+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 - Citizenship Application

OllySyd

Apr 13, 2017
Is Mississauga office still on vacation mode
Even though I am a Brampton resident, my office as per emails is shown as Mississauga. So looks like Mississauga office (the entire office at least) is not sleeping....:)

But understand your frustration, maybe certain case officers are tied up, sleeping are on vacation....

Reactions: Gunners

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Even though I am a Brampton resident, my office as per emails is shown as Mississauga. So looks like Mississauga office (the entire office at least) is not sleeping....:)

But understand your frustration, maybe certain case officers are tied up, sleeping are on vacation....
AFAIK, all applications from Brampton residents are processed in Mississauga office. Mississauga has been active lately (since so many people have received test invites lately). I am NOT sure about oath though. I'll have to take a deeper look to see if Mississauga applicants have been receiving oath lately. I know that one of my friends took the oath last week and his application was being processed in Mississauga.

Reactions: Gunners

OllySyd

Apr 13, 2017
AFAIK, all applications from Brampton residents are processed in Mississauga office. Mississauga has been active lately (since so many people have received test invites lately). I am NOT sure about oath though. I'll have to take a deeper look to see if Mississauga applicants have been receiving oath lately. I know that one of my friends took the oath last week and his application was being processed in Mississauga.
When did the person complete his test / app went into DM stage?

vadim_n

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-02-2015
Can't say enough thank you to you @rajkamalmohanram for all the work that you do!
I sent my passport's scans and translations, hopefully it will be enough.

I think that Missisauga's office isn't sleeping, I've received 2 emails from them last week.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Eng2020

May 12, 2021
Hello all,

I am new to this group. Nov/ 2020 application / Paper/ Single app/

I got update on the tracker saying that I am invited to do the test . However, I have not received an email about the invitation. so my question is How long it takes to receive the email after the update on the tracker?

Thanks

OllySyd

Apr 13, 2017
Hello all,

I am new to this group. Nov/ 2020 application / Paper/ Single app/

I got update on the tracker saying that I am invited to do the test . However, I have not received an email about the invitation. so my question is How long it takes to receive the email after the update on the tracker?

Thanks
Congrats and all the best. The email comes in about 2 to 5 days prior to the actual test. I got my email on July 21 and the test date was July 26 to August 15, with the tracker being updated on July 20.