+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
May 15th 2021. Seems a long wait for Outland applicants atleast till September
We will wait longer than that. 6 new inland programs launched in May 2021 will be ongoing until November 2021 only, so all forces of files processing will be redirected there. FSW-O is going to be processed at best after November 2021 and most probably
somewhere in 2022 if travel restrictions would be eased by then, or if Canada will accept vaccinated immigrants as alternative. Don’t really expect it before 2022, because most of us had only either first eligibility check passed or Criminality fully passed - so even if they will start processing cases in November, there are still months necessary to process all stages.

Don’t worry about expiration of Medicals in September, they will most probably unconditionally prolong their validity by 1 year. It’s not important for them, they can prolong them as many times as they wish. At worst - they’ll ask to redo them and pay the fees again.

The guys selling GCMS notes aren’t interested to tell you that there’s no progress since Jan-Feb on anything besides CEC (of course 1-2 exceptions can appear in other programs, but as mentioned before - it mostly happens to US residents as they have no travel restrictions). They will keep telling you to buy notes month after month although they know there’s no progress there for months. It’s business, nothing personal.

Last edited:

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
We will wait longer than that. 6 new inland programs launched in May 2021 will be ongoing until November 2021 only, so all forces of files processing will be redirected there. FSW-O is going to be processed at best after November 2021 and most probably
somewhere in 2022 if travel restrictions would be eased by then, or if Canada will accept vaccinated immigrants as alternative. Don’t really expect it before 2022, because most of us had only either first eligibility check passed or Criminality fully passed - so even if they will start processing cases in November, there are still months necessary to process all stages.

Don’t worry about expiration of Medicals in September, they will most probably unconditionally prolong their validity by 1 year. It’s not important for them, they can prolong them as many times as they wish. At worst - they’ll ask to redo them and pay the fees again.

The guys selling GCMS notes aren’t interested to tell you that there’s no progress since Jan-Feb on anything besides CEC (of course 1-2 exceptions can appear in other programs, but as mentioned before - it mostly happens to US residents as they have no travel restrictions). They will keep telling you to buy notes month after month although they know there’s no progress there for months. It’s business, nothing personal.
I some what agree with your assessment as most of the FSWO application are not touched since Jan 2021

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
I some what agree with your assessment as most of the FSWO application are not touched since Jan 2021
You may want to consider this in your assessment. An FSW-O got his security passed in March 21:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/october-2020-aor-join-here.704508/post-9488240

Me personally, per my GCMS notes from February, eligibility passed and secrurity not started. Webform response in early May - security and eligibility are "valid"

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
You may want to consider this in your assessment. An FSW-O got his security passed in March 21:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/october-2020-aor-join-here.704508/post-9488240

Me personally, per my GCMS notes from February, eligibility passed and secrurity not started. Webform response in early May - security and eligibility are "valid"
There can be many little things that we don't know about this application, but for instance: his AOR is October. Since all processing stopped in end of January and in middle of February IRCC made announcements on CEC prioritization, anyone who managed by luck to pass any stages before middle of February - just got what he/she got.

So, if he/she was super lucky and snappy, with October AOR his Medical would get approved somewhere in November (R10 passed same time), so he/she would get Biometrics letter then. If he/she submitted it almost at the same time when he received the letter (in November), then that would trigger first agent's check on Criminality and Eligibility. If his PCC and Eligibility were very simple to process and didn't raise any questions (this guy seams to be from France and as a person who also submitted PCC from France, which can be obtained online within 1 day, I know that such PCC doesn't raise questions as it can be verified online) - he could have passed both Criminality and Eligibility in December-January, which would trigger Security check. So, yes, considering his timeline, he could have passed most stages before they stopped processing files, but that doesn't mean that his file was processed anywhere after middle of February.

We don't know how IRCC treats files which passed all stages besides Security. So, if he passed all by end of January, maybe the officers just couldn't ignore his application and just couldn't not send it to the Security stage. But, even with that, if he passed all stages, he won't get PPR until France has restrictions of entry to Canada. I don't think most of applicants here are from EU and that it would make your lives easier if EU residents could move from their countries to Canada, while you would still not be allowed the same.

If you get every case like this one by one, you can find an explanation if you know the details of the case. For example, I can tell you from my experience - that by now I would have passed Criminality in the end of January too, if one of my PCCs wouldn't be from Middle East and wouldn't raise Review Required (at that time it was a scan provided by foreign Consulate as the original PCC didn't reach the Consulate in 3-months time). But because that happened, anything I resubmitted at a later stage (the original PCC that came after 5 months) wasn't reviewed so far, so this stage remains opened. If I would have passed Criminality then, they would have closed Info Sharing and by now I would only remain with second check on Eligibility and Security.

I wouldn't prefer to live in illusions that IRCC processes FSW-O, better to know the reality, waste less money on new GCMS notes and continue living as before knowing that any immigration move won't happen earlier than in the middle-end of 2022. I see some guys even left jobs in January thinking they'll move in 5 months to Canada. That is exactly what you shouldn't do. And shouldn't fully rely on immigration in a short time.

Webform answers never tell anything, they always reply "valid" which just means documents were accepted and passed R10 stage (completeness, it doesn't mean that they are good - just means that you submitted the minimum amount of documents originally required for the program - nobody actually verified if they are good to let you pass the stages). So you can raise many webforms or make many calls, but you won't get a straight answer to your questions, because agents will just say that you have "Passed" in Eligibility (same as per GCMS notes) even when it's just the first stage of check, which isn't the definitive one.

This should be the indicator of IRCC's activity:https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

As you can see on MyImmitracker - no PPRs were issued since February in FSW-O. Whenever we will see them being issued again - that is when IRCC will start to process our files again.

Last edited:

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
There can be many little things that we don't know about this application, but for instance: his AOR is October. Since all processing stopped in end of January and in middle of February IRCC made announcements on CEC prioritization, anyone who managed by luck to pass any stages before middle of February - just got what he/she got.

So, if he/she was super lucky and snappy, with October AOR his Medical would get approved somewhere in November (R10 passed same time), so he/she would get Biometrics letter then. If he/she submitted it almost at the same time when he received the letter (in November), then that would trigger first agent's check on Criminality and Eligibility. If his PCC and Eligibility were very simple to process and didn't raise any questions (this guy seams to be from France and as a person who also submitted PCC from France, which can be obtained online within 1 day, I know that such PCC doesn't raise questions as it can be verified online) - he could have passed both Criminality and Eligibility in December-January, which would trigger Security check. So, yes, considering his timeline, he could have passed most stages before they stopped processing files, but that doesn't mean that his file was processed anywhere after middle of February.

We don't know how IRCC treats files which passed all stages besides Security. So, if he passed all by end of January, maybe the officers just couldn't ignore his application and just couldn't not send it to the Security stage. But, even with that, if he passed all stages, he won't get PPR until France has restrictions of entry to Canada. I don't think most of applicants here are from EU and that it would make your lives easier if EU residents could move from their countries to Canada, while you would still not be allowed the same.

If you get every case like this one by one, you can find an explanation if you know the details of the case. For example, I can tell you from my experience - that by now I would have passed Criminality in the end of January too, if one of my PCCs wouldn't be from Middle East and wouldn't raise Review Required (at that time it was a scan provided by foreign Consulate as the original PCC didn't reach the Consulate in 3-months time). But because that happened, anything I resubmitted at a later stage (the original PCC that came after 5 months) wasn't reviewed so far, so this stage remains opened. If I would have passed Criminality then, they would have closed Info Sharing and by now I would only remain with second check on Eligibility and Security.

I wouldn't prefer to live in illusions that IRCC processes FSW-O, better to know the reality, waste less money on new GCMS notes and continue living as before knowing that any immigration move won't happen earlier than in the middle-end of 2022. I see some guys even left jobs in January thinking they'll move in 5 months to Canada. That is exactly what you shouldn't do. And shouldn't fully rely on immigration in a short time.

Webform answers never tell anything, they always reply "valid" which just means documents were accepted and passed R10 stage (completeness, it doesn't mean that they are good - just means that you submitted the minimum amount of documents originally required for the program - nobody actually verified if they are good to let you pass the stages). So you can raise many webforms or make many calls, but you won't get a straight answer to your questions, because agents will just say that you have "Passed" in Eligibility (same as per GCMS notes) even when it's just the first stage of check, which isn't the definitive one.

This should be the indicator of IRCC's activity:https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

As you can see on MyImmitracker - no PPRs were issued since February in FSW-O. Whenever we will see them being issued again - that is when IRCC will start to process our files again.

Reactions: walnorez

Mariem Rita

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020

I'm an FSw o and got eligibility completed early June and saw 2 ghost updates! Keep the hope

Reactions: modish.mink

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
I'm an FSw o and got eligibility completed early June and saw 2 ghost updates! Keep the hope
What is your country of residence? How did you find out about passing Eligibility? Via webform query / phone call or via GCMS Notes? If via Notes, how many Notes related to Eligubility you had? 2-3 or just 1?

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
If we already approved your permanent resident application
If you’re outside Canada and your COPR and permanent resident visa are still valid
We’re changing Canada’s travel restrictions. If you hold a valid (not expired) Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and visa, you can travel to Canada as of June 21, 2021.

So This Happened. Its a good Sign guys. Fingers crossed