+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
IRCC will be aware of this as when they run your details though FOSS, all your immigration and current status in Canada is available to them.

However, if you have changed your country of residence, then make sure you update it with IRCC.
Understood, thank you!

callebe

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hey guys.

Canada has just invited more than 27 thousand CEC applicants in the latest EE draw.

FSW-Outland applicatns are not having final decisions given lately. Do you think this huge draw is another indication that people from other countries will have to wait more since there's not enough people to process all these applications in time?

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Hey guys.

Canada has just invited more than 27 thousand CEC applicants in the latest EE draw.

FSW-Outland applicatns are not having final decisions given lately. Do you think this huge draw is another indication that people from other countries will have to wait more since there's not enough people to process all these applications in time?
I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.
Canada just lost it.
I mean they just straight up cleaned house the whole Pool.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Damn. I think this points to them stopping draws altogether for a while now. I just hope they don't forget about the applications already underway.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Damn. I think this points to them stopping draws altogether for a while now. I just hope they don't forget about the applications already underway.
TBH I feel like Canada is not going to allow anyone outside of Canada to enter until the pandemic cools down properly

yjus

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
I think this huge draw is an indication that they will not make FSW draw (maybe any program draw) until April. Why April because as per new target they should welcome approx 110k immigrants from EE stream. That means they should welcome 9k EE applicants per month 110/12 ~= 9. Considering this huge draw and previous draws of this year they have issued ITA to ~38k applicants which is enough for welcoming 9k every month from Jan 2021 until April 2021

Last edited:

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
TBH I feel like Canada is not going to allow anyone outside of Canada to enter until the pandemic cools down properly
I don't mind not being let in till the pandemic cools down, I just want a little clarity & certainty that's all. The worst thing is having my application in limbo, not knowing when/if it'll be approved. It's different if I know it's approved and I just have to wait for the pandemic to cool down. Unfortunately, now with this huge load of applications, I don't know if CPC-O would be even looking at FSW-O applications this year at least.

Reactions: beyourownak

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
I don't mind not being let in till the pandemic cools down, I just want a little clarity & certainty that's all. The worst thing is having my application in limbo, not knowing when/if it'll be approved. It's different if I know it's approved and I just have to wait for the pandemic to cool down. Unfortunately, now with this huge load of applications, I don't know if CPC-O would be even looking at FSW-O applications this year at least.
True,
They should really update the interface of their website.
Plus Ottawa VO needs to work faster

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello,@legalfalcon my AOR is 30 Nov 2020 (FSW-O) and was thinking to order GCMS notes from you as I was trying to call the IRCC but not getting through to an agent. Kindly help me with the type of GCMS notes ( e-GCMS or GCMS+) required to obtain the general information like eligibility, background and etc.
Thanks and appreciate your valuable feedback.
It's almost as good as coin toss whether you will receive your GCMS file in 30 days or if it's going to take far longer (Some/one GCMS provider has disproportionately been receiving 90 day extensions, so beware from where you request)

This is based off stats from IRCC see
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/documents/pdf/english/corporate/publications-manuals/atip-2019-2020-en.pdf

CBSA on other hand has a better track; review this detailed comparison for requesting Gcms Notes from IRCC vs CBSA https://bit.ly/34nuJPu that others are quoting from

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon From where should I order MY GCMS notes IRCC or CBSA? Which ones will come faster??
Thank You For your guidance ?
CBSA will be more responsive and faster. Though as per the statutory requirement, both IRCC and CBSA have to release the GCMS notes within 30 days. But the sheer volume to request IRCC receives, has resulted in 49% of the requests filed with IRCC delayed or taking longer than 30 days. For a more in-depth comparison, see See https://bit.ly/2NpGVK8

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Then yours must be ottawa. My criminality changed to “not started” from “passed”
Same happened with me, AOR Nov 24. In Jan end agent told me that criminality passed and nothing else started. This week agent told that eligibility passed and nothing else started. I asked him that in jan I was told the opposite, he said this is what he can see and he don’t have any further detail. Any detail you got for this change?

cyystef

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hi all, I noticed that some of you got criminality/ eligibility passed, may I ask how you knew your status? Did you call? Thank you.