+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

kanwar144

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Anybody, FSW-O got a Ghost Update, - Application/Profile Updated as I didn't open my GC account since 10 odd days, I Got a ghost update, all the values inside remain same.

Last Notes said @ 23/03/2021
Info sharing Passed,
Criminality Passed,

Eligibility was in progress
Security not started,

Does it mean Eligibility completed?

would help if any else Ghost update like this has come for FSW - O Candidates

Screenshot Application Update

Reactions: Sharanm7

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Anybody, FSW-O got a Ghost Update, - Application/Profile Updated as I didn't open my GC account since 10 odd days, I Got a ghost update, all the values inside remain same.

Info sharing Passed,
Criminality Passed,

Security not started,

What is your VO?

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022

Info sharing Passed,
Criminality Passed,

Security not started,

Mine eligibility has not even started as per 07/04/21 Notes. But good to see atleast NDVO is working on some applications

mikefox299

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Just Called IRCC
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality : In progress
security : Not Started
The agent was very nice and he straight up told me that we are not processing any other case streams except people who are in Canada be it CEC or FSW.
He was like thee reason security and other steps are put on hold is that they expire and if they do, the file will have to started from scratch. He said and I quote the most important is Eligibility and you have passed that, So as soon as the pandemic simmers down all the files will be expedited. He said I am more than welcome to call again whenever I want to, But Until or Unless The pandemic simmers or the Vaccine passport is Introduced. All other files will be on Hold indefinitely .
That's good to hear I guess for FSW-inland applicants. I was worried about us being put on the backburner with the outlanders. Makes no sense to process CEC and not FSW-inland like they're currently doing

mikefox299

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
FSW Inland
AOR 1st November
Medical passed 9th December
No updates yet
completing 6 months today

Anybody else in the same boat as me?
any updates on your application?
any suggestion would be appreciated!!
Same boat. FSW inland, Nov 3 AOR, medicals passed Dec 11. No ghost updates at all. Ordered GCMS notes back in February and eligibility is not even started. Which sucks, because I have FSW-outland friends that applied in nov as well who passed eligiblity and are just stuck on security now. Whereas my application hasn't been touched and I'm physically present in Canada

Mai matwins

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
My 6 months mark was on the 1st of May.
Ordered gcms notes and there is a review required on my eligibility (POF) i submitted all docs needed for pof (gift deed, notorization, bank letter, bank statement) wgst can i do now im really worried

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
6 months mark is here. Sigh. I just hope theres some movement before the 12 month mark. \
Also, I was going through my GCMS notes and noticed that while the medical is passed, there is marked M3: "Has a condition for which the potential demand on healthcare is not sufficient to exclude admission". Just out of curiosity, any way to figure out what this condition is?

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
After an application is approved, you have to give it some time for the COPR to be generated and if you are in Canada, the file may be transferred to you may be sent an email to confirm whether you are in Canada.

Also, IRCC is experiencing delays.

If you were asked to submit some documents, you have to comply with it, and if a decision was made prior to it, submitting additional documents will not change or lead to re-opening the file.

Thanks, @legalfalcon for your quick reply !!
I have uploaded my additional documents(pay stubs for my employers) on the CIC website on April 16th and this was reviewed on April 19th.
However, being cautious I uploaded pay stubs(which I uploaded on April 19th) and a letter of employment which I initially submitted using the web form on April 18th and this was processed on May 2nd.
I called IRCC on April 23rd and the rep confirmed my application was approved. I'll wait for the COPR :). Thanks again !!

Reactions: legalfalcon

jazz1992kaur

Jan 15, 2021
@legalfalcon My AOR is November 17th, 2020. I just got my GCMS and it says that I passed the criminality and info sharing. Eligibility and security are not initiated yet. Looks like I have to wait and no ones know for how how long but I was just wondering if I can get married before my COPR and update the cic? My guy is here in Canada on work permit. We are not getting married because I am waiting for my COPR. Please guide me what should I do because I don't want to mess it up with my application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
@legalfalcon My AOR is November 17th, 2020. I just got my GCMS and it says that I passed the criminality and info sharing. Eligibility and security are not initiated yet. Looks like I have to wait and no ones know for how how long but I was just wondering if I can get married before my COPR and update the cic? My guy is here in Canada on work permit. We are not getting married because I am waiting for my COPR. Please guide me what should I do because I don't want to mess it up with my application.
Your stream?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

You can get married anytime. Once you are married, you will have to inform IRCC of the change of family compassion and add your spouse to your application.

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020