Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Can anyone login ? I’ve been trying for the past 4-5 days ,
Cleared cache , changed browsers , used incognito.
Tried everything.

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Can anyone login ? I’ve been trying for the past 4-5 days ,
Cleared cache , changed browsers , used incognito.
Tried everything.
Not even me. Couple of days back there was maintenance going on so felt that would be the reason. But tried yesterday and today as well, after putting in the creds. it again navigates back to home page.

kanwar144

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
I see a trickle of Approval coming , one recently in oct 2020 gorup for fsw O so , fingers crossed by next 3-4 months we should see some activity in our group as well.

Reactions: dadofethan

Hannah43

Apr 14, 2021
I have an urgent question.
AOR: November 2020

Has anyone had to change passport submission location or do change of VO recently after PPR?

I have sent multiple emails to CPC-Ottawa but have not received any reply.

Any advise/help will be appreciated.

Kenny George

Sep 7, 2021
I think most of these requests are for PNP (FSW-O)..
Did u see any FSW AOR 2020 receiving PPRs?
FSW - O applications especially from India are being processed on a snail's pace. I know applicants of AOR-Dec 2019 still waiting and waiting Its very hard to move forward like this without knowing how long it will take.

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi,

I have a quick question regarding my wife's profile. The medicals are set to expire in a month from now and the application continues to be in progress with no update since January 7 when the medicals were passed. I saw a few people reporting that they got the medical tests done again. Is it possible to get the new medical tests done through the panel hospitals at any time? Or do we need to wait for an official email from IRCC for re-medical examination?

Thanks!

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hi,

I have a quick question regarding my wife's profile. The medicals are set to expire in a month from now and the application continues to be in progress with no update since January 7 when the medicals were passed. I saw a few people reporting that they got the medical tests done again. Is it possible to get the new medical tests done through the panel hospitals at any time? Or do we need to wait for an official email from IRCC for re-medical examination?

Thanks!
I think you can do another upfront medical and upload it via the webform if you feel like it and IRCC will send it for evaluation when the time is right.

Or you can wait to see whether IRCC will decide to renew the current medical certificate or ask you to redo the medicals.

Reactions: tarun1110

dadofethan

Oct 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Done....
06-01-2021
I think most of these requests are for PNP (FSW-O)..
Did u see any FSW AOR 2020 receiving PPRs?
I am october 2020 AOR. PNP (specifically SINP) FSW-Outland. I have not seen any update in ym account. Can u send link here where u saw
I see a trickle of Approval coming , one recently in oct 2020 gorup for fsw O so , fingers crossed by next 3-4 months we should see some activity in our group as well.
I am october 2020 AOR. PNP (specifically SINP) FSW-Outland. I have not seen any update in my account. Can u send link here where u saw this?

argetlam93

Oct 13, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Med's Done....
17-12-2020
Hi,

I'm unable to log in to the Canada Immigration website for the past few days. I have tried changing browsers and clearing the cookies, but no change in the end result.

Is anyone else facing similar issues ?

Fathimanaheeda

Nov 20, 2011
Hello.
I have a question. I’m maintaining funds in my bank account since I have applied for PR. It’s exactly an year. And my application hasn’t moved forward. I have some financial emergency, due to which 1. I have to maintain joint account with my dad 2. And also use some of the money.

Please help me or suggest me will it effect my application.Thank you.

Brady_Bryant

Nov 6, 2020
Hello.
I have a question. I’m maintaining funds in my bank account since I have applied for PR. It’s exactly an year. And my application hasn’t moved forward. I have some financial emergency, due to which 1. I have to maintain joint account with my dad 2. And also use some of the money.

Please help me or suggest me will it effect my application.Thank you.
It will only affect your application if, for whatever reasons, they ask you to provide POF and there is no sufficient funds. If you can put some money back into the account, that will be better. It's safe to assume that they know people live their lives and emergency happens. However, it's better to be safe than sorry just in case you get one of the rare inquiries.