+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi all, anybody here can help me.

I have received Schedule A Background declaration IMM5669 request and I would like to know anybody here had similar request and which is the latest version form. Is it 05-2021?

Please help

Rohit Chhabra

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Yep, i call these GU. This is my list of them:

31 Jan: Spouse submitted biometrics. I wrote a webform to notify them about this.
1 Feb: GU on the new tracker - could be just acknowledgement of received webform.
8 Feb: PCCs renewed for PA and dependant via webform. GU on tracker, Biometrics check is passed for the spouse, COPRs appear on the tracker.
9 Feb: GU
13 Feb: I send a webform asking about the RFV letter.
14 Feb: GU on tracker.
15 Feb: GU on tracker.

So can’t tell what these time stamps mean, could be just webforms generating them. Yes, they touch the file, but can’t say if they do anything meaningful with it.

Must mention - no GUs were on the main IRCC portal, I don’t remember if there was one once Biometrics nr.appeared for the spouse.
Hey, the "updated" date on the new tracker doesn't mean a GU. I had the same doubt and had cross verified with a couple of other guys too. This "updated" date is just a global system date and doesn't imply any work has been done on your file. For e.g., the "updated" date is showing as 21st Feb for me right now, & I bet it's the same for all the candidates.
Good luck! :)

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hi all, anybody here can help me.

I have received Schedule A Background declaration IMM5669 request and I would like to know anybody here had similar request and which is the latest version form. Is it 05-2021?

Please help
This is a good sign.

If you follow the link listed in the mail sent by IRCC/VO, you should get the latest version of the form.

Reactions: walnorez

flyman1107

Aug 5, 2021
Hi, guys. Something I need your wisdom.
I want to update my contact information and cancel the representative via the web form.
The problem is where this web form should head to, the primary office or secondary office?
And does the Rapid Response Operations Centre (RROC) belong to the category of the office outside Canada?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi guys,I need your wisdom, especially @legalfalcon

Could you please enlighten me in regards to some concerns caused by that I cancelled my paid representative recently. In the same time of the cancellation, my wife's appointed herself to contact business with CIC and receive information on our case.The situation of my application is that my wife is principal applicant(PA), one child and me are dependent (DEP).

According to the IRCC Notes, my wife's email address, address, telephone/fax number are registered with the representative(rep)'s information, the Email address, telephone/fax number of mine are the rep's and the Email address of my daughter is rep's.

1. I've filed imm5476 via web form to cancel the rep and updated all the information of my wife's (PA) which was inputed with rep's. The first concern is that do I also need to updated the information of my daughter and me ( both of us have independent UCI#) respectively?

If I did not update, whether the communications from CIC may still be transmitted to reps since the Email address of my daughter and me are recorded with my rep's. Or as long as I updated my wife's information, the 2 dependent's information will be updated with her automatically and the informations will no longer be received by the rep.

2. In case of that I need to update my daughter's information ( She is just 8 year old, thus cannot send web form by herself ) , the relationship with the applicant (my daughter ), which is under【the requirer information】, has 4 of drop-down options 'Applicant', 'Representative', 'Sponsor' and ' Member of Parliament' , which one should I choose?

3. After cancellation, Do 2 DEP, my daughter and me, need to fill the IMM5476 respectively to authorize my wife as no-compensated representative?

I feel so sorry for asking too many questions and hope that you can lend a hand to get us through this.
Not sure who your rep was. Representatives who are licensed come in many forms. Usually lawyers and consultants. IF you had a consultant, I cannot comment much, as there are not many checks on them and their training is questionable.

When it comes to lawyers, they have a very high ethical standards to meet.

Anyway, if you cancel the representation, you can also send a web form to update the contact information of all individuals listed in the application. Also, IRCC will only send communication to the PA. So contact info of dependents does not matter much.

IF you have cancelled the rep, you do not have to appoint any rep. The PA can obtain all information from IRCC, because it is the PA's application. Only when you request GCMS notes, the consent of all individuals is required, which can be done using a form.

Instead of appointing the PA as a non-compensated rep, you could have used Authorization to release info.

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5475e.pdf

flyman1107

Aug 5, 2021
Not sure who your rep was. Representatives who are licensed come in many forms. Usually lawyers and consultants. IF you had a consultant, I cannot comment much, as there are not many checks on them and their training is questionable.

When it comes to lawyers, they have a very high ethical standards to meet.

Anyway, if you cancel the representation, you can also send a web form to update the contact information of all individuals listed in the application. Also, IRCC will only send communication to the PA. So contact info of dependents does not matter much.

IF you have cancelled the rep, you do not have to appoint any rep. The PA can obtain all information from IRCC, because it is the PA's application. Only when you request GCMS notes, the consent of all individuals is required, which can be done using a form.

Instead of appointing the PA as a non-compensated rep, you could have used Authorization to release info.

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5475e.pdf
Thank you for your reply, Legalfalcon! Your opinions are very helpful!

This is no necessity to update the contact info of 2 DEP and also appoint PA as our rep, I see.

One more thing I am very confused is that why PA’ s contact info was displayed of that rep’s? We’ve given him all our own info at the very beginning.

I do not know if it is because we appointed a rep, so all our contact info will be display of that rep’s ones. All info inputting and submitting works was done by that rep, so I don’t know how he operated it.

Is there any risk that the PA’ s info was previously displayed of the former rep’s ones?

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Hey, the "updated" date on the new tracker doesn't mean a GU. I had the same doubt and had cross verified with a couple of other guys too. This "updated" date is just a global system date and doesn't imply any work has been done on your file. For e.g., the "updated" date is showing as 21st Feb for me right now, & I bet it's the same for all the candidates.
Good luck! :)
True, GU on new tracker doesn't mean a thing. IRCC confirmed on Twitter: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ghost-updates-new-tracker.773308/post-10373995

Reactions: Rohit Chhabra

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Can i know the dowloading link to acces uploaded documents in ircc portal , i am unable to find that link.1
You can’t access files you loaded to IRCC. You can only request GCMS notes + the files and then they will send you a scan of all files you have submitted before.

Almostsummer

Apr 1, 2019
Hi, does anyone know if the application status tracker shows whether/when IRCC sends out a passport request?

Last edited: