+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Drillinglife

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Anybody had GU today?? I received one. Not sure if it's a glitch. I'm hopfeul because i have another trv application whose status remained "submitted" and only the PR application was in "application updated" status.

My Aor is Nov 16 2020. Fsw inland. In january, Eligibility and medicals were passed, criminality was in progress and had no updates ever since. Last time i called was 2 weeks ago and it was the same.

Reactions: pankyy

eeccooyy

Aug 9, 2021
Anybody had GU today?? I received one. Not sure if it's a glitch. I'm hopfeul because i have another trv application whose status remained "submitted" and only the PR application was in "application updated" status.

My Aor is Nov 16 2020. Fsw inland. In january, Eligibility and medicals were passed, criminality was in progress and had no updates ever since. Last time i called was 2 weeks ago and it was the same.
just same as yours, let pray.....

Reactions: Drillinglife

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020

Wow pls. keep up us updated. I'm FSW inland too.

Reactions: Drillinglife

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Is there anyone with Inland PNP applicant that has AOR in November 2020 and still waiting for COPR?

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Good news for November CECs :

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
November 15 and 21, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.