+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
I'm currently doing OPT in US valid until Feb 4th, 2022.
I have applied for FSW-O Category under the express entry program.

AOR: Nov 2020
Medical Passed: Jan 2021
Biometrics: Feb 2021

No updates then after, what are the chances of getting PPR before Feb 2022? Anyone with similar experience or going through the same situation as me?

Any guidance would help because I'm not able to plan anything right now.
Literally everyone whose AOR is after March 2020 are waiting for some progress. I would suggest plan independent of your PR application, no one knows when IRCC starts working on pending applications so there is no timeline. Apply for H1B and hope for the best.

Reactions: walnorez

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hello Respected group members, hope everyone is well with their families.

Has anyone medicals expired as per their GCMS OR CBSA notes and still there is no update on their EE profile. The EE profile still says medical passed ?

My medical expiry date is today but my profile still says Medical passed in Nov 2020 last year.

Reactions: Odeku55

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020

Has anyone medicals expired as per their GCMS OR CBSA notes and still there is no update on their EE profile. The EE profile still says medical passed ?

My medical expiry date is today but my profile still says Medical passed in Nov 2020 last year.
Yeah it takes time sometimes, My medicals were done on 14th oct last year but then I got the I don't need a medical change to my GCkey today itself. So wait it out

Reactions: CanWish

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , received my GCMS notes today with a new note created 2021/06/09:

"Text: On BF list. Per CIO assessment, FSW Work and CRS Foreign Work: require review. File sent to elig group."

Any feedback on what this means would be appreciated.

Thank you!

BF - Bring Forward date
CIO - Central intake office
FSW - Federal Skilled Worker
CRS - Comprehensive Ranking Score

This simply means that the CIO has made ana assessment, and based on that, your application has been brought forward and added to a group. This is just an administrative note.

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020

Same with me. Medical expired on October 21, still says medical passed.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
So I have been really confused with one aspect .
I have a TRV and I have travelled to canada before mupltiple times and I have disclosed that during my travel history and with my passports
But I did select no in the immigration and citizenship forum where it asks that have you applied to IRCC before .
I do not have any visa refusal.
Should I Inform IRCC about my TRV?
if yes should I just write a simple web forum?
@legalfalcon any advise would be appreciated

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
So I have been really confused with one aspect .
I have a TRV and I have travelled to canada before mupltiple times and I have disclosed that during my travel history and with my passports
But I did select no in the immigration and citizenship forum where it asks that have you applied to IRCC before .
I do not have any visa refusal.
Should I Inform IRCC about my TRV?
if yes should I just write a simple web forum?
@legalfalcon any advise would be appreciated
If you have ever applied to IRCC, for a visa, PR, etc. the answer should have been yes.

If you inadvertently answered no, send a web form and correct it.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
If you have ever applied to IRCC, for a visa, PR, etc. the answer should have been yes.

If you inadvertently answered no, send a web form and correct it.
Sir should I write a simple web form with all the details ? or do I need to fill a particular form ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Sir should I write a simple web form with all the details ? or do I need to fill a particular form ?
Just a webform and enter the details in the space provided. No need for any additional documents.

esc

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Hello all,

I submitted a webform yesterday (Saturday) attaching my proof of vaccination ( I know this is not required, but I decided to do so). And I'm surprised that it took only one day to receive a reply from IRCC, even though it is an automatic response.

I've submitted two webforms in the past fixing some minor mistakes in my application, and for both of them two weeks went by before I received the same kind of response.

Has webform responses been faster recently, or was someone working on my application for some reason?

I know we cannot be sure of anything but I was not expecting such a quick response.

By the way, I am PNP-O 20/11/2020 AOR

MAY1986

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hello all,

I submitted a webform yesterday (Saturday) attaching my proof of vaccination ( I know this is not required, but I decided to do so). And I'm surprised that it took only one day to receive a reply from IRCC, even though it is an automatic response.

I've submitted two webforms in the past fixing some minor mistakes in my application, and for both of them two weeks went by before I received the same kind of response.

Has webform responses been faster recently, or was someone working on my application for some reason?

I know we cannot be sure of anything but I was not expecting such a quick response.

By the way, I am PNP-O 20/11/2020 AOR
As far as I know . They are not replying to any webforms now a days and since like a month

esc

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
As far as I know . They are not replying to any webforms now a days and since like a month
Now I am even more surprised by the quick response.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my Medical Examination is about to expire in two weeks.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Now I am even more surprised by the quick response.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my Medical Examination is about to expire in two weeks.
Its just an automated response , I raised a webform yesterday and got the automated response after an hour. In clearly stated that they will reply again specifically to the request if it is urgent and a priority, otherwise they will not. No time frame has been mentioned but pre covid and per afghan it was 14 business days

Last edited:

esc

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Its just an automated response , I raised a webform yesterday and got the automated response after an hour. In the it clearly state that they will reply again specifically to the request if it is urgent and a priority, otherwise they will not. No time frame has been mentioned but pre covid and per afghan it was 14 business days
You are right. The old and new webform responses differ in content.

For instance, the old one from December 2020 and received after 18 days :

"Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).

We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.
...."

The last one:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to the high volume of enquiries related to the situation in Afghanistan we have shifted resources in our Client Support Centre and are responding to priority enquiries only.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:
..."

While both are automatic responses, they are likely triggered due to different situations.