+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

MountSheba

Dec 20, 2019
Dont worry were in the same boat. I got a request to give BIO 03 Dec and took it on the 5th Dec. Still waiting for confirmation and approval of the biometrics. We have not received a request to give Medicals as well. You will get the notification. Believe me i know its hard to practice patience as we have been waiting for that email too ;)
Hi Linwil82,

Any update regarding medicals request from your side, or any other communication? We are also applying from South Africa, we also roughly have the same timeline (I have seen on the docs tracker).

week

Jun 12, 2019
India
Hi everyone, just wanted to quickly acknowledge everyone's inputs and assistance - even though I don't actively comment here, taking stock of progress updates by everyone have been extremely useful as a benchmark :)

We received a PPR email on 15th Feb and it's been 4 days since we submitted our Passport to the VAC. The last update since 3 days is that it's being processed by IRCC office in New Delhi. Any idea how long does this process usually take?

Also, do they send the COPR along with the stamped passport? Or, does that come separately?

Many thanks and all the best to everyone else - keep on that patience; it pays off! :)

Mariaont5119

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Help!!!!
I checked the status today and in the part of Permanet Resident Application Satutus had changed from IN PROCESS to APPLICATION RECEIVED. Can anybody explain to me? I believe I am going steps back!!!!o_Oo_O
don't worry. it means that they received your application, next step is aor2 from them. I've had the same situation

Reactions: Lynsita

satcan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hi everyone, just wanted to quickly acknowledge everyone's inputs and assistance - even though I don't actively comment here, taking stock of progress updates by everyone have been extremely useful as a benchmark :)

We received a PPR email on 15th Feb and it's been 4 days since we submitted our Passport to the VAC. The last update since 3 days is that it's being processed by IRCC office in New Delhi. Any idea how long does this process usually take?

Also, do they send the COPR along with the stamped passport? Or, does that come separately?

Many thanks and all the best to everyone else - keep on that patience; it pays off! :)
We received PPR email on Feb 7, submitted passports on Feb 10. Received by Ndvo on Feb 11 and status is in processing at IRCC from Feb 12. Still no update yet. I already booked tickets on Mar 1. Hoping get it early next week. @KosVin did you submit your passport and any update?

Regarding COPR, yes they send it along with the stamped passport

Reactions: Jupoleon and week

KosVin

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
We received PPR email on Feb 7, submitted passports on Feb 10. Received by Ndvo on Feb 11 and status is in processing at IRCC from Feb 12. Still no update yet. I already booked tickets on Mar 1. Hoping get it early next week. @KosVin did you submit your passport and any update?

Same here
Passport Request - Feb 11th
Passport submitted at VFS (HYDERABAD) - Feb 12th
Passport reached to NDVO - Feb 13th
Visa under process at IRCC - Feb 14th
No update since then. I havent book the tickets yet because i am not sure how long this is gonna take.

bpcsekhar

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
NewDelhi

Can you please share your timeline...

KosVin

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020

Everyone says the usual processing time would be 10-15 days and in some cases 20-25 days to get the passports back with COPR

mines

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Kathmandu
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
07-11-2019
AOR Received.
08-31-2019
File Transfer...
30-10-2019
Med's Request
09-06-2019
Med's Done....
12-06-2019
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
My status is as follows, Please advise:

Sponsorship:
------------
- We received your application to sponsor on July 11, 2019.
- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 31, 2019.
- We started processing your application on August 30, 2019.

Permanent Residence:
--------------------
- We received application for permanent residence on July 11, 2019.
- We started processing application on November 13, 2019.
- We sent medical instructions on September 6, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
- Medical results have been received.

week

Jun 12, 2019
India
Same here
Passport Request - Feb 11th
Passport submitted at VFS (HYDERABAD) - Feb 12th
Passport reached to NDVO - Feb 13th
Visa under process at IRCC - Feb 14th
No update since then. I havent book the tickets yet because i am not sure how long this is gonna take.
Have you received an update yet?

KosVin

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020

Hey buddy, Do you have any update on your file? Is it in New Delhi?

Lynsita

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Habana
Not sure if I should be happy about it or not: I received an update in the online account that my file is transferred to New delhi Visa office for further processing. It was sent to Mississauga office on Dec 31 and after a month and half they sent it to New delhi. In the ECAS, PA side changed back to In process from app received.
Is anyone in this group with the same experience or would know if something like this is normal?
My timeline:
App received- Nov 18
AOR1- Dec 18
Sponsor approval- Dec 20
Med and Bio completed- Dec 21
File transfer to Mississauga- Dec 31
PA side changed from in process to app received - Jan 7
File transfer to New delhi- Feb 18
PA side changed back to In process - Feb 19
Same happened to me I but first Ankara VO and then Mexico VO my ECAS also had the same chages as you.

Pradeep94

Feb 24, 2020
Hi
Application received: 26 nov 2019
Aor1 : 13 dec 2019
Boimetrics req : 13 dec 2019
Boimetrics submitted : 27 dec 2019
SA : 23 dec 2019
Med req : 23 dec 2019
Med pasd : 4 jan 2020
Application transferred to NDVO : 20 jan 2020
Now waiting...