Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon, thank you. Just to clarify, can IRCC consider as 3 years of work experience an experience which is made of: 1 year skilled job (primary occupation) + 2 years unskilled job (type C)? So, would one get same CRS points for such scenario, as the one who would apply with 3 years, all 3 in skilled profession?
Not if your are applying under FSW. Only NOC under O, A and B can be used to claim points.

Gabyor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
@legalfalcon Hello, do you think it's a good idea to upload vaccination certificate if we have it or rather not? Thinking it may be a plus once they start working on FSW-O files in a few months hopefully. Maybe they will prioritize people that are fully vaccinated.

Last edited:

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hi, I managed to get in touch with an agent, I started calling before 08:00AM Canada time (normally it takes about 7 mins to enter your UCI and app number, etc so I start calling at 07:54 AM, I had to wait 20 minutes but the agent picked up in 15mins), now I have a bad news and some good ones. The bad one is that they cannot see my application because it is at Paris VO so she cannot help (they don't have access on the applications processed abroad). I also asked if a vaccine certificate would help in processing (this is the good'ish one) and she said that personally, she would upload that one because if you are except from travel restriction you can enter Canada but she didn't mention that the processing will be faster, just that she would upload the certificate. This being said I have to raise the 8th webform, this time to VO Paris and hope that a nice person like this agent will process it and give me a valid response not a generic one.

Feb21

Jul 7, 2021
Hi, I managed to get in touch with an agent, I started calling before 08:00AM Canada time (normally it takes about 7 mins to enter your UCI and app number, etc so I start calling at 07:54 AM, I had to wait 20 minutes but the agent picked up in 15mins), now I have a bad news and some good ones. The bad one is that they cannot see my application because it is at Paris VO so she cannot help (they don't have access on the applications processed abroad). I also asked if a vaccine certificate would help in processing (this is the good'ish one) and she said that personally, she would upload that one because if you are except from travel restriction you can enter Canada but she didn't mention that the processing will be faster, just that she would upload the certificate. This being said I have to raise the 8th webform, this time to VO Paris and hope that a nice person like this agent will process it and give me a valid response not a generic one.
Thanks for the info. Did you call the IRCC number 1-888-242-2100 or the CBSA one ?

Amrita14

Jul 7, 2021
Hi ! This is quite positive ! Thanks for sharing, do we have to raise VO specific web forms? I thought it’s a generic we form. If you could share the process as to how VO specific webforms are raised then that would be great.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hello, do you think it's a good idea to upload vaccination certificate if we have it or rather not? Thinking it may be a plus once they start working on FSW-O files in a few months hopefully. Maybe they will prioritize people that are fully vaccinated.
It would not matter as IRCC does not care whether you are vaccinated or not. You will have to show that when you land in Canada and upload these in the arriveCan app.

If you want to send it to IRCC, you can, no harm.

Reactions: Jeet221990

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hi ! This is quite positive ! Thanks for sharing, do we have to raise VO specific web forms? I thought it’s a generic we form. If you could share the process as to how VO specific webforms are raised then that would be great.
on Canada.ca you can search for a specific VO/ Embassy, from there you can go to contact and you can raise a webform to a specific VO. I sent a webform 3 months ago to VO Paris and they sent me a generic response. I'll try again today.

Isl1976

Feb 5, 2018
Hello everyone! I also have Nov 2020 AOR. I am SINP EE applicant. Applied for GCMS notes on June 2nd and still waiting for it.
Is there anyone here who is PNP EE applicant?

sandhu5555

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
Hello everyone! I also have Nov 2020 AOR. I am SINP EE applicant. Applied for GCMS notes on June 2nd and still waiting for it.
Visa office?

Guru95

Jul 2, 2021
Me
My AOR is 10 November 2020
Last update was on 22 January for RCMP document request
since then I heard nothing

CanWish

Jul 6, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon I'd placed a webform request to my LVO (London, UK) and got this response.

'Dear Client,

Your application is currently awaiting further review.

Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we can’t process applications normally or give accurate processing times for most applications.

Please do not send repeat enquiries as these take away from our ability to process applications and reply to emails. Rest assured that IRCC will contact you again as soon as we are able to proceed with your application. Please wait to hear from us.'

Should I be concerned? @legalfalcon

AOR: Nov 5, 2020
Meds passed: Dec 15, 2020
Biometrics submitted: Dec 17, 2020
IP1: Jan 2021
Real 1P2: May 2021

I truly appreciate what you do. Thank you!

Last edited: