+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Any way to complain about this ridiculous processing of FSW-O? It’s already 2 years and 1 month and not even touching the file since July 2022, when the draws restarted. All the documents IRCC received, they processed the medicals (because London VO processed medicals), but they are lazy to open PCCs and request biometrics for already half a year! In 2 months my medicals will expire and then we start all over again - again paying for medicals already 3d time. This is ridiculous! They never pick up the phone support, they ignore webforms….

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Any way to complain about this ridiculous processing of FSW-O? It’s already 2 years and 1 month and not even touching the file since July 2022, when the draws restarted. All the documents IRCC received, they processed the medicals (because London VO processed medicals), but they are lazy to open PCCs and request biometrics for already half a year! In 2 months my medicals will expire and then we start all over again - again paying for medicals already 3d time. This is ridiculous! They never pick up the phone support, they ignore webforms….
This is disappointing

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
Same here. My AOR is Oct 2020. Don't do re-medical until they request though. When your reports expire, they may extend for another year.

mesha25

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Feel your pain. I am March 2020 AOR, I have no update whatsoever since June 2022- remeds. I dont know if giving up nw is a good idea. Its going to be 3 years this march

Raghunath Reddy

Nov 21, 2019
Hey guys, if anyone is waiting for more than 2 years for their application to be processed, consider taking the Mandamus route as it will start moving things forward! I was in the similar position and reached out to Abramovich & Tchern Immigration Lawyers asking for their help in filing a mandamus application on my behalf. They were very quick in getting the ball rolling after getting necessary information from me. I highly recommend this law firm as my decision to reach out to them was fruitful.

Reactions: viksap

viksap

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hey guys, if anyone is waiting for more than 2 years for their application to be processed, consider taking the Mandamus route as it will start moving things forward! I was in the similar position and reached out to Abramovich & Tchern Immigration Lawyers asking for their help in filing a mandamus application on my behalf. They were very quick in getting the ball rolling after getting necessary information from me. I highly recommend this law firm as my decision to reach out to them was fruitful.
You mind sharing their fee and how much would you pay in total?

Reactions: walnorez

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Please share the fee. I’m also not sure we can complaint if our processing term is 26 months while the IRCC processing deadline is now 30 months, so we didn’t even overpass it. Problem is that the closer we get to the deadline, the more they keep extening it - so not sure if in couple of months they won’t put them a target of 35 months and this will keep continuing.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
You mind sharing their fee and how much would you pay in total?
1500$ just to initiate the process - for filing “Leave and Judicial Review”, which is just filing a case to the court and notifying IRCC that there will be court case soon. Then next logical step is to submit proper evidence to the court - which is called “Perfecting” of the original case - that’s another 1850$.

The first one should notify IRCC that there’s an issue with a case, potentially related to delay and that they need to submit a “No reasons letter” stating reasons for delays - thing is that they could use Covid-19 as excuse. Then second step should force IRCC to respond to evidence through responding to judge, or closing the case by issuing decision fast.

Since the only outcome we might get is force IRCC to ask for fingerprints of my spouse and not actually get the other stages process fast(like criminality or security), I’m not sure if this whole trip is worth it - it’s expensive to get in the end just the fingerprints request.