I'm not sure if this is to do with the email I wrote to the MP the day before , but all my status have changed to 'completed' as of today except the Oath ceremony. I'm glad to finally see some movement. Guess, it will take another email to the MP to recieve an Oath invite LOL.
I'm trying to do the same with my MP. How long did it take after you submitted consent forms to MP till they came back to you?

eager

Jul 20, 2015
I'm trying to do the same with my MP. How long did it take after you submitted consent forms to MP till they came back to you?
I wrote an email the day before . I did not recieve a response but saw movement on my application today. So took only one day for them to follow up on my application which is a surprise. I can now see DM on the old tracker.

Reactions: sk000

OllySyd

Apr 13, 2017
I wrote an email the day before . I did not recieve a response but saw movement on my application today. So took only one day for them to follow up on my application which is a surprise. I can now see DM on the old tracker.
Just curious, Is your MP the immigration minister The Honorable Sean Fraser..... :D

Jokes apart, I don't expect them to be so quick. Usually after you write to them, they will ask for an authorization from you allowing them to get updates about your case from the IRCC. Did you fill that out?

I guess it is coincidence.

• Haha
Reactions: eager

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Don't hope for a quick Oath Ceremony unless you are lucky. My wife applied in Sept. 2019. Has DM since end of July 2021 but no Oath yet.

eager

Jul 20, 2015
Just curious, Is your MP the immigration minister The Honorable Sean Fraser..... :D

Jokes apart, I don't expect them to be so quick. Usually after you write to them, they will ask for an authorization from you allowing them to get updates about your case from the IRCC. Did you fill that out?

I guess it is coincidence.
I don't mind such coincidences :) I did not recieve any authorization form. It's really hard to believe all these months I get nothing and right when i email the MP , BOOM! Well, this or that I'm glad i got an update :D

Last edited:

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
https://www.cp24.com/news/afghan-refugees-in-gta-frustrated-by-multiple-abrupt-moves-between-hotels-1.5663042

sometimes i look at this kinda news and dive into my thinking ship wondering how are IRCC gonna get better!! It's going to be even worse!! I hope whoever is almost done with their Citizenship processes can be done forever (for now at least!) with IRCC.

GTA afghan refugee conditions are worsen already!

I thought Canada brought everyone from Afghanistan already! but no!!!
People in Toronto are waiting years for their houses but they are getting houses from the city already!

I dont understand we are struggling on every sector yet we are not stopping!!