LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Label: Admin/Info-Sharing
Activity Type: Biographic
Partner: USA Activity ID
ID: xxxxxxx
Request Type: Biographic Request Response
Errors Returned - EC02 Application Error Processing Request

@legalfalcon I was going through my gcms notes Generated back in April and I noted this under info sharing. I was exempt from giving bio metrics. I don't know how I missed this. Should I be worried ? Anyone Else knows about this ?
Rest everything
Eligibility Passed
Criminality Passed
Info Sharing In Progress
Security Not Started
Not sure what your question is, could you elaborate.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Not sure what your question is, could you elaborate.
In My GCMS under info sharing it says

Activity Type - Biographic / Genre d'activité - Biographique Partner / Pays - USA Activity ID / ID de l'activité
************************************ Request Type - Biographic Request Response / Genre de demande
Réponse de demande biographique Errors Returned / Erreurs retournées - EC02 - Application error processing
request

What does this error mean ?

Pewdipurple

May 2, 2021
Hi all,

CEC Outland

AOR - 19th November 2020

VO - Ottawa
Eligibility - Review Required
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not started
Medicals - Passed
Info sharing - Complete

I just received my gcms notes and I don’t understand why eligibility is in review required. It just states review required A11.2: review required ready to finalize rprf - complete. The next line shows an asterisk next to my former job description with review required.

My crs points have also decreased by 40 points which doesn’t meet the cut off in the draw, I’m guessing it’s due to this as that role is my only Canadian experience. My employer refused to add my role duties to my reference letter so I attached the initial job description. The company has since been sold to a different company and I’m not sure my previous manager works there anymore so I can’t verify my duties. Not sure what to do.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Hi all,

CEC Outland

AOR - 19th November 2020

VO - Ottawa
Eligibility - Review Required
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not started
Medicals - Passed
Info sharing - Complete

I just received my gcms notes and I don’t understand why eligibility is in review required. It just states review required A11.2: review required ready to finalize rprf - complete. The next line shows an asterisk next to my former job description with review required.

My crs points have also decreased by 40 points which doesn’t meet the cut off in the draw, I’m guessing it’s due to this as that role is my only Canadian experience. My employer refused to add my role duties to my reference letter so I attached the initial job description. The company has since been sold to a different company and I’m not sure my previous manager works there anymore so I can’t verify my duties. Not sure what to do.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Hello, I had similar issues with my eligibility. It was review required because my manager did not include my job duties in my reference letter. I had to write the company again after almost 4 years to request for a new letter. I included all emails I got and received from my previous manager and gave them a format which they would write the letter. Mind you I emailed the company from outside Canada and I got a response within 24 hours with a new reference letter. I would advise you do same.

Make sure you send the company your previous reference letter so show that you worked there.

Aor nov 5th 2020
CEC outland.
VO: ottawa
All stages passed since June 29th, 2021

jazz1992kaur

Jan 15, 2021
Hi Everyone,
AOR: November 19, 2020
FSW-inland

I just received an email from ircc to confirm if I am still in Canada and they will send me PR portal information.

It's a good news for FSW candidates :)
I was following this thread since I applied for the PR, after a long wait finally good news. I am sharing it with you guys because when I felt hopeless, I used to read this thread. Hopefully all of you guys will hear the good news soon, specifically FSW candidates :)

klausmike

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hi Everyone,
FSW-inland

I just received an email from ircc to confirm if I am still in Canada and they will send me PR portal information.

I was following this thread since I applied for the PR, after a long wait finally good news. I am sharing it with you guys because when I felt hopeless, I used to read this thread. Hopefully all of you guys will hear the good news soon, specifically FSW candidates :)
what VO pls?

fav5y

Sep 18, 2020
hello @legalfalcon

I need your assistance on this; Firstly my AOR: Nov 26th, 2020,

I had gotten my international passport renewed after then, so i had to do a webform for this, informing IRCC of the change, is this material? and would they update my application?

I had initially claimed points for "Two or more certificates", which was my B.Sc and my professional accounting degree (ICAN, Its a National degree), (although it is very recognized, it is not equivalent to an educational degree). At the time, i just assumed it was good to go. Then i ordered a GCMS note (March, 2021) and i realized that the ICAN degree wasn't acknowledged. so i decided to do the (ACCA, which is a global degree, recognized and equivalent to a Canadian college degree). I also had this evaluated by WES. i also sent a webform for this, informing IRCC of the change, is this material? and would they update my application?

Drillinglife

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Hi Everyone,
FSW-inland

Congrats! You are one of the very few lucky ones but you are definitely giving us hope. Can you please let us know what was the status of your medicals (valid, expired or extended)?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Activity Type - Biographic / Genre d'activité - Biographique Partner / Pays - USA Activity ID / ID de l'activité
************************************ Request Type - Biographic Request Response / Genre de demande
Réponse de demande biographique Errors Returned / Erreurs retournées - EC02 - Application error processing
request

The error signifies that either there was no record available or nothing returned in response to the request.

Reactions: beyourownak

Drillinglife

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
@legalfalcon i need your advice please.

I'm trying to change the address on file as i moved within Canada from one province to another. I tried to send a webform but received a reply that this service is now limited to Afghanistan crisis enquiries.

They also advised to use "change of address" self service option but whenever i try it i get this:

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet."

What does that mean and what do you think i can do? I'm fsw-inland. Eligibility passed since Jan 2020 and criminality in progress.

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020

request

Hi I made some research and I found this:
Sometimes an applicants may also see “Info Sharing: System Error“; all this means is that either no information was found or a technical error occurred in accessing the information. Associated with this you may also see the comments “Contact GCMS Helpdesk or Proceed with processing the application, at the VO’s discretion”. This is also a sign that the checks found no issues.

Reactions: beyourownak

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon i need your advice please.

I'm trying to change the address on file as i moved within Canada from one province to another. I tried to send a webform but received a reply that this service is now limited to Afghanistan crisis enquiries.

They also advised to use "change of address" self service option but whenever i try it i get this:

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet."

What does that mean and what do you think i can do? I'm fsw-inland. Eligibility passed since Jan 2020 and criminality in progress.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/change-address.html