Info Sharing: In Progress

However, when I checked the notes section this was the last note:
Notes: 1
Created Date: 2021/02/01
Created By: **************
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: PReVU Verified (Applicant Information)

Does this mean I passed the eligibility by an officer or an analyst? I don't see any notes made by an officer that say I passed it. I received a ghost update a week after I applied for GCMS notes so probably there is an update that is not included in these notes.

Thank you
Hello, the best thing you can do is call IRCC and ask what's the last time your file was updated, if it's a recent date then you can ask what was the update about. Please let us know :) best time to call is early morning canadian time.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

How many days will take to receive portal confirmation details once we confirmed our email address? Any idea. Really appreciate the help.
Few days to 1-2 weeks.

Visala

Jun 3, 2021
@legalfalcon

I got PR portal details. However the main applicant first name and given name were repeated by mistake from IRCC. My kids first name they mentioned as application number.

Is it okay to proceed with the application by confirming all the details or not?

Thank you in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

I got PR portal details. However the main applicant first name and given name were repeated by mistake from IRCC. My kids first name they mentioned as application number.

Is it okay to proceed with the application by confirming all the details or not?

Thank you in advance.
Just reply and point out the incorrect stuff.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
FSW O

Ask Kubeir & Dream Abroad
No, you should be worried as the resources that should have been allocated to fsw and pnp have been allocated to recent CEC. That’s why they are getting COPRs in 2-3 months and that means you’ll be getting it much later than normal.

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
No, you should be worried as the resources that should have been allocated to fsw and pnp have been allocated to recent CEC. That’s why they are getting COPRs in 2-3 months and that means you’ll be getting it much later than normal.
Hmm not sure which news you may be reading but the folks who are getting PPRs are FSW O with expired COPR and some normal FSW O cases too.

its a known fact that CEC candidates got preference as they were in land and immigration targets needed to be met.

You are mixing two things.

Pwnmann123

May 20, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-07-2021
Do we need to show proof of funds for express entry if we have LMIA (to support PR only) and ainp nomination ? Outlander

Sibensibe

Jun 17, 2021
@legalfalcon, please I just got my gcms and only the program assistant's r10 check notes are on it. With Criminality, info sharing and medicals passed. About 47 pages redacted. I mean, I'm November 30 AOR and up till now, it's just program assistants notes that is there, is this even normal? No Case processing agent or analyst notes talk more of the Visa officer note . But I got two ghost updates in May. And the gcms was generated on the first of June. Nothing to show the ghost update related to anything done on my file, As the last date it was worked on was 1st February 2021.
I'm just sad and downbeat. I've never seen anyone's notes like that after 6+ months.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hmm not sure which news you may be reading but the folks who are getting PPRs are FSW O with expired COPR and some normal FSW O cases too.

its a known fact that CEC candidates got preference as they were in land and immigration targets needed to be met.

You are mixing two things.
“CEC got preference as they are inland”, not all CEC are inland.
On the other hand there are thousands of FSW and PNP inland waiting for around a year. Why they are not getting preference?
And most of these PNPs are also CEC but they needed to go via pnp route to boost points. They have been drawn under CEC. They are inland. They have secure jobs. In the contrary the recent CEC have lesser crs score, no secure jobs and still they are prioritised.
And most interesting is the fact that pnp and fsw inland are affected due to COVID but recent CEC is not.

Reactions: pruthv

NizJebin

Mar 27, 2021
@legalfalcon, please I just got my gcms and only the program assistant's r10 check notes are on it. With Criminality, info sharing and medicals passed. About 47 pages redacted. I mean, I'm November 30 AOR and up till now, it's just program assistants notes that is there, is this even normal? No Case processing agent or analyst notes talk more of the Visa officer note . But I got two ghost updates in May. And the gcms was generated on the first of June. Nothing to show the ghost update related to anything done on my file, As the last date it was worked on was 1st February 2021.
I'm just sad and downbeat. I've never seen anyone's notes like that after 6+ months.
Are you FSW-O?