I found a good news on Facebook

Finally ECopr

Fsw inland
Aor- 17 nov 2020
vo- Montreal
Medical extended 6 OCT 2021
PR portal login -15 OCT
Ecopr-17 OCT 2021
Thank you so much for everyone in this group for updates and motivation of Kubeir sir.
Hope everyone get their PR soon.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/askkubeir/permalink/1911859728992906/

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Got a ghost update this morning. Nothing seems to have changed on my profile tho, and my medicals were already extended in April.

ahmeda02

Feb 10, 2021
Hi, I ordered CBSA through GET GCMS for the second time. The file I received this time is way shorter than the one I got the first time. Does this mean anything?

According the report:
Eligibility: Passed
Security : Not started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress

Does anyone know how to interrupt those? I would really appreciate
I also got a ghost update a week after I applied for the notes so whatever changes that happened in that last update might not be included in the report.

I am a FSW-inland but now I qualify under CEC since I already got my 1-year Canadian experience, I guess I should have waited and applied under CEC. My friend applied under CEC back in March 2021 and got his PR in August 2021, it seems that CEC moves much faster than FSW even if both are in Canada.

Thank you and good luck everyone

Reactions: Jeet221990

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Hi everyone, as I have been waiting for my FSW-inland for almost a year, I almost become eligible for CEC now. I have a few questions about the requirements:
  1. I started working on Nov 9, 2020. By Nov 5, 2021 I will complete 52 weeks (thus 52 * 30 hours = 1560 hours). Is this enough for CEC or do I need to work pass Nov 9, 2021 ?
  2. My last medical was done on Nov 6, 2020 and I have never left Canada since then, is it possible to use this Medical exam if I get my ITA somewhere between Nov 5 and Nov 9, 2021?
@legalfalcon
Thank you

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hi everyone, as I have been waiting for my FSW-inland for almost a year, I almost become eligible for CEC now. I have a few questions about the requirements:
  1. I started working on Nov 9, 2020. By Nov 5, 2021 I will complete 52 weeks (thus 52 * 30 hours = 1560 hours). Is this enough for CEC or do I need to work pass Nov 9, 2021 ?
  2. My last medical was done on Nov 6, 2020 and I have never left Canada since then, is it possible to use this Medical exam if I get my ITA somewhere between Nov 5 and Nov 9, 2021?
@legalfalcon
Thank you
Sorry I am not @legalfalcon but ....

1. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/canadian-experience-class.html#minimum. On Friday 5th Nov 2021, you will complete 51 weeks and 5 days and 1560 hours of work as 6th and 7th are weekend. So ... you should be eligible. But... dont hang your case on technicality and apply properly with an unquestionable experience. That being said, your probability of getting an invite by that day is less because CEC invitations are not happening right now atleast for few turns.

2. EVEN if you get invite, if you apply right now, your medical will expire. That said do not worry, due to public policy, depending upon your medical result, you may not need to do re-med. If you apply with old med, you may not need to do re-med. That being said, applications are facing delays and un-explainable rejections due to expired meds.

Reactions: RSub and baryonix

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Sorry I am not @legalfalcon but ....

1. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/canadian-experience-class.html#minimum. On Friday 5th Nov 2021, you will complete 51 weeks and 5 days and 1560 hours of work as 6th and 7th are weekend. So ... you should be eligible. But... dont hang your case on technicality and apply properly with an unquestionable experience. That being said, your probability of getting an invite by that day is less because CEC invitations are not happening right now atleast for few turns.

2. EVEN if you get invite, if you apply right now, your medical will expire. That said do not worry, due to public policy, depending upon your medical result, you may not need to do re-med. If you apply with old med, you may not need to do re-med. That being said, applications are facing delays and un-explainable rejections due to expired meds.
@GandiBaat thank you for your advice.
Yeah, my med will definitely expire before I submit my app since only after Nov 5 I'll have enough hours and Nov 6 is expiry date. However, in my FSW-inland app, I have medical passed.
Maybe I will submit the old med and also attach an explanation saying that if they don't accept, they can request me for a new one?

moousedoctor

Oct 19, 2021
I check my account recently. My medical exam is not supposed to expire until December 10th 2021, but when I check today and it changes to "you do not need a medical exam". Basically, the "exam passed" message disappear. Does anyone have similar situation?
I am FSW-O with AOR on November 4th 2020.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
I check my account recently. My medical exam is not supposed to expire until December 10th 2021, but when I check today and it changes to "you do not need a medical exam". Basically, the "exam passed" message disappear. Does anyone have similar situation?
I am FSW-O with AOR on November 4th 2020.
Yes, this happens 12 months after the date on the medical exam form that you uploaded when you submitted your application.

When IRCC will get closer to making a decision on your file, they will send the current medical evaluation for reassessment and will then decide whether you need to provide them with a new one or whether they will renew the validity of the existing certificate.

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi,

I have a quick question regarding my wife's profile. The Medical Tests are set to expire on Nov 11 and we are going to apply for her Work Permit in a few days from now we got married a couple of months ago, so the Spousal Work Permit application is independent of her individual PR application).

If we get the medicals done now, will the same reports be valid for both Work Permit application and the PR Application? (if IRCC asks for the re-examination as the old reports for the PR application would have, most probably, expired by the time we reach the COPR stage)

Sahil318

Sep 12, 2020
Hello All & @legalfalcon ,

I recently moved to Canada about 4 weeks ago, and submitted a Web form to update them with the change of Employment, Country and address.
I got this below response:

Can someone please suggest if there is any action from my end or would they have updated my new details and probably consider my application as Inland after the changes.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada // Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

CE CSC Do Not Reply / Ne Pas Repondre CSC EC (IRCC) <IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Oct 7, 2021, 12:12 PM (12 days ago)
to me
Good day Sahil Bhatnagar,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:
  • Canadian Work Permit_ME-1.pdf
  • Canadian Work Permit_SPOUSE-1.pdf
  • Signed Employment Agreement Canada - ME-1.pdf
  • Webform Update of Country of Residence-1.pdf
  • Work Visa & Port of Entry Stamp_ME-1.pdf
  • Work Visa & Port of Entry Stamp_SPOUSE-1.pdf
Rest assured, the documents will be added on file shortly.
If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.
Also, we have received your enquiry regarding your updated address and have transferred it to the responsible office.
We invite you to consult our Help Centre if you wish to obtain more information on online address updates.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Sincerely,

Valerie, agent XXXX
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello All & @legalfalcon ,

I recently moved to Canada about 4 weeks ago, and submitted a Web form to update them with the change of Employment, Country and address.
I got this below response:

Can someone please suggest if there is any action from my end or would they have updated my new details and probably consider my application as Inland after the changes.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada // Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

CE CSC Do Not Reply / Ne Pas Repondre CSC EC (IRCC) <IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Oct 7, 2021, 12:12 PM (12 days ago)
to me
Good day Sahil Bhatnagar,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:
  • Canadian Work Permit_ME-1.pdf
  • Canadian Work Permit_SPOUSE-1.pdf
  • Signed Employment Agreement Canada - ME-1.pdf
  • Webform Update of Country of Residence-1.pdf
  • Work Visa & Port of Entry Stamp_ME-1.pdf
  • Work Visa & Port of Entry Stamp_SPOUSE-1.pdf
Rest assured, the documents will be added on file shortly.
If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.
Also, we have received your enquiry regarding your updated address and have transferred it to the responsible office.
We invite you to consult our Help Centre if you wish to obtain more information on online address updates.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Sincerely,

Valerie, agent XXXX
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Under the law there is nothing as inland or outland and there is no difference in processing. Based on your country of residence how the COPR will be issued will differ. IF you have informed IRCC, that is all. Nothing more to be done.