+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 - Citizenship Application

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,
i am seeing post regarding background check completed already for november applicant. I have applied in November 2020 as well. Received AOR On Feb 17, 2021, got email for new immigration tracker on June 22, 2021. But in my tracker everything is in process and noting completed.

anyone with similar status? Should we do anything in regards to this?
Thank you

Reactions: Roger1985

MrChazz

May 4, 2021
Hello Guys,
i am seeing post regarding background check completed already for november applicant. I have applied in November 2020 as well. Received AOR On Feb 17, 2021, got email for new immigration tracker on June 22, 2021. But in my tracker everything is in process and noting completed.

Thank you
There is nothing you can do, other than wait for everything that is in progress to be completed.

JeanMeslier

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Doc's Request.
07-09-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
Guys,
Just a quick update, I received an email yesterday (Jul. 23, 2021) requesting scanned copies of all passport pages. I have submitted it today.
Planning to pass the test in the coming days. Things seem to be moving fast nowadays in the Mississauga office!

Reactions: OllySyd

Linear M

Mar 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Hello Guys,

Thank you
Same ,just wait and watch

3zat

Dec 30, 2016
Guys,
Just a quick update, I received an email yesterday (Jul. 23, 2021) requesting scanned copies of all passport pages. I have submitted it today.
Planning to pass the test in the coming days. Things seem to be moving fast nowadays in the Mississauga office!
Good luck, did you travel outside Canada, the past 3 years?

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
With the Citizenship now being able to be done remotely, I haven't seen anything in regards to the oath which I see the need for being done in country.

I am currently in the UK, so now being able to do the test from here is a massive weight off of my mind.

That said, once the oath invite comes (presuming no interview) and I travel back, does anyone know of options in regard to the certificate? The only address I technically have in Canada right now is a suite/mail box at a UPS store.

JeanMeslier

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Doc's Request.
07-09-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
Good luck, did you travel outside Canada, the past 3 years?
Yes, I did travel outside in 2018 for a few weeks, but I reported it in my application. Does it have any impact?

OllySyd

Apr 13, 2017
GM All.....Completed the test today morning....Waiting for the official confirmation.

Didn't realize the mail app and the test invite pdf were open and also not sure if the PR card picture was good enough for them. When wife was taking the test, the kids made some background noise, so not sure if this is an issue.

Was easy and event free otherwise....

Please update the tracker with this information. I will update once I get an official confirmation. A qq - will the official confirmation be by email or will it be reflected in the new online tracker?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
GM All.....Completed the test today morning....Waiting for the official confirmation.

Didn't realize the mail app and the test invite pdf were open and also not sure if the PR card picture was good enough for them. When wife was taking the test, the kids made some background noise, so not sure if this is an issue.

Was easy and event free otherwise....

Please update the tracker with this information. I will update once I get an official confirmation. A qq - will the official confirmation be by email or will it be reflected in the new online tracker?
I've updated the spreadsheet.

There is no confirmation email. You will see the update on the dashboard in a few days.

No audio/video is recorded during the test. The application takes pictures at random times, that's all.

Having other open tabs isn't an issue as long as you didn't change the tab/window when taking the test.

Webcams don't have the best quality. As long as the basic biographic information was visible clearly (at least the Name, ID # and DOB), you should be good.

Reactions: OllySyd

OllySyd

Apr 13, 2017
I've updated the spreadsheet.

There is no confirmation email. You will see the update on the dashboard in a few days.

No audio/video is recorded during the test. The application takes pictures at random times, that's all.

Having other open tabs isn't an issue as long as you didn't change the tab/window when taking the test.

Webcams don't have the best quality. As long as the basic biographic information was visible clearly (at least the Name, ID # and DOB), you should be good.
Thanks a lot. This helps

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram