Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Do u really think the canadian govt. gives a damn about some petition on Change.org
There are many such petitions, its completely useless.
Better than relying on hope and prayers. Unfortunately none of us here are members of parliament to present a bill. Atleast we can get numbers with us and spam MP inboxes.
Getting a few MPs who sponsor this change is all that's required.
See this:
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/11/canadian-politicians-take-to-social-media-to-highlight-issues-at-ircc-1119609.html

P.S. I did not find any other petition that addresses this concern 9f application status transparency. Please share the link and I will sign that petition as well.

P.S. 2 If you can't generate positivity atleast don't generate negativity.

pruthv

Feb 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal (yes, the one which is dead - not be confused with dead slow! I mean, dead!)
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
That's great to hear! So does that mean you directly got the portal emal? Also did you seeany update on your application status or it was just e-mail? thank you again for answering :)
I would refer you to my this post for more details. I had some back-forth with ircc with adr so I was expecting it. I just got the portal email only. My cic account status is still submitted with different requirements is in review - I don't know why.

Mb17nu

Feb 20, 2021
I applied in FSW-Inland Category, AOR November 1 2020. I recently switched my job in Canada, do I need to send a web form to IRCC with the update even if I am not claiming points for my work experience in Canada as part of my FSW application?

klausmike

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
I applied in FSW-Inland Category, AOR November 1 2020. I recently switched my job in Canada, do I need to send a web form to IRCC with the update even if I am not claiming points for my work experience in Canada as part of my FSW application?
I was in a similar situation in March and i sent a webform (with the hopes it would trigger anything on my profile. It didnt). In the webform, i indicated it was merely for information sake and shouldn't affect my application since my application was under fsw. So i guess it doesn't matter much.

saman.reza

Dec 1, 2021
Hi,
I am a Inland-FSW applicant. My AOR is Nov 2020.

The latest update was my medicals being passed on Jan 2020.

a few days ago I got a request for "additional family information". Any idea what that might mean?

saman.reza

Dec 1, 2021
Hi,
I am a Inland-FSW applicant. My AOR is Nov 2020.

The latest update was my medicals being passed on Jan 2020.

a few days ago I got a request for "additional family information". Any idea what that might mean?
Also my medicals went from "passed" to "you don't need..."

Mhihud

Dec 2, 2021
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum. My AOR is Nov 9, 2020.
FSW-O direct extraction with 524 points.
Biometrics done on dec 18,2020.
Medical passed on dec 16, 2020.

I've ordered my GCMS notes in june 2021 The ASSESMENT said that ELIGIBILITY is passed/ Info Sharing; In progress/ Security and Criminality not started .

My primary VO is Rabat (Morocco) and my second VO's CIO. According to my notes last time my file was touched it was in Jan 2021.

2 weeks ago I've received a GU - because my medical have expired - I have now the " You don't need a medical exam" message displayed.

The notes said: "
EE FSW
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information
contained in the file, I make the following recommendation------------------------------------------------
A11.2: Met
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 74 Ready to Finalize RPRF:
Complete ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 524 CRS points minimum score
"

The recommandations and comments are hidden !!!

So basically should I do my medical upfront and submit them ?
now that my eligibility is passed - Should I be relieved and just patiently wait for the golden email ? what are the next steps ? Do you guys think that my files is going well?

Thank you all for your help and good luck to everyone in here.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum. My AOR is Nov 9, 2020.
FSW-O direct extraction with 524 points.
Biometrics done on dec 18,2020.
Medical passed on dec 16, 2020.

I've ordered my GCMS notes in june 2021 The ASSESMENT said that ELIGIBILITY is passed/ Info Sharing; In progress/ Security and Criminality not started .

My primary VO is Rabat (Morocco) and my second VO's CIO. According to my notes last time my file was touched it was in Jan 2021.

2 weeks ago I've received a GU - because my medical have expired - I have now the " You don't need a medical exam" message displayed.

The notes said: "
EE FSW
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information
contained in the file, I make the following recommendation------------------------------------------------
A11.2: Met
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 74 Ready to Finalize RPRF:
Complete ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 524 CRS points minimum score
"

The recommandations and comments are hidden !!!

So basically should I do my medical upfront and submit them ?
now that my eligibility is passed - Should I be relieved and just patiently wait for the golden email ? what are the next steps ? Do you guys think that my files is going well?

Thank you all for your help and good luck to everyone in here.
Notes from which month are given here? Jan or Feb? Eligibility passed by first agent is nothing so far. You are still 1 year or who know how long far from the PPR.

raju78

Dec 1, 2021
Folks,

Received my COPR today. Sharing my timeline.

AOR: Nov 11, 2020
PNP (Outland): NS
COR: USA
Medical Passed (First time): Dec 22, 2020
Medical Passed (Extended): Nov 17, 2021
PPR / Ready for Visa Email: Nov 19, 2021
Passports Sent (to CPC Ottawa, used Fedex): Nov 24, 2021
Passports Delivered (to CPC Ottawa): Nov 25, 2021
Visa / COPR Approved: Dec 1, 2021
Passports & COPR returned: Dec 2, 2021
Passports Delivered: Dec 3, 2021

Rapid progress after Medical was extended. Never applied for GCMS so no idea of VO, etc.
Made 1 phone call in Jan and at that time application was with CIO Sydney.

Thank you all for being moral and virtual support. Best of Luck to all, light at the end of tunnel is very near.