FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
So I had my medical exam on 14th oct last year, and they passed around 6th Dec 2020. Shouldn't my medical be expired and my gckey account displaying I don't need a medical exam and what not ? Like as far as I can tell its an automated message, Right ? But It still displays the old message. Weird? Or am I overthinking ? Any thoughts anyone?

Reactions: Odeku55

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
So I had my medical exam on 14th oct last year, and they passed around 6th Dec 2020. Shouldn't my medical be expired and my gckey account displaying I don't need a medical exam and what not ? Like as far as I can tell its an automated message, Right ? But It still displays the old message. Weird? Or am I overthinking ? Any thoughts anyone?
Had my medicals on the 21st of October last year also and was passed around dec 11th 2020. Should expire today. Hoping to see an automated message by the end of today or tomorrow.

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi,

I have a quick question regarding my wife's profile. The Medical Tests are set to expire on Nov 11 and we are going to apply for her Work Permit in a few days from now we got married a couple of months ago, so the Spousal Work Permit application is independent of her individual PR application).

If we get the medicals done now, will the same reports be valid for both Work Permit application and the PR Application? (if IRCC asks for the re-examination as the old reports for the PR application would have, most probably, expired by the time we reach the COPR stage)
Hi @legalfalcon,

Any idea about this?

Thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

Any idea about this?

Thanks!
If you have medicals on file, they will be added to all pending applications. However, you will have to submit the upfront sheet with the IME number when you submit the new application.

Reactions: tarun1110

noodles123

May 18, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon , received my GCMS notes today with a new note created 2021/06/09:

"Text: On BF list. Per CIO assessment, FSW Work and CRS Foreign Work: require review. File sent to elig group."

Any feedback on what this means would be appreciated.

Thank you!

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Just received GCMS Notes. Issued on 19 October, FSW-O.

Have to conclude that there is no movement in processing of the file even after Canadian borders were reopened. Around 20 September I received a GU and my background status changed from “We didn’t start processing” to “In processing”, so I thought that maybe someone opened my file, finally closed Criminality and sent it to Security.

Turns out there are no notes on that at all. It was just a system update which changed Medicals from Passed to “Passed - Expired”.

The file wasn’t touched since January. And Myimmitracker shows that no one besides US-residents is processed.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Anyone, any idea if I would move to Canada as a tourist for 1-3 months and notify them about my location in Canada, would they then open my FSW-O file and finally process it?

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Nope :( I moved here as a student in May and informed them they still haven't started back working on my file

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Anyone, any idea if I would move to Canada as a tourist for 1-3 months and notify them about my location in Canada, would they then open my FSW-O file and finally process it?
Absolutely won't change anything. Your file is outland stream no matter where you are.

MAY1986

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Absolutely won't change anything. Your file is outland stream no matter where you are.
Bro I have an inquiry if you can help

SINP nominated through OID stream
Outland
AR 23 Nov.2020 ( Sydney Nova Scotia )
Temporary file.number May 2021 after I sent webform
No AOR yet
I am totally frustrated and losing hope
I have no idea whats gcms notes are . Shall I do them ? Whats the use of it?
I sent a webform 1 month back with no reply.
My lawyer is telling me to wait and its normal but I am so worried ! I can see many members of 2021 AR are done with medical and biometrics. Why my case is still.waiting for AOR ! How much time do I need for the COPR ? Its been almost 11 months since the AR :(

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Bro I have an inquiry if you can help

SINP nominated through OID stream
Outland
AR 23 Nov.2020 ( Sydney Nova Scotia )
Temporary file.number May 2021 after I sent webform
No AOR yet
I am totally frustrated and losing hope
I have no idea whats gcms notes are . Shall I do them ? Whats the use of it?
I sent a webform 1 month back with no reply.
My lawyer is telling me to wait and its normal but I am so worried ! I can see many members of 2021 AR are done with medical and biometrics. Why my case is still.waiting for AOR ! How much time do I need for the COPR ? Its been almost 11 months since the AR :(
Wait you are still waiting for AOR and asking for COPR? You do realize that if there is no AOR then file may not reached its intended destination. 1st you need figure out why you didn't receive an AOR. GCMS can help and provides more details

Reactions: MAY1986

MAY1986

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Wait you are still waiting for AOR and asking for COPR? You do realize that if there is no AOR then file may not reached its intended destination. 1st you need figure out why you didn't receive an AOR. GCMS can help and provides more details
The problem that even in the webform reply they stated that its still in the que

Also , my lawyer has the email.password which is registered in the application.

Can I do a webform my self and put all my.details but with a different email to receive the reply ?

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
The problem that even in the webform reply they stated that its still in the que

Also , my lawyer has the email.password which is registered in the application.

Can I do a webform my self and put all my.details but with a different email to receive the reply ?
I guess you can do that but CIC is not providing replies to any web forms or phone calls if you are not from Afghanistan. So you won't find much help.

Reactions: MAY1986

MAY1986

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
I guess you can do that but CIC is not providing replies to any web forms or phone calls if you are not from Afghanistan. So you won't find much help.
OMG . First COVID19 and now Afghanistan . They just want to have any excuse for there delay.

But what will GCMS do ? And how to do so as I am outland.

But is it normal to wait 11 months for AOR ?! Or something is going weired ? Also , shall I do upfront medical ? Will this help

Thanks a ton for your cooperation dear

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
I'm currently doing OPT in US valid until Feb 4th, 2022.
I have applied for FSW-O Category under the express entry program.

AOR: Nov 2020
Medical Passed: Jan 2021
Biometrics: Feb 2021

No updates then after, what are the chances of getting PPR before Feb 2022? Anyone with similar experience or going through the same situation as me?

Any guidance would help because I'm not able to plan anything right now.