+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

browntitan

Jan 5, 2021
Yes, I do, but I'm not sure it is a system glitch or not
I've got it to. I don't think it's a system glitch. I gave biometrics long back and even though IRCC confirmed that they have got it and it reflected on the top right, the status value still said "waiting for biometrics" for a long time.
With today's ghost update, it has finally updated that they have my biometrics. However the date says the AOR date instead of the actual biometrics date. The same exact thing happened to a friend of mine too. So I believe the agent went through the profile and probably would have corrected it or some other update on the application would have caused this correction

Reactions: mapple007

VOBIEGBU

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I've got it to. I don't think it's a system glitch. I gave biometrics long back and even though IRCC confirmed that they have got it and it reflected on the top right, the status value still said "waiting for biometrics" for a long time.
With today's ghost update, it has finally updated that they have my biometrics. However the date says the AOR date instead of the actual biometrics date. The same exact thing happened to a friend of mine too. So I believe the agent went through the profile and probably would have corrected it or some other update on the application would have caused this correction
I am still experiencing a GU at the moment, is that same with you guys ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I got an e-mail from the IRCC PR client portal asking me to send the below details.

Name
UCI
Email
Original entry date
Last entry date into Canada
Port of Entry location.

Looks like I have an option asking IRCC to create a separate account for each individual in my application to upload a photo or can have dependant's accounts created under the principal account. Which one is the better option?

My wife as well as I got e-mails from the IRCC PR client portal. If I'm choosing to have individual accounts for each, should I reply back from each of our e-mail addresses with the respective individual details? or should I include both my wife's and my details while replying back to that e-mail.

Appreciate your help !!
You can create separate accounts of just one for all. It is baed on your convenience. Most people just have one for their entire family.

Reactions: satya1986