+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

killswitch

Oct 1, 2020
My Application reads as below

Latest update:
Review of medical results - December 10, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

but my application was updated with biometrics done on December 28th 2020

Is this a Ghost update or just random?

mzk4598

Sep 25, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Has anyone else also not received the RCMP clearance request after medical passed?
It's been about 15 days since medical pass.

I called IRCC regarding the same and they told me that sometimes they don't ask for RCMP at all.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Received a Ghost Update yesterday. Signed into my profile and noticed background check changed from "we are processing" to "your application is in progress" .
Called IRCC today, spoke to an agent who said:
VO: File has not yet been sent to a VO
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Not Started
Security: Not Started.

I am a FSW Outland applicant, I thought Criminality was normally completed before eligibility, anyone has any ideas?
What time did you call? I've been trying to reach them by phone, but always unable to connect to an agent.

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Signed into my account and the BGC message changed from 'we are processing...' to 'Your application is in progress...'. Last week I called IRCC and the agent said that Criminality was in progress. So it might be that Criminality has passed because there is no way my Eligibility can pass in a week.

Ahamed06

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Signed into my account and the BGC message changed from 'we are processing...' to 'Your application is in progress...'. Last week I called IRCC and the agent said that Criminality was in progress. So it might be that Criminality has passed because there is no way my Eligibility can pass in a week.
your AOR?

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
then BG status change could be because of your eligibility too. try calling ircc
My eligibility did not start when I called them last week, so the chances of passing eligibility are remote. My GCMS notes might arrive in a week, so that might be give me more details.