+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Beef000

Jul 15, 2020
Did u add your new born to your application?
If yes, can you please let me know the procedure to do the same.
not a newborn, but we just updated our kid's passport as it is about to expired. we did it via webform, just write you are updating the passport, att'd, etc. very straightforward

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
So, my VO in Mexico finally replied to my webform from July 18th, even if it was only to let me know that my application was still "pending to be reviewed by an officer for an eligibility decision".

chichukw

May 3, 2021
Hi, how do I know my VO? I did gcms notes two months ago and the primary office says Montreal Immigration and secondary office is central intake office. Which one is my VO? I have tried updating my contact (address because I moved apartments) information using the webform but I got a default email response saying they are prioritizing Afghanistan and cec so I don’t know if it actually got updated. I’m an FSW Outland, currently on OPT in the US so an F-1 student.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hi, how do I know my VO? I did gcms notes two months ago and the primary office says Montreal Immigration and secondary office is central intake office. Which one is my VO? I have tried updating my contact (address because I moved apartments) information using the webform but I got a default email response saying they are prioritizing Afghanistan and cec so I don’t know if it actually got updated. I’m an FSW Outland, currently on OPT in the US so an F-1 student.
Montreal would be your VO in that case.

Isl1976

Feb 5, 2018
Another question.
If IRCC OR CBSA takes four months to give GCMS notes, what could be the reason other than COVID-19 lockdown and shortage of resources? Could it because the application is complicated or on hold?
Please someone shed some light.
could anyone please clarify?

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hello legendary @legalfalcon hope you and your family are well.

My medicals are about to expire as I am a NOV 13AOR . Should I do them again before IRCC reaches out to me or wait for a communication from their end. If they communication would I receive an email or I need to just check my profile regarding the medical extension update. ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

My medicals are about to expire as I am a NOV 13AOR . Should I do them again before IRCC reaches out to me or wait for a communication from their end. If they communication would I receive an email or I need to just check my profile regarding the medical extension update. ?
Getting re-meds on your own is entirely your choice. You can read my previous post on this at

Reactions: CICSeeker

Kenny George

Sep 7, 2021
Hello All,

I would like to know that did any of the November 2020 AOR outland candidates have started receiving COPR or Passport request.

Also if in the worst scenario if COPR is not issued, will IRCC refund us the amount invested ? This delay is huge and the waiting time frame makes everybody frustrated.

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020

Hey there, what have you decided for your medicals? i have read that upfront medicals can delay processing times but quite a few members here have got upfront meds done.

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hey there, what have you decided for your medicals? i have read that upfront medicals can delay processing times but quite a few members here have got upfront meds done.
Hello respected member,

I did my upfront medicals earlier as well before as well. This time I would wait and then see. What are you going to do.