+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 - Citizenship Application

Juansehli

Dec 2, 2020
Honestly, I'm a little confused by what you just described. Let's see if I have it correct:

a) You and your wife submitted your applications together in a single envelope
b) You and your wife never got your AOR E-mails.
c) Your eCAS showed that you received an 'Application Received' (i.e. as per eCAS you got an AOR)
d) Your wife's eCAS didn't show anything
e) Suddenly last week your eCAS stopped showing anything
f) When you called IRCC, the agent couldn't find your application anymore.

If (a) through (f) is correct, then it's tough to say, honestly. It could be a glitch in their system or it means that after they processed your package and thought it was complete, they found something was missing after all and are preparing to send it back to you. I would suggest just waiting to see what happens next because it's a strange situation.
yes from a to f correct, just to clear more, what was shown in my ECAS was just the first line "that they received my citizenship application" but they did not mention any AOR e-mail in the ECAS.

Juansehli

Dec 2, 2020
If this in ecas,it's not coming back , no way coming back , if it disappeared even than not coming back ,as it was there and you saw dates, if it was one package , you should be good
Yes, I saw mine in Ecas with the delivered date exactly as Canada Post tracking number shows but it is no longer available in the ECAS. Also what was shown in ECAS is only the first line "that we received your application ....on...." but they did not mention any AOR e-mail or letter.

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
Is it normal to already have a second line at ECAS? We just got our AOR yesterday.

“We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 24, 2021.”

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
Another weird thing,

I mailed our application Nov18 regular mail without tracking (yes im stupid, lol :), but it got there!). ECAS says they received our application Dec16.

Juansehli

Dec 2, 2020
Another weird thing,

I mailed our application Nov18 regular mail without tracking (yes im stupid, lol :), but it got there!). ECAS says they received our application Dec16.
yes but at least it still has logic term that your mail got delayed by Canada Post or the company which you have used.

Reactions: badpusacat

spiderman009

Dec 31, 2014
Hello all,

I received an AOR minutes ago, please add it to the tracker. All the best to everyone.

Application type: Family of 2 (1 Adults, 1 child)
Physical presence days: 1,111 days
App sent date: Nov 4th, 2020
App delivered date: Nov 6th, 2020
AOR date: Feb 25th, 2021

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Hello all,

I received an AOR minutes ago, please add it to the tracker. All the best to everyone.

Application type: Family of 2 (1 Adults, 1 child)
Physical presence days: 1,111 days
App sent date: Nov 4th, 2020
App delivered date: Nov 6th, 2020
AOR date: Feb 25th, 2021
Done! Congratulations! :)

halayqa

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
A small update on this - when I checked this morning, that other box (with my old mailing address) was gone entirely - there's just my Home address now and a button to change it (if needed). Just wanted to check if others see the same thing on their side as well.

If yes, then it means they either:

a) Fixed the issue when I sent the change address notification a few days after my AOR, or
b) (If this appears for everyone, not just for the folks that asked for their address to be updated) That they got so many complaints about it they finally decided to get rid of it entirely :p
Submitted a webform 2 days after AOR, no changes yet. Also, didn't receive the AOR hard copy, neither discover Canada book .

eager

Jul 20, 2015
Submitted a webform 2 days after AOR, no changes yet. Also, didn't receive the AOR hard copy, neither discover Canada book .
You need to place an order for Hard copy, and it gets delivered to you about a week later. The time it takes for Canada post courier to get in. I got mine after 7 days of placing an order.

Reactions: halayqa

goodluckYall

Jan 28, 2021
A small update on this - when I checked this morning, that other box (with my old mailing address) was gone entirely - there's just my Home address now and a button to change it (if needed). Just wanted to check if others see the same thing on their side as well.

a) Fixed the issue when I sent the change address notification a few days after my AOR, or
b) (If this appears for everyone, not just for the folks that asked for their address to be updated) That they got so many complaints about it they finally decided to get rid of it entirely :p
Yes, I just checked this morning and my old mailing address has gone as well. I only have my current mailing address listed there.

thanks!

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mom's application was received Nov 9 and we still haven't got anything. No return package and no AOR. No ecas update either. I submitted a webform question but well, haven't got anything there either.
Should I send a new application?
She is 67. She doesn't need proof of english language and citizenship test. I thought her application would be much easier than mine... not sure what's happening here. Any thoughts?

cat_woman

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Med's Request
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2017
LANDED..........
08-07-2017

Hi, I was just about to post a question related to this. I went on to ecas after getting my AOR and my mailing address was my old India address. I clicked the contact us button and followed the steps to get it changed. It has been at least 2 weeks so far and I went online today and my old mailing address is still present, even though they say it takes 5 business days to change. May I ask what your process was? I see yours now is blank, did that take long to happen from the time you contacted to change it? Or did you need to call them?