+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

crzyvin

Jan 5, 2021
Need advice...
I applied as FSW - Inland (NOV 2020), I am on a dependent visa.
my spouse wanted to change the company he is on a work permit (Intra company transfer - work permit)
can he apply for BOWP and change the company? How he can change his job?
As per IRCC he cannot apply for bowp as I am the primary applicant of the Application how to proceed...

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html
Who can apply for a BOWP
To be eligible, you must:

• live in Canada (Quebec not included)
  • either
  • be the principal applicant on your permanent residence application
  • have submitted a complete application for permanent residence and passed the completeness check
  • have your acknowledgement of receipt letter
    • we send this letter to your account after we get your permanent residence application
@legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Need advice...
I applied as FSW - Inland (NOV 2020), I am on a dependent visa.
my spouse wanted to change the company he is on a work permit (Intra company transfer - work permit)
can he apply for BOWP and change the company? How he can change his job?
As per IRCC he cannot apply for bowp as I am the primary applicant of the Application how to proceed...

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html
Who can apply for a BOWP
To be eligible, you must:

• live in Canada (Quebec not included)
  • either
  • be the principal applicant on your permanent residence application
  • have submitted a complete application for permanent residence and passed the completeness check
  • have your acknowledgement of receipt letter
    • we send this letter to your account after we get your permanent residence application
@legalfalcon
Only PA can apply for BOWP.

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Has any FSW/PNP with November 2020 AOR whose medicals got expired got remedical request? Remedical request might be one of the indicators for PPR as I don't think I have recently seen anyone whose medicals were extended automatically.

yazbeh

Nov 12, 2021
Hi guys,
I have question about R10, could you please tell me that what is R10? and this is related to Education or language or job and etc.
thanks in advance

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hi guys,
I have question about R10, could you please tell me that what is R10? and this is related to Education or language or job and etc.
thanks in advance
R10 is the stage where IRCC confirms that you have submitted all the right supporting documents. It's also called "Completeness check"

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I have a Ghost Update today (Nov 12, 2021), and my Medical exam status changes to "You do not need a medical exam".
My medical exam expired on Nov 6, 2021.

FSW Inland | AOR Nov 17, 2020 | VO Ottawa

Reactions: crzyvin

crzyvin

Jan 5, 2021
I have a Ghost Update today (Nov 12, 2021), and my Medical exam status changes to "You do not need a medical exam".

I too got the same update today

You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

is it common? if medical expire we will get this?

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
People barely lodge and update their cases on myimmitracker. I check both myimmitracker and social media pages to understand whats happening to get a basic idea and if you still think non US residents are not getting PPR, then to each his own. I am seeing PPR from nigeria, Iran, India & the US.

@baryonix i am outland mate! Dont worry about the GU some have gotten the golden mail after a long period of silence! yours is coming!

for the rest of the folks in this thread, here's a ray of hope! CPC OTTAWA

https://www.facebook.com/groups/askkubeir/posts/1930869813758564

Post text for non FB users (not mine)

PPR
FSW Outland
COR USA
AOR Nov 2020
Remedical request September 2021
Medical passed 2nd time Oct 2021
PPR Nov 2021
Good luck to all waiting.....all the best!!
COR USA means country of residence USA, it just proves only US FSW-O are being processed

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
I too got the same update today

You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

is it common? if medical expire we will get this?
Yes, it is most common thing possible. The system automatically records that your medicals expired after 1 year of them being done and by default you get this change in your profile and a GU. This doesn’t mean at all that your file was opened, in fact if you would order GCMS Notes you would see that no one opened your file for this GU to take place.

Kkiran24

Feb 24, 2021
Hi guys and @legalfalcon, please guide, till date my employer has not received any call to verify my job details so does that mean my eligibility has not started? I have not ordered gcms notes either to know the status of my application so just curious whether eligibility can be done without even calling the employers.

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Receive CSBA note that applied in October. The only progress from Jan.2020 is criminality from in progress changed to not started in May. And my medical was expired without automatic extension.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi guys and @legalfalcon, please guide, till date my employer has not received any call to verify my job details so does that mean my eligibility has not started? I have not ordered gcms notes either to know the status of my application so just curious whether eligibility can be done without even calling the employers.
IRCC does not call all employers or does secondary verifications. Only when IRCC has doubts about your employment will they all or send someone on site. For most applications, there is no call or on-site visit.

Also, IRCC relies on open-source searches. See https://bit.ly/3FdtpyQ

Just because IRCC has not called your employer does not mean that your eligibility has not passed.

Call IRCC or request your GCMS notes to see at what stage your application is at.

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Has any FSW/PNP with November 2020 AOR whose medicals got expired got remedical request? Remedical request might be one of the indicators for PPR as I don't think I have recently seen anyone whose medicals were extended automatically.
Mine expired back in May 2021 and got extended. I received an email informing me I won’t be required to pass medical exams again since I was already in Canada.

esc

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020

Same here. Let's hope for an extension of the previous results.