+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hey Dreddy, I was wondering what the outcome of this was and the timeline. We are in the same situation and my wife just completed the xray today after 6 months of completing the medicals.

Our timelines below:

Wife X-ray post delivery - Aug 22
Baby medical - early Sept 22
PPR - 29th Sept with 24 December expiry (my medicals expiry)
Since we weren't looking to move during peak winters, I requested them for a remedical for me
My remedicals - 6th Oct
New PPR - 12th October with 60 days to submit
Submitted Passport at VFS Singapore - 2nd December
Received passports with PR Visa and COPR - 21st December

Reactions: sgoldsmith

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Our timelines below:

Wife X-ray post delivery - Aug 22
Baby medical - early Sept 22
PPR - 29th Sept with 24 December expiry (my medicals expiry)
Since we weren't looking to move during peak winters, I requested them for a remedical for me
My remedicals - 6th Oct
New PPR - 12th October with 60 days to submit
Submitted Passport at VFS Singapore - 2nd December
Received passports with PR Visa and COPR - 21st December
Timelines, I believe, are heavily VO dependent. Singapore VO has been quite responsive to me through email

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Timelines, I believe, are heavily VO dependent. Singapore VO has been quite responsive to me through email
Yep, ever since they moved my file from Ontario VO to Montreal those French never bothered to open my file, despite that it has all the documents sent and I bother them every month with a reminder - they don't even open the file to make a note that they were contacted by PO.

anurag_miglani

Nov 8, 2022
Was asked for an updated Schedule A and PCC for my spouse in August 22. Uploaded them first week September 22. No updates since then.
I am in similar boat, last update was August 2022 when the asked for ADR marriage certificate, re-med for me and 1st medical for my spouse, nothing after that, i submitted the document then and there only, and completed the medical with-in the first week.

Update- Medical was passed
Additional documents have been uploaded (review hasn't started yet)

Has the review started for you?

nikobton

Dec 21, 2020
I am in similar boat, last update was August 2022 when the asked for ADR marriage certificate, re-med for me and 1st medical for my spouse, nothing after that, i submitted the document then and there only, and completed the medical with-in the first week.

Update- Medical was passed
Additional documents have been uploaded (review hasn't started yet)

Has the review started for you?
How do I know if review has been started?

nikobton

Dec 21, 2020
You will know when the latest update on your profile would be, "The review started for additional documents which you have uploaded"!

Maybe it hasn't started for you as well!
It just says this for review in the application status

Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.

anurag_miglani

Nov 8, 2022
I uploaded the documents on the application portal. Additional fields opened up for me when I for the ADS.
okay so for me it is showing!

• The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Not sure where your documents are, are you able to look at the documents on your application? If yes, then you shall be okay, if not you shall raise a web form for the same!

nikobton

Dec 21, 2020
okay so for me it is showing!

• The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Not sure where your documents are, are you able to look at the documents on your application? If yes, then you shall be okay, if not you shall raise a web form for the same!
Yes I can see the documents in the application, with "Replacement Provided" over the file names.

Replacement Provided
Uploaded Filename: pcc_2022.pdf
Police certificate (required)

Replacement Provided
Uploaded Filename: ADR_LOE_and_Schedule_A_2022_compressed.pdf
Schedule A (required)

anurag_miglani

Nov 8, 2022
Yes I can see the documents in the application, with "Replacement Provided" over the file names.

Replacement Provided
Uploaded Filename: pcc_2022.pdf
Police certificate (required)

Replacement Provided
Uploaded Filename: ADR_LOE_and_Schedule_A_2022_compressed.pdf
Schedule A (required)
Then my friend you are one step ahead, I believe you review started and also finished for the documents which you provided. And hence nothing more needed from you as it has become NA.