17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for the response.

Does that mean our application will be finalized and PPR is received only after XRay post delivery? Or can the panel physician give an exemption that x-ray is not needed?
Panel Physician has no role to play in making a decision. It is the IRCC's health branch that makes a decision. In ost cases, IRCC will wait until all the medical results are in to make a decision, including the x-ray.

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Hi @legalfalcon , we received remedical request. However, my wife is pregnant now. Do we need to do x-ray mandatorily? If not, will they process the primary applicant only or both will be held up till post the delivery? What options do we have now as she is just 6 weeks now

AoR 21 Nov 2020
CoR, Visa office: Singapore
FSW, Indian
@Dreddy Could you please let me know on which date your medicals expired and when did you receive the remedical request? Because even my AOR is same as yours 21stNov2020, and mine expired on 21stNov2021 on the portal.

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
@Dreddy Could you please let me know on which date your medicals expired and when did you receive the remedical request? Because even my AOR is same as yours 21stNov2020, and mine expired on 21stNov2021 on the portal.
Original medicals were given on 10th Nov 2020. So I guess they would've expired on 10th Nov 2021. Received remed request yesterday (23rd Nov)

Duduyems

Dec 14, 2020
Hey guys, Logged into my profile now, and my Application status has "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. ". There used to be a medical passed there instead. Please, any idea what's going on.

AOR Nov 4, 2020
FSW-O

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Hey guys, Logged into my profile now, and my Application status has "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. ". There used to be a medical passed there instead. Please, any idea what's going on.

AOR Nov 4, 2020
FSW-O
It's a system generated update which means they'll extend your medicals or send you re medical request when your time for PPR arrives.

Reactions: walnorez

pruthv

Feb 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal (yes, the one which is dead - not be confused with dead slow! I mean, dead!)
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
Just got Portal Confirmation email!

Sharing my timeline and things that happened recently...
FSW (Inland)
VO: Montreal
AOR: 30 November 2020

No updates for almost a year until I got gcms note at the end of Oct. Firstly, my VO got changed to Vancouver making Montreal secondary. Another was my eligibility had review required.

I thought to be proactive and send them supporting documents for my eligibility, which I did on Nov 15 via webform,... and I got a response back on Nov 17 with Additional Document Request (ADR). Also, my cic account changed my medical status to passed on Nov 16 2021. I sent that ADR the following day on Nov 18.

Today, on Nov 25, I have received the portal email which was from Calgary.

Thank you everyone here for supporting and sharing information. I'm sure, your email is on the way too. Let's be hopeful! :)

stickynotes15

Nov 22, 2020
Has anyone with an October AOR and Ottawa VO received an update recently? (Other than medicals)
Just trying to gauge if Ottawa is working on late 2020 applications or not.

OnyeAmchra

Sep 11, 2021

FSW (Inland)

No updates for almost a year until I got gcms note at the end of Oct. Firstly, my VO got changed to Vancouver making Montreal secondary. Another was my eligibility had review required.

I thought to be proactive and send them supporting documents for my eligibility, which I did on Nov 15 via webform,... and I got a response back on Nov 17 with Additional Document Request (ADR). Also, my cic account changed my medical status to passed on Nov 16 2021. I sent that ADR the following day on Nov 18.

Thank you everyone here for supporting and sharing information. I'm sure, your email is on the way too. Let's be hopeful! :)

Congratulations!!!!:D

Reactions: pruthv

mikefox299

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Nov 03, 2020 AOR - Inland FSW.

Finally passed my eligibility according to latest notes received today. Date passed 09/22/2021, Ghost update October 1, 2021.

Montreal VO, no other progress on file since last year's medicals passed message

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020

FSW (Inland)

What kind of review required? What exactly did they ask for if you don't mind sharing!

pruthv

Feb 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal (yes, the one which is dead - not be confused with dead slow! I mean, dead!)
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
What kind of review required? What exactly did they ask for if you don't mind sharing!
Review was regarding past employment and funds. I send documents myself for the past employment but just wrote explanation for funds as the bank letter was from a Canadian bank. They raised ADR for the funds, so I had to send a new bank letter for it.

Thanks @OnyeAmchra !!! :)

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Review was regarding past employment and funds. I send documents myself for the past employment but just wrote explanation for funds as the bank letter was from a Canadian bank. They raised ADR for the funds, so I had to send a new bank letter for it.

Thanks @OnyeAmchra !!! :)
Congrats!
Please do you know why they raised the ADR?
Was it because you did not show up to the required amount (because you are inland) or did not show 6 months balance?
For past employment, please what did you upload before and what did you upload now?

Thanks.

pruthv

Feb 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
Congrats!
Please do you know why they raised the ADR?
Was it because you did not show up to the required amount (because you are inland) or did not show 6 months balance?
For past employment, please what did you upload before and what did you upload now?

Thanks.
Thanks @JM_X ! :)

For funds, case analyst couldn't verify my Scotiabank letter as folks at bank gave me a screenshot of their system with bank stamps instead of a proper letter. I wrote an explanation of it while submitting my other documents for employment thinking it will be just fine as it is Canadian bank. They raised ADR stating I need to show latest letter from bank else they will process it with what they have in file. I sent my TD bank letter and that worked out just fine.

For past employment, one of my employer had taken down their website. So, case analyst couldn't verify the employer. Fortunately, my work at that employer was well-documented across the web. I submitted over half a dozen web links from media articles and other trusted sources. I also submitted my income tax returns, and other related documents.

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Thanks @JM_X ! :)

For funds, case analyst couldn't verify my Scotiabank letter as folks at bank gave me a screenshot of their system with bank stamps instead of a proper letter. I wrote an explanation of it while submitting my other documents for employment thinking it will be just fine as it is Canadian bank. They raised ADR stating I need to show latest letter from bank else they will process it with what they have in file. I sent my TD bank letter and that worked out just fine.

For past employment, one of my employer had taken down their website. So, case analyst couldn't verify the employer. Fortunately, my work at that employer was well-documented across the web. I submitted over half a dozen web links from media articles and other trusted sources. I also submitted my income tax returns, and other related documents.
Thank you for the detailed response.

I had my medical extended Nov 16
Montreal Vo
AOR: Dec 2, 2020
Was told yesterday that my file is at whitehorse. As at yesterday, eligibility was under review, security and criminality in progress, info sharing complete.