+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

viksap

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Yeah, your timeline and VO are almost the same as mine too. Today I know another person also got updates and their VO is Montreal too
Were you asked for remedicals ?
I was asked for remedicals for both my wife and and it was updated on the portal in early december.

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Were you asked for remedicals ?
I was asked for remedicals for both my wife and and it was updated on the portal in early december.
I wasn't asked for remedical. It got extended back in Jan 2022, valid till Jan 2023. So it should expire 2nd time, but there is also a policy to have the medical remains valid if taken within 5 years and if I stay in Canada. (See this: Streamlining immigration medical examination requirements for eligible applicants )

My wife wasn't asked remedical either. However, we submitted her upfront back in Jan 2022 so it should also expire now (she lives outside Canada), so I think IRCC will ask my wife for it, sooner or later.

Reactions: viksap

Sasu21

Aug 28, 2021
Hi - a quick question. I got a request letter from IRCC to submit updated proof of funds and police certificate. In the proof of fund it says "You must provide current financial documents that indicate you hold the minimum required funds for settlement in Canada". This doesn't specify anything about 6 month statement/average. So does this mean i should only show the current available amount as of the date of the statement. Anyone who submitted their proof of funds recently could you please help.

viksap

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Omg, happy for you! So I'd say COPR is around 1.5 months since you got medical passed for both you and spouse?
If that's the case, then likely 1.5 months from now, i can expect golden email!
Yes, from the time you saw the medicals on the portal updated, it should take around 40 odd days.
All the best and I am sure you'd get the approval soon.

Reactions: baryonix

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
I just got my PR approved.
Got an approval email.
Congrats! So it looks like FSW-I might get some movement, I wonder when FSW-O will be on their table.

I wrote to 3 MPs, only 1 answered back and said that can’t help since we are outlanders and not even Canadian residents yet - so she has no requirement to represent us. So she only directed us to the Processing times page. Looks like writ of mandamus might be the only solution for us.