+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Hey guys,
Has anyone who received both doses of an approved vaccine submitted it (e.g: picture of a vaccination card) via webform to IRCC to try to speed up their application?
That's not on the IRCC checklist and is useless, however, you can add it under your additional doucment.

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
@legalfalcon Hope you are doing great. Thank you for all the inputs provided in past. Below are couple of more queries wherein I need your suggestion.
I am the secondary applicant and my wife is the primary one. She is pregnant and her due date is September. As of now I have not informed anything to IRCC yet.

1. Looks like I won't be getting the COPR before Sept. But if in case by any chance I receive it anyways we would not be able to travel. So what can be done in this case?
2. If till Sept I do not get COPR, I would require to add my child and inform the same. So can you please tell what all documents with they say to collect and provide them?
3. How much more delay will my application get after the new born is added?
4. Are medical and PCC required for new born too?
5. By that time my IELTS would also expire( 2 years), so do we need to write IELTS once again due to adding the new born would take extra time.
6. Will PCC also expire?
7. Is there any kind of validity for PR that within this duration itself we are required to travel.
8. After doing some investigation at hospitals, I came to know that the Birth Certificate will take 2 months for new born to receive. Will IRCC wait till then.

Completely apologise on asking so many queries and I know you would be busy so won't be able to answer all these stuffs at one go. But it would be very helpful to me. Thank you.

Anybody else who have gone through these kind of issues or have any idea on these please do share your thoughts as well!!

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
@legalfalcon Hope you are doing great. Thank you for all the inputs provided in past. Below are couple of more queries wherein I need your suggestion.
I am the secondary applicant and my wife is the primary one. She is pregnant and her due date is September. As of now I have not informed anything to IRCC yet.

1. Looks like I won't be getting the COPR before Sept. But if in case by any chance I receive it anyways we would not be able to travel. So what can be done in this case?
2. If till Sept I do not get COPR, I would require to add my child and inform the same. So can you please tell what all documents with they say to collect and provide them?
5. By that time my IELTS would also expire( 2 years), so do we need to write IELTS once again due to adding the new born would take extra time.
6. Will PCC also expire?
7. Is there any kind of validity for PR that within this duration itself we are required to travel.
8. After doing some investigation at hospitals, I came to know that the Birth Certificate will take 2 months for new born to receive. Will IRCC wait till then.

Completely apologise on asking so many queries and I know you would be busy so won't be able to answer all these stuffs at one go. But it would be very helpful to me. Thank you.

Anybody else who have gone through these kind of issues or have any idea on these please do share your thoughts as well!!
I know for sure that your ielts and pcc is locked at ITA and thus can not expire. Also, new burns do not need PCC.

I'll leave the rest for @legalfalcon

• Love
Reactions: HezekiahVelle

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021

6. Will PCC also expire?

Point 1 - you won’t get COPR while your country of residence has travel restrictions with Canada, they won’t even issue it for you in such case, so that cancels point 2.

3. Delay will be for sure, most probably extra 6 months minimum. If it would be adding spouse delay could be 6-12 months.

5-6. Your PCCs and medicals and IELTS do not expire unless IRCC suddenly decides so and asks you to redo those, bit this won’t be requested for IELTS.

7. Yes, COPR has expiry date, which normally is linked to the expiration of Medicals. Considering in the past most EE applications were processed in 8-9 months, an issued COPR would be valid therefore 1-4 months. You have to land in Canada while it’s valid to make use of it. You also have to start the process of obtaining the PR card once you are in Canada (takes around 1 month from landing). Issued Permanent residence is valid 5 years and afterwards you will need to renew it - there are additional rules that you have to follow in order to keep PR for next years - something like that you need to live 2 out of 5 years minimum in Canada.

Get a US visa if you don’t have one or have no visa-free regymw with US. It is unlikely that Canada will close to travelers from US, so when you will have COPR you will be able to come to Canada for sure.

8. You will report birth of the child to IRCC once you can prove it through documents, so once you will have the Birth certificate and not earlier.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

6. Will PCC also expire?

1. Ask IRCC for an extension.
- Schedule A form
- Additional Family Information form for you and child
- Processing fee
- RPRF (Landing fee) for you and your spouse
- Notarized copy of the birth certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport
- Medical upfront sheet

3. Adding a new born is fairly quick as no security and criminality admissibility has to be done.

4. PCC is not required as PCC is only for individuals 16 years or older. However, medicals will be required.
5. IELTS and any other documents only have to be valid as on the date you submit your application.
6. see 5
7. You have to land in Canada before the PR visa or the COPR expiry date mentioned.
8. You will have to request and seek extension.

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Point 1 - you won’t get COPR while your country of residence has travel restrictions with Canada, they won’t even issue it for you in such case, so that cancels point 2.

3. Delay will be for sure, most probably extra 6 months minimum. If it would be adding spouse delay could be 6-12 months.

5-6. Your PCCs and medicals and IELTS do not expire unless IRCC suddenly decides so and asks you to redo those, bit this won’t be requested for IELTS.

7. Yes, COPR has expiry date, which normally is linked to the expiration of Medicals. Considering in the past most EE applications were processed in 8-9 months, an issued COPR would be valid therefore 1-4 months. You have to land in Canada while it’s valid to make use of it. You also have to start the process of obtaining the PR card once you are in Canada (takes around 1 month from landing). Issued Permanent residence is valid 5 years and afterwards you will need to renew it - there are additional rules that you have to follow in order to keep PR for next years - something like that you need to live 2 out of 5 years minimum in Canada.

Get a US visa if you don’t have one or have no visa-free regymw with US. It is unlikely that Canada will close to travelers from US, so when you will have COPR you will be able to come to Canada for sure.

8. You will report birth of the child to IRCC once you can prove it through documents, so once you will have the Birth certificate and not earlier.
Thank You so much brother for taking time and typing so much and putting your thoughts!!

Reactions: walnorez

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
1. Ask IRCC for an extension.
- Schedule A form
- Additional Family Information form for you and child
- Processing fee
- RPRF (Landing fee) for you and your spouse
- Notarized copy of the birth certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport
- Medical upfront sheet

3. Adding a new born is fairly quick as no security and criminality admissibility has to be done.

4. PCC is not required as PCC is only for individuals 16 years or older. However, medicals will be required.
5. IELTS and any other documents only have to be valid as on the date you submit your application.
6. see 5
7. You have to land in Canada before the PR visa or the COPR expiry date mentioned.
8. You will have to request and seek extension.
@legalfalcon As always really appreciate all your answers and taking so much efforts.. Got a final query as well. Could you please have a look whenever you get some time.

If the new born is added to our application and after that we get COPR for all us 3 (me, spouse and newborn). Do we need to carry the newborn to Canada too to get PR card for the new born as taking the newborn in flight that too for so long hours would be quite risky.

kanwar144

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
I saw in GCMS notes of someone with nov AOR, Received Notes last week of June.
Security {Blank}
Counterfoil Required: yes
Criminality: Passed
Medical Passed
Eligibility Passed
Info SHaring: COmplete.

Have they started processing the applications for FSW -O