+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
it looks like they need to review the employment.

I uploaded a new evaluation letter using web form with jobs and responsibilities. Anything else i should be doing? @legalfalcon
Hi, as per the image here, it shows no job descriptions or duties. Haven't you submitted the reference letter from your employer with roles and responsibilities or atleast from your senior colleague (incase you couldn't get the letter fr manager). I am just trying to understand why you received RR in first place. Also what is the EVL and how did you obtain it?

Sahil318

Sep 12, 2020
Hello all the Experts & @legalfalcon, i need you expert advise on certain questions, kindly help me with the following:

1) My PR application was under CEC program, but my country of Residence was India, now, on the 24th of Sept, me & wife, we landed in Canada (Toronto) as my employer transferred me on an ITC Work Visa.
Is it possible that I can update my application so that it becomes an Inland application, if so, then how & what do I need do for it.

2) Another question on SIN#, not sure if that is something i can get help here, i have a previous SIN# that expired in Feb-2021, now that i am back here again, to i apply for new, of is there some-way to renew the old one.

Looking for your expert opinion please.

Thanks in Advance!!
Sahil B

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Hi, as per the image here, it shows no job descriptions or duties. Haven't you submitted the reference letter from your employer with roles and responsibilities or atleast from your senior colleague (incase you couldn't get the letter fr manager). I am just trying to understand why you received RR in first place. Also what is the EVL and how did you obtain it?
It was on company letter head. Since i had series of different roles in my company, they didnt mention the roles for each of those. That's the problem here.

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
@legalfalcon Hellos, had a query on POF. Actually I am showing the amount in fixed deposit. On that FD,the pdf that gets generated has the nominee name of my Father and not my Wife. (Actually while opening the FD this would have happened)
On the other hand I am showing the same FD account number on my wife behalf as she is the primary applicant stating that she has the complete authority to use the amount.
Will this cause any issue in POF as the nominee name is not of my wife on that FD?

Extremely appreciate on all the help you provide

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hellos, had a query on POF. Actually I am showing the amount in fixed deposit. On that FD,the pdf that gets generated has the nominee name of my Father and not my Wife. (Actually while opening the FD this would have happened)
On the other hand I am showing the same FD account number on my wife behalf as she is the primary applicant stating that she has the complete authority to use the amount.
Will this cause any issue in POF as the nominee name is not of my wife on that FD?

Extremely appreciate on all the help you provide
It will cause no issues. A nominee is a person who will get the funds in an eventuality if the account holder is incapacitated or is deceased. Until then the account holder has complete control over the account, including the authority to change the nominee.

To read generally on PoF see https://bit.ly/3F1GawV

Sahil318

Sep 12, 2020
Hello all the Experts & @legalfalcon, i need you expert advise on certain questions, kindly help me with the following:

1) My PR application was under CEC program, but my country of Residence was India, now, on the 24th of Sept, me & wife, we landed in Canada (Toronto) as my employer transferred me on an ITC Work Visa.
Is it possible that I can update my application so that it becomes an Inland application, if so, then how & what do I need do for it.

2) Another question on SIN#, not sure if that is something i can get help here, i have a previous SIN# that expired in Feb-2021, now that i am back here again, to i apply for new, of is there some-way to renew the old one.

Looking for your expert opinion please.

Thanks in Advance!!
Sahil B
@legalfalcon , kindly assist on this please

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , kindly assist on this please
Under the law, there is nothing as inland or outland. Based on your country of residence, you are issued instructions on how to complete the formalities when your application is approved. If you are already in Canada, you will be issued e-COPR without having to submit your passport for a PR visa.

If you are outside Canada, and if you are not from a visa exempt country, you will have to submit your passport and obtain a PR visa before you can land.

Just send a webform and update your address with IRCC. However, this will not expedite your processing.

You will have to apply for a new SIN.

naveenjohn94

Jun 4, 2020
Under the law, there is nothing as inland or outland. Based on your country of residence, you are issued instructions on how to complete the formalities when your application is approved. If you are already in Canada, you will be issued e-COPR without having to submit your passport for a PR visa.

If you are outside Canada, and if you are not from a visa exempt country, you will have to submit your passport and obtain a PR visa before you can land.

Just send a webform and update your address with IRCC. However, this will not expedite your processing.

You will have to apply for a new SIN.
Would I still need to send my passport to obtain a PR visa if I already have a visit visa (Business) to Canada?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Would I still need to send my passport to obtain a PR visa if I already have a visit visa (Business) to Canada?
Yes, even if you have a TRV (study, visitor's, work visa etc.) if your application is approved, and you are outside Canada, you will be asked to submit your PP and a visa and COPR will be issued.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hi,

I was wondering if you guys could help me confirm something about remeds.

My meds expired yesterday and my application is "Review Required" since mid-January 2021.

@legalfalcon, is it correct that the extension or request to redo the medical exams will only come when the application is nearing completion.
In other words, as long as I don't hear anything from IRCC about the medical exam, it means that nothing is happening with the application ?

Last edited:

fc123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Hi everyone, an update received through GCMS notes. FSW-O, Nov 1 2020 AOR.
On 19th May 2021 the file was updated so that everything is passed (eligibility, criminality, info sharing) but application is not yet officially approved. There is no mention of recommended pass or final passed, it is just passed and same in notes from officer.
No updates since then, except this week medical exam expired and was updated in online account from ‘medical passed’ to ‘medical not required’. The wait continues but it is a relief to know that it seems all processing stages are passed.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
On 19th May 2021 the file was updated so that everything is passed (eligibility, criminality, info sharing) but application is not yet officially approved. There is no mention of recommended pass or final passed, it is just passed and same in notes from officer.
No updates since then, except this week medical exam expired and was updated in online account from ‘medical passed’ to ‘medical not required’. The wait continues but it is a relief to know that it seems all processing stages are passed.
Wats your CRS ?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Is Security blank in your notes? If not then a VO has yet to look at your application like most applications.

mikefox299

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Nov 3 2020 AOR (Inland). File hasn't been touched since January 2021 as per the latest CGMS. I was checking my profile and noticed a ghost update. No emails received.

Nothing else on the profile changed (it's not medicals because mine expire on Dec 11), I'm hoping this is a good sign. Just ordered a new CGMS

I recently submitted a study permit + visitor visa in June 2021, so that might have triggered IRCC to actually work on my file.