+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

47thRonnin

Aug 15, 2020
Nov 3 2020 AOR (Inland). File hasn't been touched since January 2021 as per the latest CGMS. I was checking my profile and noticed a ghost update. No emails received.

Nothing else on the profile changed (it's not medicals because mine expire on Dec 11), I'm hoping this is a good sign. Just ordered a new CGMS

I recently submitted a study permit + visitor visa in June 2021, so that might have triggered IRCC to actually work on my file.

If you did your actual med exam in October 2020 then it is probably your meds.

fc123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Is Security blank in your notes? If not then a VO has yet to look at your application like most applications.
Yes security is blank, but it’s previously said ‘not started’ when I received notes in March so I assumed there was some kind of update. All processing has been done in London VO but I will keep waiting, I am expecting another 3-6 months wait at least

Reactions: seadrag0n

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Yes security is blank, but it’s previously said ‘not started’ when I received notes in March so I assumed there was some kind of update. All processing has been done in London VO but I will keep waiting, I am expecting another 3-6 months wait at least
Great, there seems to be a ton of applications at London VO with all stages passed, let's hope they issue PPR's soon.

Reactions: fc123

rakasaabu

Jun 1, 2020
Hi everyone, an update received through GCMS notes. FSW-O, Nov 1 2020 AOR.
On 19th May 2021 the file was updated so that everything is passed (eligibility, criminality, info sharing) but application is not yet officially approved. There is no mention of recommended pass or final passed, it is just passed and same in notes from officer.
No updates since then, except this week medical exam expired and was updated in online account from ‘medical passed’ to ‘medical not required’. The wait continues but it is a relief to know that it seems all processing stages are passed.
Did you receive a ghost update around 19th May 2021??

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello,

I'm thinking to apply for Diversity Visa USA ( USA visa lottery) and I wanted to ask in anyone here knows if this will have an impact on my current PR application or if I have to inform IRCC about that? I presume that if I'll be one of the chosen ones and I go further I'll have to inform IRCC but for the moment I only fill a form and I'm waiting into the pool.
@legalfalcon can you advice please?

Thank you in advance!

Fathimanaheeda

Nov 20, 2011
Hello.
Can anyone plz tell me how long is it taking to get gcms notes after you submit the webform?
I have submitted mine on July 30. Until now there is no reply.
thank you.

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello.
Can anyone plz tell me how long is it taking to get gcms notes after you submit the webform?
I have submitted mine on July 30. Until now there is no reply.
thank you.
Hi, you will not receive the GCMS by submitting a webform, if your ordered from canada.ca website or from other 3rd party website you may receive it within 30 days. My 1st GCMS arrived after 4 months and the 2nd GCMS after 40 days.

Fathimanaheeda

Nov 20, 2011
Hi, you will not receive the GCMS by submitting a webform, if your ordered from canada.ca website or from other 3rd party website you may receive it within 30 days. My 1st GCMS arrived after 4 months and the 2nd GCMS after 40 days.
Will not receive ?? What do you mean plz explain. My sister ordered on behave of me. She is in Canada and also paid for it. She also got a acknowledgment / official receipt.

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Will not receive ?? What do you mean plz explain. My sister ordered on behave of me. She is in Canada and also paid for it. She also got a acknowledgment / official receipt.
From what your wrote in your 1st post I understood that you submitted a webform to order the GCMS ( how long is it taking to get gcms notes after you submit the webform ). In this case check the email (spam) to see if you didn't have an extension email from them. 1st time I received 4 months extension. If you ordered directly from canada.ca website you should be fine, you will receive your notes.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
@legalfalcon Sir I have a question.
I plan on visiting canada this month on a visitor visa and given my AOR in Nov and my medical was done last week Oct If I get a remedial request. Can I take my medical exam in canada itself ? Or do I have to come back to India for the medical ??