+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hello Respected members,

The Status of my Additional documents section changed to Not Applicable on 28th April 2022 from We are reviewing from 19th April 2022.

Does this mean anything significant or its just a BAU update with no real meaning.

@legalfalcon and

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hi,
Can you please tell how did you submit your PCC and whether you got any confirmation for the same. I also submitted LoE for PCC and today submitted the PCC via webform but did not receive any confirmation email.
Hello member,

I sent the PCC via webform and email to be on a safe side. I got generic reply to the webform and the email from VO. I sent the emails to RROC AND NDVO.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, requesting your help

I received ADR for my spouse and I (such as, Spouse BIL, my re-med, PCC, Passport, relationship questionnaire)
I have submitted all of that today!
My concern is that, my passport is going to expire in August, what should I do about it?
  1. Do nothing, wait for IRCC to ask for a renewed passport
  2. I should renew my passport proactively and send them via web forms
Anyone else facing the same scenario?

Thanks in advance!

It is your responsibility to have a passport that is valid. IRCC will not issue a PR visa beyond the validity of your pasport.

viksap

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Just Received an update regarding the medical being passed/extended today on April 29th.
How much time you think would take for the COPR to come?
No ADRs yet

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

esc

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Just Received an update regarding the medical being passed/extended today on April 29th.
How much time you think would take for the COPR to come?
No ADRs yet
It depends on VO and luck.
My medicals is passed since March 10th and no PPR so far.

Reactions: viksap

santiago.ac

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Hi!
My partner just received his first update in forever: remedical request and updated police certificate request.
We have no doubts about the first one, however for the second one - would he need to get a new police certificate from the US? he lived there for six months back in 2018 I think, and hasn't been back since. During his application we submitted one which we received on Feb 2020. I'm guessing we need a new one since they supposedly last 2 years...
I have no idea if we can get a new US record in 30 days. What are people doing if they can't get new certificates within the established 30 days?

Edit: For Form 5669e - do we need to print the document and sign it physically?

Last edited:

star_juu

Sep 24, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi!
My partner just received his first update in forever: remedical request and updated police certificate request.
We have no doubts about the first one, however for the second one - would he need to get a new police certificate from the US? he lived there for six months back in 2018 I think, and hasn't been back since. During his application we submitted one which we received on Feb 2020. I'm guessing we need a new one since they supposedly last 2 years...
I have no idea if we can get a new US record in 30 days. What are people doing if they can't get new certificates within the established 30 days?
What’s the actual phrasing for their PC request in the letter?

From what I’ve seen around the forum, people have been submitting proof of their attempt of requesting the appropriate police certificate along with explanation as to why it won’t arrive within 30 days.
For example, if an appointment is needed and the only available slot is really close to the deadline, they’d submit the appointment letter + explanation. They’d then submit the actual PC whenever they obtain it via webform

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Option 2: Prove you applied for the police certificate
In very rare cases, we may accept both a letter of explanation and proof that shows you made your best effort to get a police certificate on time.

You can upload this in the country-specific police certificate field of your document checklist. Examples of proof:

• a confirmation receipt
  • a payment receipt
  • a delivery notice
  • a tracking number
An officer will review your application. If they’re not satisfied that you made your best effort, your application may be rejected for being incomplete”

bb2020

Mar 29, 2020
Hello member,

I sent the PCC via webform and email to be on a safe side. I got generic reply to the webform and the email from VO. I sent the emails to RROC AND NDVO.
Did you get a response to your emails? Can you please share the email IDs

Aatman

Jul 11, 2021
I recently ordered my GCMS notes for my express entry profile - FSW-Outland.

AOR 6 NOV 2020 VO: NDVO
Eligibilty: review required
Security: not started
Medical, criminality: passed
Infosharing: in progress

BIOMETRIC MARCH 2021

I have a **review required on Eligibility** \- because of a **STAT question**. I have a US tourist visa rejection in 2019.

A 11.2 is MET, RPRF is complete. All other aspects are either MET or says Appears to meet.

I haven't received any updates from IRCC. The file is untouched since Jan 2021. Anyone else In the same boat?

flyman1107

Aug 5, 2021
Hello, buddies!
I received ADR asking for PCC and Schedule A yesterday.

I truly need your wisdom on whether need I provide the Japanese PCC under my situation, especially from you, the Master @legalfalcon.
The fact is I had studied in Japan between Oct 2007 and Sep 2008. It has been 12 years since I left there until the day of submitting my PR application in Nov 2020 (the month received AOR).

I learned that the PCC will be required by systems if 1) every country I stay 6 months or longer in a row after the age of 18 and 2) every country I stayed in during the last 10 years for 6 months or more in a row from the Official website of IRCC. That " and " word makes believe that only if the 2 conditions been fulfilled, the PCC of that country becomes necessary to provide to IRCC. In another word, I don't need to submit PCC of Japan.

Beyond that, there is another example on the same website which deepen my perspective on this problem. It reads

" Example B: 7-months stays 20 years ago.
Feras is 45 years old. he worked in Turkey for 7 months when he was 25 years old, the system will not ask him for Police Certificates from Turkey."

The scenario in this example is definitely analogue with my case because both of them all exceed 10 years between the day we leaving the related foreign country stayed longer than 6 months in a row and the day we apply for Canadian PR.

I don't know Is there any misinterpretation about this provision and still It has a necessity for me to provide PCC of Japan to IRCC?

The reason why it makes me feel so confused is that the time requirements for issuing a Japanese PCC is going to be 2-3 months according to the information I got from an officer of Embassy of Japan. Not only I must ask about an extension of deadline to submit this document to IRCC, but it will be of another few months to wait with the uncertainty which really makes me feel frustrated after all this lengthy waiting.

Your help will be highly appreciated and hopefully, everyone in this thread get a good result soon.