+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi All,

I am inland CEC candidate, I got my ATIP report back and need some help understanding where I stand as of now.

AOR - Nov 27th 2020
Medical Passed - Jan 7th 2021
Biometrics - July 17, 2019 (picked directly from my WorkPermit application), complete, Received NRT
Primary office - Etobicoke
Secondary office - Vancouver
Eligibility - Review required
Security - Not started Due date - 2022/01/07 Last updated - 2021/01/06
Criminality - In progress Due date - 2021/02/05 Last updated - 2021/01/06
Criminality - Passed - Bio Skipping as passed
RCMP Screening - No reportable trace Note: I didn't submit RCMP my fingerprints as it was not requested.
Biometrics RCMP- NRT received
Biometrics RCMP- Cancelled
Info Sharing - Complete

Based on EE eligibilty section -
In Analyst's recommendation everything else looks as reviewed and passed and last few lines reads -
Police Certificate ----- Primary applicant India police certificate: Provided-NRT Canada RCMP police certificate: Review Required R10 OK
Recommendation: Review Required - Pending RCMP Screening Results.

Above was updated on - Date 2021/01/06 - Centralized Intake Office

Under General section one thing that pops -
Under special COVID-19 measures, the applicant is exempt from providing a new biometric enrollment - Date 2021/01/06 - Centralized Intake Office

PS: I soon have to travel back home, and will get stuck there till my TRV application (based on extended work permit) is completed (applied in August 2021).

@legalfalcon , any suggestions? Should I go for RCMP certificate on my own?

Thanks in advance.
No A11.2 done yet? Just completeness check R10 in January and that’s it?

Probably you mistakenly said Analyst as it seems that Analyst never touched it but Program Assistant only from CIO.

kp147

Sep 2, 2021
No A11.2 done yet? Just completeness check R10 in January and that’s it?

Probably you mistakenly said Analyst as it seems that Analyst never touched it but Program Assistant only from CIO.
My mistake, let me add the complete comment from Program Assistant.

"Review Type: Program Assistant Application#:xyz Regulation: CEC I have reviewed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following:
MIN.SCORE: 471 CRS SCORE:485 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified ----- Languages - English - IELTS and Met threshold & verified ---- Education ---- ECA report verified, foreign credentials confirmed on ECA site, bachelor's degree(4 years), Foreign Credential provided ----
Police Certificate ----- Primary applicant India police certificate: Provided-NRT Canada RCMP police certificate: Review Required R10 OK
Recommendation: Review Required - Pending RCMP Screening Results ---- Age ---- reviewed and No change from ITA to eAPR ---- Documents set for review --- Client information

"

Also a note: RCMP Screening NRT was updated on 2021/01/15 and above review note was update don 2021/01/06.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
My mistake, let me add the complete comment from Program Assistant.

"Review Type: Program Assistant Application#:xyz Regulation: CEC I have reviewed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following:
MIN.SCORE: 471 CRS SCORE:485 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified ----- Languages - English - IELTS and Met threshold & verified ---- Education ---- ECA report verified, foreign credentials confirmed on ECA site, bachelor's degree(4 years), Foreign Credential provided ----
Recommendation: Review Required - Pending RCMP Screening Results ---- Age ---- reviewed and No change from ITA to eAPR ---- Documents set for review --- Client information

"

Also a note: RCMP Screening NRT was updated on 2021/01/15 and above review note was update don 2021/01/06.
So your Eligibility (A11.2) was not done yet. I have exact the same note as you but I am EE PNP Aor dec 2020.
That is so weird that you are CEC and they just did completeness check R10 for you and nothing else. Nowadays they process CEC faster than everyone.

imm2canadaordie

Nov 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
So your Eligibility (A11.2) was not done yet. I have exact the same note as you but I am EE PNP Aor dec 2020.
That is so weird that you are CEC and they just did completeness check R10 for you and nothing else. Nowadays they process CEC faster than everyone.
If that's the case, why put Eligibility: passed and not Eligibility: in progress? if it isn't conclusively passed

cyystef

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hey guys, my medical exam expired on 22rd this month, and two days ago I got an 'application/ profile update' in my account, saying that I do not need a medical exam. Does this message mean anything? Anyone ever received the same message?

Thank you guys.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Mine eligibility is not done as per my gcms printed on 3 august 2021, I am December 2020 PNP EE candidate. Only R.10 OK and review required for stat. questions. They last updated my file on 3rd feb 2021 for R10 only

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All,

I am inland CEC candidate, I got my ATIP report back and need some help understanding where I stand as of now.

AOR - Nov 27th 2020
Biometrics - July 17, 2019 (picked directly from my WorkPermit application), complete, Received NRT
RCMP Screening - No reportable trace Note: I didn't submit RCMP my fingerprints as it was not requested.
Info Sharing - Complete

In Analyst's recommendation everything else looks as reviewed and passed and last few lines reads -

Under special COVID-19 measures, the applicant is exempt from providing a new biometric enrollment - Date 2021/01/06 - Centralized Intake Office

PS: I soon have to travel back home, and will get stuck there till my TRV application (based on extended work permit) is completed (applied in August 2021).

Thanks in advance.

See https://bit.ly/31bxrZN

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hey guys, my medical exam expired on 22rd this month, and two days ago I got an 'application/ profile update' in my account, saying that I do not need a medical exam. Does this message mean anything? Anyone ever received the same message?

Thank you guys.
It just confirms that your medical certificate has expired and when the time comes, IRCC will let you know whether they want you to take an appointment for a new set of medicals or whether they will renew the validity of the current certificate after an internal review.

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
I had the same status details and notes from program assistant.
I didn't submit any RCMP report as it was never asked.
My last notes with same details was generated on the last week of September and in 25 days they cleared everything and I got my portal request.

So just wait for few more weeks.

Goodluck!

Hi All,

AOR - Nov 27th 2020
Info Sharing - Complete

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: kp147

4K0223

Aug 7, 2021
Hi everybody,

I received an email (the same one for me and another for my wife) from IRCC on Oct 12 which was saying:

Congratulations! Your status as a permanent resident is confirmed. An IRCC case worker will be sending you a message with further information...
About a week later we received my wife's PR card by mail but not mine. There's no update from IRCC.

I wonder if they send both cards together? Does anybody have any idea what's going on? Does this email mean they sent both cards and after 6 weeks I should report mine missing?

This is very important for me since we applied through PNP Express (relies on the full-time job that I have) and now I'm transitioning to start my own business finally. I already got a new SIN using the eCoPR (with the work visa we had a temporary SIN). So I hope just not receiving the card won't cause any issue for me when I terminate my current employment?

I really appreciate it if you can give me any further information whether about the PR cards or my freedom of work situation with eCoPR.

klausmike

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hi everybody,

I received an email (the same one for me and another for my wife) from IRCC on Oct 12 which was saying:

About a week later we received my wife's PR card by mail but not mine. There's no update from IRCC.

I wonder if they send both cards together? Does anybody have any idea what's going on? Does this email mean they sent both cards and after 6 weeks I should report mine missing?

This is very important for me since we applied through PNP Express (relies on the full-time job that I have) and now I'm transitioning to start my own business finally. I already got a new SIN using the eCoPR (with the work visa we had a temporary SIN). So I hope just not receiving the card won't cause any issue for me when I terminate my current employment?

I really appreciate it if you can give me any further information whether about the PR cards or my freedom of work situation with eCoPR.
You are already permanent resident. Your card is just a proof of that (Same is true for the ecopr) and necessary for trips outside Canada. You are at liberty to do whatever you want at this point. Congratulations!!

Reactions: 4K0223

ash21

Oct 18, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I received a request letter from IRCC stating the following

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa"

I have applied to express entry from USA and currently I have travelled to India and in the request letter that I have received it is mentioned that I need to submit my passport - ship it to Canada and I'm not sure how I can do this from India as I read in some portals stating that sending passport abroad is not legal.

Can you please guide me here @legalfalcon . Thanks for all the help.

Last edited:

Kenny George

Sep 7, 2021
Hi All,

I received an email from IRCC stating that they are "Still working on your application". Is it a usual email or anything positive specifically, please advice.

AOR : NOV 2020 (FSW-Outland India)