+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Receive CSBA note that applied in October. The only progress from Jan.2020 is criminality from in progress changed to not started in May. And my medical was expired without automatic extension.
That's not an update. Criminality goes automatically into "Not passed" after you did the fingerprints - it's done by system. And same for medicals expiry - it's done automatically by system. Your file wasn't opened by any human agent since Jan.

Aruni88

Nov 20, 2020
Has any FSW/PNP with November 2020 AOR whose medicals got expired got remedical request? Remedical request might be one of the indicators for PPR as I don't think I have recently seen anyone whose medicals were extended automatically.
yes got the remedical request. PNP outland AOR Nov 24

Reactions: workingmind

crzyvin

Jan 5, 2021
yes got the remedical request. PNP outland AOR Nov 24
so if medical expired, are they checking if we are inside or outside Canada and requesting medicals?
mine expired FSW-Inland AOR 24 NOV didn't receive medicals but got GU update...
will it take some time to get medicals after GU?

Aruni88

Nov 20, 2020
so if medical expired, are they checking if we are inside or outside Canada and requesting medicals?
I did not receive any ghost update recently before medical request, and got the request around 10 days prior to expire date. I do not know any other information how they handle it

crzyvin

Jan 5, 2021
I did not receive any ghost update recently before medical request, and got the request around 10 days prior to expire date. I do not know any other information how they handle it
oh, my medicals expired on nov 9th but got GU on Nov 12th looks like there is no pattern in this case.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
I believe they check it by stream type, so PNP-Inland will be higher priority to check than FSW-Inland, but eventually Inland could be checked.

Reactions: crzyvin

Aruni88

Nov 20, 2020
Your PPR might be around the corner once your remedicals are updated on IRCC's end. I am also PNP outland AOR Nov 6, but got no remedical request...what is your NOC and Country of Residence?
NOC 2173
Sri Lanka
medicals done on 08th Nov
updated on portal 14th Nov

Last edited:
Reactions: CarlCoco

wandrmnk

Jan 9, 2021
I have received my email requesting passport submission today. The instructions valid for 30 days from today are to submit passport, letter received and 2 photos for all applicants (principal and 1 dependent). However, I am travelling from UK to India on 25th next month and I am concerned if I can get my passport back by then if I send it this week to VFS, London.

The instructions asked to email LDNimmigration@international.gc.ca in case we won't be able to meet the 30 days deadline and I tried emailing that address but I keep getting mail bounced back from the mail server. In desperation, I submitted the same via web form to the London visa office. What can I do now to let them know of my situation?

Reactions: sgoldsmith

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
I have received my email requesting passport submission today. The instructions valid for 30 days from today are to submit passport, letter received and 2 photos for all applicants (principal and 1 dependent). However, I am travelling from UK to India on 25th next month and I am concerned if I can get my passport back by then if I send it this week to VFS, London.

The instructions asked to email LDNimmigration@international.gc.ca in case we won't be able to meet the 30 days deadline and I tried emailing that address but I keep getting mail bounced back from the mail server. In desperation, I submitted the same via web form to the London visa office. What can I do now to let them know of my situation?
Congratulations. What is your AOR, if I may ask?