+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
“CEC got preference as they are inland”, not all CEC are inland.
On the other hand there are thousands of FSW and PNP inland waiting for around a year. Why they are not getting preference?
And most of these PNPs are also CEC but they needed to go via pnp route to boost points. They have been drawn under CEC. They are inland. They have secure jobs. In the contrary the recent CEC have lesser crs score, no secure jobs and still they are prioritised.
And most interesting is the fact that pnp and fsw inland are affected due to COVID but recent CEC is not.
Yeah i didn't bother to read all what you wrote cuz i took the liberty of going through those groups and checking these are infact FSW O expired COPR holders without Canadian education or experience. the news isn't about CEC PNP, its about FSW O folks getting PPR mails. so doesn't matter who is inland or outland or occupying mars, inland folks got prioritized cuz they don't have to deal with travel restrictions and now they are processing outlanders is my guess.

No, you should be worried as the resources that should blah blah..
Nope. Definitely not worried about something thats not in my control.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon, please I just got my gcms and only the program assistant's r10 check notes are on it. With Criminality, info sharing and medicals passed. About 47 pages redacted. I mean, I'm November 30 AOR and up till now, it's just program assistants notes that is there, is this even normal? No Case processing agent or analyst notes talk more of the Visa officer note . But I got two ghost updates in May. And the gcms was generated on the first of June. Nothing to show the ghost update related to anything done on my file, As the last date it was worked on was 1st February 2021.
I'm just sad and downbeat. I've never seen anyone's notes like that after 6+ months.
There are many applications that are taking way longer and delays are getting more common.

Sibensibe

Jun 17, 2021
There are many applications that are taking way longer and delays are getting more common.
I understand there will be delay but not with this. it was transferred to a LVO without those notes. Case processing agent and case analyst analysis are usually done at CIO. Anyways, thanks for the response.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
I understand there will be delay but not with this. it was transferred to a LVO without those notes. Case processing agent and case analyst analysis are usually done at CIO. Anyways, thanks for the response.
Nothing unusual - this was said many times - only CEC Inland is processed, FSW-O isn't processed since 2nd week of February. There's no need in any Facebook posts or posts on this forum - Myimmitracker clearly shows no progress on PPR issuance since February 2021 worldwide.

Just received my 6th notes (i order monthly) - no change since 28 January. Latest notes were issued on 2 June. By the way, considering I'm vaccinated and have US visa - i should technically have no restrictions at all to enter US and therefore also to enter Canada from US, but it's easier for Canadian authorities to consider that we all have travel restrictions. Of course processing files with 70 CRS point threshold is a way more easier thing than getting into actual verification if a person can come to Canada or not, or even to process more CRS points - because 70 you can pass basically with school diploma and no experience.

Ghost Updates can be generated by GCMS/CBSA notes issuance - as it will end up as a Note in your file that you had a request for information.

Reactions: singhabhinandan90

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Nothing unusual - this was said many times - only CEC Inland is processed, FSW-O isn't processed since 2nd week of February. There's no need in any Facebook posts or posts on this forum - Myimmitracker clearly shows no progress on PPR issuance since February 2021 worldwide.

Just received my 6th notes (i order monthly) - no change since 28 January. Latest notes were issued on 2 June. By the way, considering I'm vaccinated and have US visa - i should technically have no restrictions at all to enter US and therefore also to enter Canada from US, but it's easier for Canadian authorities to consider that we all have travel restrictions. Of course processing files with 70 CRS point threshold is a way more easier thing than getting into actual verification if a person can come to Canada or not, or even to process more CRS points - because 70 you can pass basically with school diploma and no experience.

Ghost Updates can be generated by GCMS/CBSA notes issuance - as it will end up as a Note in your file that you had a request for information.
The lucky candidates with a CRS of 75 must have had a least one year work experience to be eligible for the CEC draw.

Reactions: Princes2020

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
It is not mandatory that Case processing agent and case analyst reviews will happen at CIO. Applications are routinely transferred and reviews can happen at any visa office.

Reactions: upon

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Yeah i didn't bother to read all what you wrote cuz i took the liberty of going through those groups and checking these are infact FSW O expired COPR holders without Canadian education or experience. the news isn't about CEC PNP, its about FSW O folks getting PPR mails. so doesn't matter who is inland or outland or occupying mars, inland folks got prioritized cuz they don't have to deal with travel restrictions and now they are processing outlanders is my guess.

Nope. Definitely not worried about something thats not in my control.
Not interested in your bla bla bla

• Haha
Reactions: bluemotion

fyngurko

Jun 11, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
25-11-2020
Med's Done....
14-01-2021
Silly question, but do you know if CIC contacts your employer? My boss told me that he received an email today from his superiors asking how many hours I am working. Is it a sign that my application is moving along or have become so stressed about how long this is taking? :D

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
You're not alone. Mine was transferred to LVO in Jan right after R10 completed at CIO and till date eligibility is still shown Not Started. I've received only one GU in Apr, when my file was assigned to a case analyst or officer, as per my 4th notes received in June. I've also received a webform reply from LVO that my application is still in queue for review, so looks like LVO simply just ignored some cases like FSW/PNP-Outland.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
You're not alone. Mine was transferred to LVO in Jan right after R10 completed at CIO and till date eligibility is still shown Not Started. I've received only one GU in Apr, when my file was assigned to a case analyst or officer, as per my 4th notes received in June. I've also received a webform reply from LVO that my application is still in queue for review, so looks like LVO simply just ignored some cases like FSW/PNP-Outland.
Which LVO?
Same story here-application sent to Etobicoke after R10.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Silly question, but do you know if CIC contacts your employer? My boss told me that he received an email today from his superiors asking how many hours I am working. Is it a sign that my application is moving along or have become so stressed about how long this is taking? :D
It could be, IRCC can do a variety of checks to verify employment. If your job title, duties, hours, dates in your reference letter are very straightforward and you suplemented that with paychecks and tax returns (especially from within Canada) and your employer can be easily found on the web (just to verify it exists), it is usually not necessary for them to do much else. but they can take the liberty in calling just to easy any doubts.

Reactions: fyngurko

Drillinglife

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Canada will be extending its restrictions on international travellers until July 21. I believe that will again extend the processing delays for FSW applicants. It's frustrating for inland aplicants, especially when some cec applications now are finalized within 3-4 months which means they don't have such massive backlog like they did few months ago.

www.cicnews.com/2021/06/canada-border-restrictions-extended-to-july-21-public-safety-minister-0618403.html&ved=2ahUKEwiv3eLX76LxAhULEVkFHWGzDkAQFjABegQIBBAF&usg=AOvVaw2O8dP2vVUXDYcqL6xGmtaC

• Sad
Reactions: pruthv