+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

mikefox299

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Almost 2 months waiting for notes and nothing.

Did you get an extension email from them? Did you order from IRCC?
Never heard from them until they emailed me the CGMS notes this morning. I applied on October 1, 2021, the day I got a ghost update directly through IRCC

master_od

Aug 26, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
26-07-2021
I applied as FSW inland on July 28, 2020 and reached out to my MP in late June 2021 the first time. They submitted a letter to IRCC for "urgent processing." Nothing happened so in late October they got in touch with IRCC again and a few days later I got an email from IRCC to confirm some information. I got the portal email on Nov 21, a reminder on Nov 24,25 and 26. Each time I responded with the same information. On Nov 26 I got my portal credentials and submitted my photo and address confirmation. Now I'm just waiting for COPR. Good luck everyone. I think contacting an MP may help.

Ahmed H

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I applied as FSW inland on July 28, 2020 and reached out to my MP in late June 2021 the first time. They submitted a letter to IRCC for "urgent processing." Nothing happened so in late October they got in touch with IRCC again and a few days later I got an email from IRCC to confirm some information. I got the portal email on Nov 21, a reminder on Nov 24,25 and 26. Each time I responded with the same information. On Nov 26 I got my portal credentials and submitted my photo and address confirmation. Now I'm just waiting for COPR. Good luck everyone. I think contacting an MP may help.
Congraaaaaaaats. How was your background check before receiving the portal and May I know your visa office?

master_od

Aug 26, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
26-07-2021
Interesting; my background check said it hasn’t been started yet :( … did your medical extended recently before getting the portal?
Yes medical got extended some time in July

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Congratulations

doksh

Jul 11, 2020
Congratulations, on which bases have you asked the MP to request urgent processing?

jessiejgl

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Question.. so I logged in to my profile today and noticed an update.

"Latest update:
Review of medical results - November 25, 2021:You passed the medical exam."

I know its a good indicator, but normally how long would it take for another update after seeing this?

Reactions: requiemforadream

doksh

Jul 11, 2020

"Latest update:

I know its a good indicator, but normally how long would it take for another update after seeing this?
Congratulations! What is ur AOR and VO?

Nov 18, 2021

"Latest update:

I had this on Nov 12th and then first portal email Nov 18th. Fingers crossed for you!

Reactions: requiemforadream

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
This is great, congrats! I'm FSW Inland with AOR March 2020 and I've contacted two different MPs (my MP changed post election) and both times they just provided an update. Did you request them to send the letter to IRCC or did they do it themselves?

pruthv

Feb 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal (yes, the one which is dead - not be confused with dead slow! I mean, dead!)
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
FSW Inland AOR April 24 2020. VO Ottawa. I hope this is a really good indicator... lol
Like @thistooktoolong said, this is a good indicator. Mine got changed on 17th Nov and portal email a week later. Just keep checking your email!
Also, they send you an email asking following details to which you have to reply back:
Name, UCI, Email, Original entry date, Date of last time you entered Canada, Location where you last entered, Are you currently inside Canada.
Once you reply to it, they will send you portal login with temp password, through which you login, change your password, add your mailing address and upload photo. Then, they will process it and send you PR card.
Mind well, this is for the people who are in CANADA.

Reactions: jessiejgl