+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon , why do some Inland applicants receive BIL and I don't even though I am FSW-inland?

Most of them receive BIL at the same time as MEP, I already have MEP but no BIL...

I thought that by the Biometrics exemption rule, inland people should not be required to submit Biometrics since they must have given it when the first came to Canada as temporary residents.

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
How do you guys call IRCC, everytime i call it goes to the automated message, and even after entering 0 it just says nothing

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Hi all,
I have some questions about IP2 and ADR.
I got RPRF request along with a query letter requesting for a document on 25 jan. So is this a ADR request?
I paid RPRF in jan only and uploaded the docs on 23 feb. Since then, the Additional doc section in my account is Not Applicable. AND my background check (We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.) has remained unchanged since dec or so.
So, can someone suggest could this be considered as IP2 or IP1?
Can some please help me resolve this ?

yooo987

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
BC
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-06-2020
AOR Received.
23-11-2020
I have very similar timeline as yours i'm inland pnp as well. How did you request GCMS i'm thinking about requesting for one thanks
Hi, did you order from IRCC or CBSA and which service provider did you use?
I ordered CBSA 4th Feb from caips and that’s been delayed by 45days
Ordered directly from IRCC

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @legalfalcon , why do some Inland applicants receive BIL and I don't even though I am FSW-inland?

Most of them receive BIL at the same time as MEP, I already have MEP but no BIL...

I thought that by the Biometrics exemption rule, inland people should not be required to submit Biometrics since they must have given it when the first came to Canada as temporary residents.
Checkout these Facts about biometrics

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
I have a question: I applied through an immigration firm. They have my IRCC profile login credentials and I don't have them.

Is there any step I can see on the website where it indicates if proof of funds steps is completed i.e. they are satisfied with the proof of funds I submitted?

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
I have a question: I applied through an immigration firm. They have my IRCC profile login credentials and I don't have them.

Is there any step I can see on the website where it indicates if proof of funds steps is completed i.e. they are satisfied with the proof of funds I submitted?
Firstly, you can ask them for access details. I also did so.
Secondly, cic account does not show the status for proof of funds. However, if they have any issue or have any concerns with that, they will upload a msg in your account.

Reactions: hydrizxcv

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

You can ask the immigration firm to request your Gcms Notes or you can do it yourself too and you can request from IRCC and/or CBSA, see https://bit.ly/34nuJPu

Reactions: hydrizxcv

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

4. I have received Biometrics Instructions Letter (BIL), but all IRCC offices in Canada or in my country are closed, and I am unlikely to comply with the 30 days time frame to provide the biometrics.
IRCC has informed that the biometric instruction letter (BIL) cannot be amended and IRCC will continue to advise applicants that they have 30 days from the date of the letter to give their biometrics. In the most recent policy change, IRCC has informed that if you have given biometrics in the last 10 years, you are exempt from giving them again. To check if your previous biometrics are valid, you can check the status at <https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery?fbclid=IwAR2XOMUJJMcdwNWG8awkgF_u7OGylXTxRqhCM_g23tSqq1uJVhC2KyRv1aI>

However, if you do not fall within the above exception, IRCC will automatically extend your biometrics deadline to give your biometrics. You do not have to give your biometrics until the sites reopen. This applies to you, even if your biometrics instruction letter (BIL) says you have 30 or 90 days. Also, you don’t have to contact IRCC for this extension, and you don’t need a new BIL to make another appointment when sites reopen. You can bring your original BIL to your new appointment to show proof of payment, even if time frame mentioned on BIL is expired. To keep updated on the most recent updates in BIL see here.

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
GCMS received today. Ordered on 8/2/2021. My files have not been touched since 30/12/2020.
AOR: 6/11/2020. Only criminality and info sharing in progress. Nothing else‘s been started. CEC inland. CPC-Ottawa. Officer in charge: BM24017

Looks like it’ll be a long wait for me, here’s hoping my case doesn’t get stuck for 10+ months like many others on this forum. CPC-O appears to be the slowest.

viksap

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
GCMS received today. Ordered on 8/2/2021. My files have not been touched since 30/12/2020.
AOR: 6/11/2020. Only criminality and info sharing in progress. Nothing else‘s been started. CEC inland. CPC-Ottawa. Officer in charge: BM24017
Did you ask for the ID of your case officer through call?

baryonix

May 21, 2019
4. I have received Biometrics Instructions Letter (BIL), but all IRCC offices in Canada or in my country are closed, and I am unlikely to comply with the 30 days time frame to provide the biometrics.
IRCC has informed that the biometric instruction letter (BIL) cannot be amended and IRCC will continue to advise applicants that they have 30 days from the date of the letter to give their biometrics. In the most recent policy change, IRCC has informed that if you have given biometrics in the last 10 years, you are exempt from giving them again. To check if your previous biometrics are valid, you can check the status at <https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery?fbclid=IwAR2XOMUJJMcdwNWG8awkgF_u7OGylXTxRqhCM_g23tSqq1uJVhC2KyRv1aI>

However, if you do not fall within the above exception, IRCC will automatically extend your biometrics deadline to give your biometrics. You do not have to give your biometrics until the sites reopen. This applies to you, even if your biometrics instruction letter (BIL) says you have 30 or 90 days. Also, you don’t have to contact IRCC for this extension, and you don’t need a new BIL to make another appointment when sites reopen. You can bring your original BIL to your new appointment to show proof of payment, even if time frame mentioned on BIL is expired. To keep updated on the most recent updates in BIL see here.
Thanks for replying.

But I dont even receive BIL. What I want to ask is that am I exempted?

Why do some inland applicants receive BIL and I don't?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for replying.

But I dont even receive BIL. What I want to ask is that am I exempted?

Why do some inland applicants receive BIL and I don't?
Check the link in the response to see if you are exempt.

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020

Looks like it’ll be a long wait for me, here’s hoping my case doesn’t get stuck for 10+ months like many others on this forum. CPC-O appears to be the slowest.
In a similar situation, though I put a call through and the officer confirmed BGC is in progress. Everything else not started