+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
I'll so love to quote this when IRCC suddenly take a u-turn and start churning out PPRs back-to-back!
I'm sure the OP would love to be wrong in this case. I'll be extremely happy if I get PPR even by Nov this year. Sadly I don't think that's very likely.

Reactions: upon

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
I'm sure the OP would love to be wrong in this case. I'll be extremely happy if I get PPR even by Nov this year. Sadly I don't think that's very likely.
I highly doubt this.
By may they might lift travel restrictions and start issuing por.
The reason behind all these is non availability of vaccine and spike in cases due to neglejace of people. Also the new strain identified was concerning.
However, as majority of Canadians gets vaccinated, they will ease the restrictions.
As per the news, Toronto has removed the lockdown, and that's a good sign.

Reactions: Sharanm7

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
I usually stay quiet but that pessimism was too far an extreme that I had to respond and neutralise it with some bit of optimism! I've got friends who are 2019 AOR stuck in AVO. I bet they would be much more depressed reading such comments. By mid-year, you'd be surprised the turn things will take. We need to hang in there and stay optimistic!
I highly doubt this.
The reason behind all these is non availability of vaccine and spike in cases due to neglejace of people. Also the new strain identified was concerning.
However, as majority of Canadians gets vaccinated, they will ease the restrictions.

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
I called IRCC today
The guy was way rude than expected.
Eligibility review started but post additional documents request submission, no one has touched my file.
Rest of the things haven't been looked at.
VO: file hasn't moved from canada. That's all he said.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
I usually stay quiet but that pessimism was too far an extreme that I had to respond and neutralise it with some bit of optimism! I've got friends who are 2019 AOR stuck in AVO. I bet they would be much more depressed reading such comments. By mid-year, you'd be surprised the turn things will take. We need to hang in there and stay optimistic!
Just curious, how does the fact that people are waiting since 2019 supposed to give us hope? If anything, it just goes to show the huge backlog that IRCC has to deal with?

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
I highly doubt this.
Like I said before, I'll be more than happy to take back my words lol. I want my application to move asap too obviously. But things just don't look promising, especially for outland applicants like me whose application is at Ottawa.

Reactions: JRD0218

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Like I said before, I'll be more than happy to take back my words lol. I want my application to move asap too obviously. But things just don't look promising, especially for outland applicants like me whose application is at Ottawa.
I agree.
Our AOR is same and am also an outlander.
My file haven't been touched.
It hasn't moved to any visa office

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
I agree.
Our AOR is same and am also an outlander.
My file haven't been touched.
It hasn't moved to any visa office
Initially I was very hopeful. I got RPRF request in Jan. Then a little while later I called them up and found out that my eligibility was passed at CIO, then the file was sent to CPC-O. This was mid Jan. The file hasn't been touched since then. And people with their files at CPC-O have been waiting since 2019.

Reactions: JRD0218

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Initially I was very hopeful. I got RPRF request in Jan. Then a little while later I called them up and found out that my eligibility was passed at CIO, then the file was sent to CPC-O. This was mid Jan. The file hasn't been touched since then. And people with their files at CPC-O have been waiting since 2019.
We all will sail through this
Have faith buddy

Reactions: muspal

GXSINGH

Jan 22, 2018
Just called IRCC yesterday.
AOR 3 nov 2020
eligibility: Passed(pending in online portal)
criminality: passed
BG check: not started
visa office: Ottawa and Sydney NS

is it true Ottawa is the slowest office to process applications.

sandhu5555

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
Just called IRCC yesterday.
AOR 3 nov 2020
eligibility: Passed(pending in online portal)
criminality: passed
BG check: not started
visa office: Ottawa and Sydney NS

is it true Ottawa is the slowest office to process applications.
What Background status shows in your online portal?