17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

Need a help with electronic photo upload at the new Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal , I have tried Visafoto and passport photo online, when I upload the files the site is giving me an error message as "File did not upload" everytime, I have tried to change the formats from JPEG, JPG & PNG, nothing seems to be working.

What is the best site to get the electronic photos, I have lost 3 days already, need urgent help as I have to upload the photo within 7 days, I have 4 more days left now.

Thanks for your help!
did you check the size?

shalineeb80

Oct 14, 2019
I just prepared a letter on a word doc and uploaded it, as Legalfalcon mentioned, there was a upload document section in my EE profile, I uploaded it there.
Once I uploaded, they took around a week to send me another email for asking details to create a login account in the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal , once i shared the confirmation, after two weeks they shared the username password to upload the photo and confirm again if I am still in Canada.
Thanks a lot for your response.

kiruthigasridhar

Aug 26, 2020
Hey Guys,

I'm planning to apply for spouse open work permit for my spouse along with my BOWP.
I have offer letter and 3 paystubs with me, Is that enough to prove that I have a Skill B profession or Will I require a reference letter from my employer ?

Appreciate the help.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hey Guys,

I'm planning to apply for spouse open work permit for my spouse along with my BOWP.
I have offer letter and 3 paystubs with me, Is that enough to prove that I have a Skill B profession or Will I require a reference letter from my employer ?

Appreciate the help.
Reference letter with task descriptions (similar to any used for express entry) so they can determine your skill level

ahmeda02

Feb 10, 2021
Hello,

AOR Nov 24, 2020. I got my GCMS notes and this is the summary:
In the 2nd page:
Eligibility: Passes
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passes
Info Sharing: In Progress

However, when I checked the notes section this was the last note:
Notes: 1
Created Date: 2021/02/01
Created By: **************
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: PReVU Verified (Applicant Information)

Does this mean I passed the eligibility by an officer or an analyst? I don't see any notes made by an officer that say I passed it. I received a ghost update a week after I applied for GCMS notes so probably there is an update that is not included in these notes.

Thank you

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hello,

AOR Nov 24, 2020. I got my GCMS notes and this is the summary:
In the 2nd page:
Eligibility: Passes
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passes
Info Sharing: In Progress

However, when I checked the notes section this was the last note:
Notes: 1
Created Date: 2021/02/01
Created By: **************
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: PReVU Verified (Applicant Information)

Does this mean I passed the eligibility by an officer or an analyst? I don't see any notes made by an officer that say I passed it. I received a ghost update a week after I applied for GCMS notes so probably there is an update that is not included in these notes.

Thank you
This not does not relate to your eligibility.
previous notes will show you if you passed by agent or officer.

sam2489

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Anyone here with Outland spouse ?

CEC Inland, NOV AOR 2020, spouse added in Feb 2021
No update, except bio and Medical done.

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
@legalfalcon
Am FSW outland Nov 2020 AOR.
Once our eligibility is complete and if I (dependent) leave my jobi or I join a new firm in the same NOC code, do I have to notify IRCC?

In such scenario, will IRCC check our application again ? Would that cause any delay in receiving PPR?
Would really appreciate your insights.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Am FSW outland Nov 2020 AOR.
Once our eligibility is complete and if I (dependent) leave my jobi or I join a new firm in the same NOC code, do I have to notify IRCC?

In such scenario, will IRCC check our application again ? Would that cause any delay in receiving PPR?
Would really appreciate your insights.
This will depend on whether you claimed points for arranged employment.

If you claimed points for arranged employment, one of the conditions was that the offer would be "for at least one year after [IRCC] issue(s) your permanent resident visa." If you leave your job, then the "year after clause will also go away" as the employer who gave you that undertaking will withdraw the offer, and thus you will lose the points. So far IRCC has not issued any circulars or policy in this regard.

As soon as your change your job, and if your application is still in progress, you have to inform IRCC, and your offer of arranged employment will be subject to verification, even if your eligibility is passed.

If you did not claim points for job offer or if you are a FSW / PNP (without conditional job offer) applicant, you can change your job anytime as the application is locked on the day you submit it and any changes post submission do not matter.

Reactions: JRD0218

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
This will depend on whether you claimed points for arranged employment.

If you claimed points for arranged employment, one of the conditions was that the offer would be "for at least one year after [IRCC] issue(s) your permanent resident visa." If you leave your job, then the "year after clause will also go away" as the employer who gave you that undertaking will withdraw the offer, and thus you will lose the points. So far IRCC has not issued any circulars or policy in this regard.

As soon as your change your job, and if your application is still in progress, you have to inform IRCC, and your offer of arranged employment will be subject to verification, even if your eligibility is passed.

If you did not claim points for job offer or if you are a FSW / PNP (without conditional job offer) applicant, you can change your job anytime as the application is locked on the day you submit it and any changes post submission do not matter.
Thank you so much.

Aug 14, 2019
Hey @legalfalcon appreciate you helping others. I got AOR(CEC)) back in Nov 2020, and IRCC mailed me yesterday that they need an additional document to confirm if I'm in Canada. I know all they are asking me is confirmation that I'm in Canada but unfortunately due to unavoidable circumstances i had to travel to home country India and I'm waiting for flights to resume, would you be able to advise me what should i respond here? I'm planning to hopefully go back to Canada after few weeks in July. Thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey @legalfalcon appreciate you helping others. I got AOR(CEC)) back in Nov 2020, and IRCC mailed me yesterday that they need an additional document to confirm if I'm in Canada. I know all they are asking me is confirmation that I'm in Canada but unfortunately due to unavoidable circumstances i had to travel to home country India and I'm waiting for flights to resume, would you be able to advise me what should i respond here? I'm planning to hopefully go back to Canada after few weeks in July. Thanks!
You have to respond that your re not in Canada. It will not affect your application, but you will not be given a COPR as for that you have to be in Canada. Once you are back, you can inform IRCC and your cOPR will be issued.

Alternatively, if you intent staying in your home country longer, you can inform IRCC of change of address, and as and when things open, you will be asked to submit your passport for COPR and PR visa (if not from a visa exempt country.)

Reactions: darknightcoder