Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
Hi guys, I called the IRCC today, they said they are working with 1/4 of their team and that everything is delayed. My question is: as the 6-month mark is reached, without security starts (inland PNP-EE). Do you think that after security starts it is going to take more 5 or 6 months to get the PR? What was the average time from security to start and COPR before covid restrictions?
Thanks.

inland PNP-EE
VO Sydney
6-month mark
Security not started

@legalfalcon please advise
Rest all stages are passed?

noorie11

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
I don't understand why are they working with 1/4 staff. They are receiving so much money from the applications and they can't even improve their infrastructure.

James D. Ryan

Mar 13, 2019
Hi all, may I please ask a question regarding job change? Will it be OK for us to change job after AOR (given I have passed the 6-month mark and the background check or so has yet to be started) and if so, should we notify IRCC via webform?

Thanks in advance!

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Hi all, may I please ask a question regarding job change? Will it be OK for us to change job after AOR (given I have passed the 6-month mark and the background check or so has yet to be started) and if so, should we notify IRCC via webform?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, Ok. It doesn’t change anything. Just send a webform to notify them. They won’t care, it’s just for IRCC to know that if ever they want to verify your reference letters, they might get into an angry boss who won’t confirm anything to them because you left that job.

Reactions: James D. Ryan

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
I don't understand why are they working with 1/4 staff. They are receiving so much money from the applications and they can't even improve their infrastructure.
Easy answer - they mostly work from home and the workload now is supposed to be smaller than before due the fact that they got told not to process FSW and PNP. So why keep all staff on salary when you only process 1/3 of all immigration programs?

Yep, big workload coming from May when new programs will open, but give it extra months for people to submit ITA, for first draws to happen and then for them to prepare documents for AOR. They can easily be on 1/4 of staff extra 3 more months after May.

sri_pri

Sep 16, 2020
Stream : FSW Inland
AOR : Nov 29, 2020
I have called IRCC this Monday, and they told me that my eligibility is not yet started and they are still processing my BG check. It's weird as it has already passed 5 months and eligibility is not yet started.
@legalfalcon, can you please advise if this is a common scenario or is there something I should worry about. Thanks in advance.

mikefox299

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
I have called IRCC this Monday, and they told me that my eligibility is not yet started and they are still processing my BG check. It's weird as it has already passed 5 months and eligibility is not yet started.
@legalfalcon, can you please advise if this is a common scenario or is there something I should worry about. Thanks in advance.
I'm also stuck on the same stats. FSW inland, 6+ months post-AOR (Nov 3). Eligibility not even started yet. Looks like they're grouping the inland FSWs with the outlands, so we're SOL.

• Sad
Reactions: sri_pri

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Eligibility would have been started and there would have been initial notes for eligibility in your GCMS notes. Send a webform or request your GCMS notes to know more details.

Also, there are many application that are delayed.

Rexxxx

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
I don't understand how some applications from Nigeria are getting approved - FSW EE, I was referring immitracker.
It must be a different myimmitracker you are viewing. The two most recent approval from Nigeria have an aor of April 2019 and January 2021 and are PNP inland, CEC respectively!
The last FSW O approval from Nigeria was February 2021 with an October 2020 aor.

You see, you should be happy for the 2019 guy! The CEC is also well deserved since this is their season.

Last edited:

sri_pri

Sep 16, 2020
Eligibility would have been started and there would have been initial notes for eligibility in your GCMS notes. Send a webform or request your GCMS notes to know more details.

Also, there are many application that are delayed.
Thanks for the reply. I will order GCMS

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi Guys, Below are my Details

CEC Inland with dependents.
ITA: Oct 15th 2020
AOR: Nob 25th 2020
MEP: Jan 12th 2021
BIOMETRICS: Jan 13th 2021

On same day (Jan 13th 2021), I got the first update on profile and biometrics details are updated.

Again I got the ghost update on Apr 13th 2021, so today I called to check what has happened. and below are the details provided by the CIC Agent.

Criminality - Passed
Eligibility - Recommended Passed
Security - Not Started
Visa Office - Edmonton

I have 2 questions can some one please help me:
1. Eligibility is recommended pass, what does it mean.
2. When I called last month, they mentioned that, my file is in Ottawa but now they are telling my file is in Edmonton. Can they transfer application between different offices.
Today I called them again and below is my updated status.

Criminality - Passed
Eligibility - Passed
Security - Passed
Visa Office - Edmonton

But the agent told, they require more time to process the application. @legalfalcon Is it normal to say more time required after everything passed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Today I called them again and below is my updated status.

Criminality - Passed
Eligibility - Passed
Security - Passed
Visa Office - Edmonton

But the agent told, they require more time to process the application. @legalfalcon Is it normal to say more time required after everything passed.
Many application are on hold or delayed.

You will just have to wait it out.

canadian_guy2

Apr 24, 2021
hi all, with the IRCC finally releasing the guidelines for applying to the new pathway, should I bother even considering it?
my AOR is November 30,
biometrics were completed Jan 12, and no updates since then...
I'm applying through CEC in-land.

I'm just not sure if the new program will be faster? (assuming I can even apply since I have an express entry application already)
i heard people saying these express entries might take way longer than 6 months and I'm starting to think the new pathway might be the new priority for IRCC and they will focus on that first? anyone else in the same position?