+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Any Nov Aor FSW O whose has passed all stages or atleast whose eligibility is passed ?
There a number of those whose eligibility is passed, me included. This was done around Dec-Jan. No movement since then. God knows when they will touch all the pending FSW applications. My worst nightmare is that they cancel the pending applications. I just hope we see some movement before the end of the year.

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
There a number of those whose eligibility is passed, me included. This was done around Dec-Jan. No movement since then. God knows when they will touch all the pending FSW applications. My worst nightmare is that they cancel the pending applications. I just hope we see some movement before the end of the year.
Thanks for your reply. Whats your Nov aor date and your Country of Residence?

I also hope to see FSW O applications move a bit quicker. But only IRCC knows what would happen once can't speculate.

KashMan04

Aug 27, 2019
Did Pandemic end? As far as I know no tourist visas are issued in most countries in the world, exception being recently Greece and Bulgaria because Summer came. If by visitor visa you mean tourist visa - i believe there’s no way to get it. You can only get work visa, student visa and family visa.

Moreover, check https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/wizard-start - you can’t travel to Canada even if you were issued COPR. The only trick is that if you got COPR, you can go to US and from US you can enter Canada. This is the only reason why few posts before our FSW-O colleague received COPR after 2 years - because she is a resident of US.
Thanks for your reply. I do not need the tourist visa to be issued as I already have my tourist visa, nor am I from India or Pakistan. I just want to know if I am allowed to go to another country while awaiting COPR. For instance if I go to the US or UK for a few months would it affect the processing of my COPR. I am also fully vaccinated if that makes any difference?

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
Does anyone know how long the Security check takes? I'm so anxious those days.

CEC inland
AOR: Nov 18, 2020
Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Security - Not Started
I too have same status but what's your BGC status?
Mine is "We are processing"

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
I too have same status but what's your BGC status?
Mine is "We are processing"
mine is also we are processing for the same milestone statuses. and nothing never changed through hole duration except Meds and Bio Exempt.
I also gave another call today - Security is still not started but consultant told me that he is not sure if it's actually not started or not updated yet. Also I've heard that application is 90% ready and it looks like they actively working on a file, Eligibility is fully passed (conclusively) so are Criminality and Info Sharing..
Also, I raised a web-form before and got following answer:
  • The eligibility requirements are passed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Seems that only Security is pending.. hope this would be resolved soon too.

Anything to be worried about here?

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Thanks for your reply. I do not need the tourist visa to be issued as I already have my tourist visa, nor am I from India or Pakistan. I just want to know if I am allowed to go to another country while awaiting COPR. For instance if I go to the US or UK for a few months would it affect the processing of my COPR. I am also fully vaccinated if that makes any difference?
In my personal opinion, I would strongly advise against travelling until you've at least received the COPR.

Here are 5 reasons as to why you shouldn't be travelling until at least 60% of the population is vaccinated:
1. You may well be fully vaccinated but others around you are not, and you can still act as a transmitting vector. Don't be selfish, don't be a potential cause for an innocent person(s)'s death.
2. You will still be subjected to mandatory quarantines set by each country; however, I'm assuming, if money and time aren't an issue for you, then this also shouldn't be an issue.
3. If you were not able to return to Canada for any reasons and your application was approved while you are abroad, your application may well be considered abandoned. It happened to some people who were stuck with CEC-inland applications abroad at the beginning of the pandemic and they were forced to reapply with a CEC-outland application.
4. After having done quite an extensive research on the topic myself, I feel nobody really knows how IRCC will handle your application. Some people managed to get their COPR just fine, while others had to reapply, but the general consensus is to stay until you at least get the COPR.
5. Lack of structure in the system of IRCC, and lack of direct, clear, and timely communication with anyone inside who's directly in charge of your application will result in many, many bureaucratic headaches down the road if you were to run into any issues. If you're built to deal with unnecessary stress and headaches, then this shouldn't be an issue.

However, nothing is impossible in life if you set your mind to it, so this is entirely up to you.

Reactions: KashMan04

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
Had another call with the agent named Pascal, she/he was super cool and provided all the details I requested for.
Eligibility - Conclusively Passed (recommended pass on April 30th, it was passed when I called last time around 2nd week of may)
Criminality - Passed
Info Sharing - Complete
Security - Not Started
Medicals - Passed
BGC - We are Processing
AOR - 24th Nov
Stream - CEC Inland (No dependents)
my details are in signature

@legalfalcon the agent told me my physical file is in Ottawa but Sydney, Nova Scotia office is helping to process the file. What does this mean?

When I checked my GCMS notes last time my secondary office was Edmonton