+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
@legalfalcon I got my GCMS notes and noticed that my Criminality status was set to "Passed - Bio" on the day Eligibility was set to Passed (1/29), but on the same day Criminality was again set to "Not Started". Any Idea what does this mean and why status changed from passed to not started for criminality?

AOR - 11/24/2020
COR - US

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I got my GCMS notes and noticed that my Criminality status was set to "Passed - Bio" on the day Eligibility was set to Passed (1/29), but on the same day Criminality was again set to "Not Started". Any Idea what does this mean and why status changed from passed to not started for criminality?

AOR - 11/24/2020
COR - US
Criminality is based on two factors, PCC and biometrics.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

This is what you will see 2 activities for criminality.

Reactions: dhruvbajaj39

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Was it accompanied with a gateway error?
Initially yes. In morning when I tried to go in it gave 502. So I closed it and then tried in evening, application updated status was still there amd I wasable to go in without any error. But not sure what actually happened though.

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi All,
I received my PR CARDS on Friday. Here ends my PR journey.
Below are my timeline. It took total 5.5 Months to get the COPR and total 6.5 Months to get PR Card by post.

AOR: November 25, 2020 CEC In-land
Medical passed& Biometric letter: Jan 12 2021
Biometrics Completed: Jan 13 2021
1st Ghost update: Apr 13 2021
2nd Ghost update: May 4 2021

IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal Email: May 07, 2021 12 PM EST (Etobicoke IRCC)
Reply to IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal Email: May 07, 2021 3 PM EST
New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal Email: May 08, 2021
Submitted Photo and Address on PR Confirmation Portal: May 08, 2021 5 PM EST
eCoPR: May 10, 2021 3 PM EST
PR Card Ghost Update on Portal: Jun 2nd 2021
PR Card Approval: Jun 8th 2021
PR Card received by mail: Jun 10th 2021

Still my "PR application" on IRCC portal is showing as "Submitted". So this PR application status, doesn't matter once you got your CoPR.

I would like to Thank all people who really helped me and helping others with all the queries. This is really great portal to interact and resolve all the doubts related to different applications.

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello, I have a short question regarding GCMS notes. On May 16th I ordered GCMS from CBSA, until now I didn't received any extension email. From others experience, can I expect to receive them this week? 16 will be on Wednesday. In case is relevant, I ordered them from legalfalcon's website.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Hello, I have a short question regarding GCMS notes. On May 16th I ordered GCMS from CBSA, until now I didn't received any extension email. From others experience, can I expect to receive them this week? 16 will be on Wednesday. In case is relevant, I ordered them from legalfalcon's website.
May 16 was Sunday, so your application was submitted on 17. In best case scenario you should receive the notes on 16-17 in the evening (Eastern emisphere).

fyngurko

Jun 11, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
25-11-2020
Med's Done....
14-01-2021
First time posting there. Getting a bit antsy and impatient, I feel like my application is all over the place rn tbh.
I'm mid 20s, no dependents NOC 0.

CEC (inland)
AOR - Nov 25 2020
Medical - Jan 14
Biometrics - May 31 2021
Background check and Eligibility in progress.

I've applied for the notes a couple days ago probably gonna take a while.
But did anyone else had biometrics this late?

My PGWP is expiring July 17 2021 and I have applied for an Open Work Permit under Public Policy in May but there has not been any movement yet, but at least I got an extension till September.
Just gave them a call and I was told they are just starting Security.
I googled around a bit is it like a good thing? Or does it mean 4 more months?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Just gave them a call and I was told they are just starting Security.
I googled around a bit is it like a good thing? Or does it mean 4 more months?
It means you already passed eligibility or atleast its recommended pass. Not sure how much longer but Youll get it!

Reactions: fyngurko

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Criminality is based on two factors, PCC and biometrics.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

This is what you will see 2 activities for criminality.
Thanks @legalfalcon for your response. As my Criminality status was "Passed - Bio", does it mean my biometric part of Criminality is passed and now as status is changed to "Not Started" that is for PCC? If it is for PCC any idea how long it should take to get it passed as its already been 7 months since AOR

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon for your response. As my Criminality status was "Passed - Bio", does it mean my biometric part of Criminality is passed and now as status is changed to "Not Started" that is for PCC? If it is for PCC any idea how long it should take to get it passed as its already been 7 months since AOR

The criminality is based on two factors, PCC and the biometrics you give. The PCCs are evaluated early in the processing around the same time as R10.

However, the biometrics take longer as they have to be run though RCMP, and RCMP then submits it report and based on which the criminality is passed. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

This is why you will see the criminality will change twice and two activities related to criminality.

"Passed - Bio" for criminality refers to the biographical information you provided and the PCCs.

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
The criminality is based on two factors, PCC and the biometrics you give. The PCCs are evaluated early in the processing around the same time as R10.

However, the biometrics take longer as they have to be run though RCMP, and RCMP then submits it report and based on which the criminality is passed. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

This is why you will see the criminality will change twice and two activities related to criminality.

"Passed - Bio" for criminality refers to the biographical information you provided and the PCCs.
Thank you for the detailed explanation @legalfalcon. Now this make sense that PCC and biographical details are passed and it is biometric because of which status is changed back to Not Started.

Reactions: legalfalcon

leolavi999

Dec 3, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon,

Need a help with electronic photo upload at the new Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal , I have tried Visafoto and passport photo online, when I upload the files the site is giving me an error message as "File did not upload" everytime, I have tried to change the formats from JPEG, JPG & PNG, nothing seems to be working.

What is the best site to get the electronic photos, I have lost 3 days already, need urgent help as I have to upload the photo within 7 days, I have 4 more days left now.

Thanks for your help!

leolavi999

Dec 3, 2018
Hi leolavi999,
Today I received the same request from IRCC. Could you please let me know asap - what all documents you submitted in response of this request. Did you prepare a letter and just submitted that or did you also submit any evidences like utility bills, paystubs etc. And did they ask for anything else after you submitted. Or after how many days you heard a decision from IRCC on your application? Your response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks !!
I just prepared a letter on a word doc and uploaded it, as Legalfalcon mentioned, there was a upload document section in my EE profile, I uploaded it there.
Once I uploaded, they took around a week to send me another email for asking details to create a login account in the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal , once i shared the confirmation, after two weeks they shared the username password to upload the photo and confirm again if I am still in Canada.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for the detailed explanation @legalfalcon. Now this make sense that PCC and biographical details are passed and it is biometric because of which status is changed back to Not Started.
The status hasn't changed to not started. If you see your GCMS notes, you will see two activities under the criminal admissibility, one for PCC and one for Biometrics. The PCC will be passed, and the new activity for biometrics will be not started. It is the most recent activity which is reflected in the assessments.