+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Adoul95

Dec 20, 2020
I think that Paris VO is quite fast compared to ottawa, i saw some PPRs issued after 4/5 months.
Did you get any Ghost Update when your eligibility passed ?
Yeah, that's what I understood. No, no GU but I have a glitch with the biometrics so won't be receiving any GU till PPR. that's the conclusion I came to when I saw other people's experience.

kanwar144

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Please let me know how to call ircc ,
Can u post the link ,
Which line are people using to call ,
Earlier we could have done with google hangout !

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
My AOR is same like yours guys, 24 Nov. I’m FSWO. I received GCMS notes issued on 15 January (On 13 I gave my fingerprints). Officially first page of GCMS said that criminality was passed, but deep in the Notes I saw that actually they only went through 2 PPCs of our 3 and put 3d one in Review Required, and the Fingerprints were sent to other countries and they were supposed to receive the response from US and others and check it around 4 February. Like around 2 February there was a GU and it changed my Fake IP2 on Criminality in the IRCC website to IP1. Since then nothing changed. It just says that the Criminality wasn’t started and they’ll let me know when it will start (which won’t be the case).

My takeaway is this - order GCMS notes once per month to see what is the actual progress of the file. Considering delays and eveything it would be a miracle to find out your progress by end of May. But considering that medicals will expire in September, i’m expecting that there are 8 more months for them to go. My VO is Ottawa and as per Immitracker they didn’t issue PPRs since last Summer. Overall I think it’s a matter of luck and I wouldn’t suggest anyone to believe in EE like into something guaranteed.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
As as FSW-O candidate who was unlucky enough to have VO as Ottawa, I think it's only a matter of time before they shake things up a little bit. I mean they can't go on for years with the backlog they have, they'll eventually have to do something about it. And since they already haven't really issued PPRs for a year now, I think they're due to wake up soon as the vaccinations get sorted out.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
My AOR is same like yours guys, 24 Nov. I’m FSWO. I received GCMS notes issued on 15 January (On 13 I gave my fingerprints). Officially first page of GCMS said that criminality was passed, but deep in the Notes I saw that actually they only went through 2 PPCs of our 3 and put 3d one in Review Required, and the Fingerprints were sent to other countries and they were supposed to receive the response from US and others and check it around 4 February. Like around 2 February there was a GU and it changed my Fake IP2 on Criminality in the IRCC website to IP1. Since then nothing changed. It just says that the Criminality wasn’t started and they’ll let me know when it will start (which won’t be the case).

My takeaway is this - order GCMS notes once per month to see what is the actual progress of the file. Considering delays and eveything it would be a miracle to find out your progress by end of May. But considering that medicals will expire in September, i’m expecting that there are 8 more months for them to go. My VO is Ottawa and as per Immitracker they didn’t issue PPRs since last Summer. Overall I think it’s a matter of luck and I wouldn’t suggest anyone to believe in EE like into something guaranteed.
They way things are going on right now with CEC only, I wouldn't be surprised if FSW applications are cancelled outright or just get stuck in limbo for years without any final decision.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
They way things are going on right now with CEC only, I wouldn't be surprised if FSW applications are cancelled outright or just get stuck in limbo for years without any final decision.
I think if they wanted to make a bold decision like cancelling FSW applications, they would've done it. Since they aren't afraid of taking bold decisions as the 27k draw shows

N95

Feb 3, 2021
Hey all, I moved to the UK a month after my AOR (November 2020), do I need to submit a police certificate from the UK? I already updated my address via a web for and we've been living here for only 2 months.
@legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey all, I moved to the UK a month after my AOR (November 2020), do I need to submit a police certificate from the UK? I already updated my address via a web for and we've been living here for only 2 months.
@legalfalcon
No, As per IRCC:

• Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.

IRCC can ask for additional PCCs if required which is at the discretion of the officer. However, if you moved after you submitted your application, there is no requirement to submit a UK, PCC.

Ashmeensidhu12345

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Hello everyone?
I have some queries if someone can help.
I have No surname on my passport and have full name in first name section while applying for my PGWP I entered LNU(last name unknown) In the last name section because it wouldnt validate without it. SO Just Curious if this is gonna cause any issue because now i see LNU as my last name in the application.
PLEASE HELP.

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Is anyone else facing issues while accessing their IRCC account? I am receiving 502 bad gateway from yesterday.

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
No..its the same for me as well, I have ordered gcms to get a better insight. Do you know your VO?
Sure, do share what you will find in your gcms notes. From my research I found out that criminality was set to passed when they received PCC and Biometric both. In my case it was passed on the same day I gave my biometrics, confirmed the date with an agent. But as these days its taking them longer to process the biometric so it is set back to not started till they actually process the biometrics. Also in most cases when agent say eligibility is passed its actually recommended passed and not fully passed.

Reactions: darshan1191

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
It seems FSW applicants won't land as PR in canada in 2021 as their applications won't be processed due to the priority given to CEC applicants.

The wait will get even treacherous for FSW as IRCC was no clear timeliness for them

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
@legalfalcon
Hwy,
What are your views on recent 27k CEC draw
It seems FSW applicants won't land as PR in canada in 2021 as their applications won't be processed due to the priority given to CEC applicants.

The wait will get even treacherous for FSW as IRCC was no clear timeliness for them
Yes, seems like.
@legalfalcon looking at the situation, what are your views?
How things are going fall for non cec class in the forthcoming time?

darshan1191

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Primary Montreal - Secondary CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
Med's Done....
05-02-2021
Sure, do share what you will find in your gcms notes. From my research I found out that criminality was set to passed when they received PCC and Biometric both. In my case it was passed on the same day I gave my biometrics, confirmed the date with an agent. But as these days its taking them longer to process the biometric so it is set back to not started till they actually process the biometrics. Also in most cases when agent say eligibility is passed its actually recommended passed and not fully passed.
Curious to know, do you have any pcc other than US (assuming you have pcc from US based on your username)?