+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

proudfrog

Oct 6, 2020
That's my belief. It is okay for IRCC to process 10 CEC applications for every 5 FSW applications. But it would be a stab in the back if they process 10 CEC applications for every 0 FSW received before the last draw.
Agreed - With the number of students going to Canada for higher education rising each year - FSW-O may not be a thing in a few years.

Reactions: RajKannan

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
My application ended up at Ottawa VO with only medical and criminality passed. Any idea about how fast this VO is processing applications for FSW-O?
Bad luck. It's probably the slowest right now for FSW-O. People have been waiting for a very long time for some movement from there. Mine is also there.

crzyvin

Jan 5, 2021
Bad luck. It's probably the slowest right now for FSW-O. People have been waiting for a very long time for some movement from there. Mine is also there.
Do you guys think there will be difference in FSW-O and FSW-Inland application processing time-line?

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
I would say unless you're from Africa, you're out of luck with the 9 month timeline because only the Accra office is processing FSW-O applications. For all other offices, its out of luck. Going to be delayed. Do you happen to know your VO? These days, time taken is more dependent on your VO rather than AOR sadly.
Does anyone have any idea about New Delhi VO's processing?

Akkisumi

Jan 1, 2020
Only reference number is generated. No scheduling of dates as such. They will do it themselves and inform us it seems.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Then yours must be ottawa. My criminality changed to “not started” from “passed”
hi. How you got to know that criminality is passed

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
I did so. But it was only accepting details of applicant. No place to add co applicants BIL or details.
Dear, apply with the application number giving name of the primary applicant.
Since both the applicants have same number, they will schedule for both of you.