+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

mumbai_demon

Jan 5, 2021
How were you able to do medicals for the newborn as it was still not added to your profile(I suppose not sure though). Did the hospital not ask for any details from IRCC for newborn such as IME or UCI nu,ber or any such details or documents.
Could you please tell me how were you able to do the medicals for your baby and on which email id you sent these documents to would be helpful.
U can always get upfront medicals done, u just need the passport!

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Guys, finally received my RFV email! This journey has really been a grueling one...really tested my patience and mental strength! To all those November 2020 FSWs who are waiting, hang in there your RFVs are next in line. My timeline:

PNP Outland (OINP)
NOC Code: 2147
Primary VO: CIO
AOR: 6 November 2020
Biometrics: Was exempt as I gave them earlier for Canada tourist visa
Eligibility Passed (By Agent): January 2021
Criminality Passed: January 2021
LONG SILENCE
Security Passed: March 2022
Remedical: 15 March 2022
Remedical Passed: 16 April 2022
ADR: 21 April 2022
ADR Submitted: 22 April 2022
RFV email: 26 April 2022

Amrinder Kaur

Oct 20, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone

Finally received my remedical IMM, but I did a blunder, while booking my medical appointment due to browser auto fill option my name has been entered incorrectly i didn't notice (such a fool) and submitted and completed the transaction as well but now the moment i received the confirmation of the appointment i noticed it.

What shall I do , I am extremely worried

Thanks

esc

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Guys, finally received my RFV email! This journey has really been a grueling one...really tested my patience and mental strength! To all those November 2020 FSWs who are waiting, hang in there your RFVs are next in line. My timeline:

PNP Outland (OINP)
NOC Code: 2147
Primary VO: CIO
AOR: 6 November 2020
Biometrics: Was exempt as I gave them earlier for Canada tourist visa
Eligibility Passed (By Agent): January 2021
Criminality Passed: January 2021
LONG SILENCE
Security Passed: March 2022
Remedical: 15 March 2022
Remedical Passed: 16 April 2022
ADR: 21 April 2022
ADR Submitted: 22 April 2022
RFV email: 26 April 2022
Congratulations!
Did you go for upfront medicals or did they request it from you?

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hello everyone

Finally received my remedical IMM, but I did a blunder, while booking my medical appointment due to browser auto fill option my name has been entered incorrectly i didn't notice (such a fool) and submitted and completed the transaction as well but now the moment i received the confirmation of the appointment i noticed it.

What shall I do , I am extremely worried

Thanks
I would contact the medical center and explain the issue.

If they cannot fix it, which would be strange, I guess there is always the option to cancel that appointment and book a new one (if the availability of appointments is not an issue).

Reactions: Amrinder Kaur

GD06

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hi everyone,

I just sent IRCC a web form with the Information Sheet for my upfront re-medical exam (April 11th). I received a medical request (IMM1017) on April 23rd. Does anyone know how long IRCC takes to process this kind of web form? If it needs months to process this web form, does that mean my application will exceed the deadline (30 days) of the medical exam indicated on Form IMM1017?

Thanks,

Amrinder Kaur

Oct 20, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I would contact the medical center and explain the issue.

If they cannot fix it, which would be strange, I guess there is always the option to cancel that appointment and book a new one (if the availability of appointments is not an issue).
Talked to the medical team, they said they will rectify it at the reception

my another concern is , I have received re med request on 26th april 2022 but my appointment is for 12th May 2022, after the medical what do I need to do and if i need to raise a webform how much time will it take to reflect the medical in GIC account and will it be possible to complete everything in the given time frame of 30 days

Last edited:
Reactions: PrincessR

FrozenCaribou

Mar 25, 2022
Congratulations Whats your timeline. Did you got remedicals?
FSW-OUTLAND
AOR 9 Nov 2020
Biometric Dec 2020
ADR Jan 2021
Eligibility Passed in Jan 2021
Upfront Med 16/03/2022
GU 22/03/2022
Upfront Medical updated 23/04/2022
RFV 26/04/2022

I got medical extension but since I didn't know before getting my GCMS notes, i went for an upfront medical.

Reactions: Parneettoor007

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Talked to the medical team, they said they will rectify it at the reception

my another concern is , I have received re med request on 26th april 2022 but my appointment is for 12th May 2022, after the medical what do I need to do and if i need to raise a webform how much time will it take to reflect the medical in GIC account and will it be possible to complete everything in the given time frame of 30 days
If your appointment is on May 12th, then you should be able to upload that day, via Webform the document issued by the medical center, confirming that you did the medical. So, you will be well within the 30 days time frame.