Nov 6, 2019
Hello!

This is my timeline:
Application received: November 6, 2020
AOR 1 : November 26, 2020
Sponsor approval: February 12, 2020
Biometrics request: February 11, 2020
Medicals request: February 12, 2020
Moved to Visa office: February 18, 2020 (Transferred to Mississauga VO, not Mexico)

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Help!!!!
I checked the status today and in the part of Permanet Resident Application Satutus had changed from IN PROCESS to APPLICATION RECEIVED. Can anybody explain to me? I believe I am going steps back!!!!o_Oo_O
It`s normal situetion next step: new status second time In progress=Aor2

Reactions: Lynsita

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
It shouldn't be. We've been together for almost 4 years. My husband is 20 years older than me but I don't think that should be a red flag. Nothing else comes to my mind.
i think 20 years - it`s small red flag, but i think in Vienna officer will be think about this moment (I think in Sydney important work with sponsor, with PA and marriage work will be in VO). Don`t worry, you are not alone (i sure) just you see in tracker maybe 1% of all nov`s files!

Reactions: Irena023

Pandacitaa

Nov 6, 2019
I don't want to depress anyone, but my own impression from looking at posts and the trackers says - don't get excited too early.

Dont' get me wrong, pre-arrival is an unambiguously good sign - the file is moving forward and the pre-arrival shows something has happened (I"m not 100% sure what exactly). But it does not necessarily mean that the passport request/PPR (the most important step) is coming right-now soon. It seems that it can take an unpredictable period of time after the pre-arrival.

In contrast "decision made" for the applicant does seem to coincide - most of the time - with a short gap of time before the PPR.

Again, it's a good thing - but it doesn't always mean that the PPR is coming in a matter of weeks.
I got my passport request letter hours later

joshisuneet30

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Not sure if I should be happy about it or not: I received an update in the online account that my file is transferred to New delhi Visa office for further processing. It was sent to Mississauga office on Dec 31 and after a month and half they sent it to New delhi. In the ECAS, PA side changed back to In process from app received.
Is anyone in this group with the same experience or would know if something like this is normal?
My timeline:
App received- Nov 18
AOR1- Dec 18
Sponsor approval- Dec 20
Med and Bio completed- Dec 21
File transfer to Mississauga- Dec 31
PA side changed from in process to app received - Jan 7
File transfer to New delhi- Feb 18
PA side changed back to In process - Feb 19

Last edited:

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Not sure if I should be happy about it or not: I received an update in the online account that my file is transferred to New delhi Visa office for further processing. It was sent to Mississauga office on Dec 31 and after a month and half they sent it to New delhi. In the ECAS, PA side changed back to In process from app received.
Is anyone in this group with the same experience or would know if something like this is normal?
My timeline:
App received- Nov 18
AOR1- Dec 18
Sponsor approval- Dec 20
Med and Bio completed- Dec 21
File transfer to Mississauga- Dec 31
PA side changed from in process to app received - Jan 7
File transfer to New delhi- Feb 18
PA side changed back to In process - Feb 19
Yes that's good. Basically that's AOR2 They're working :)

Reactions: joshisuneet30

bluecanuck

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Just got confirmation that MVO received my wife's passport after we sent it for PPR.

Any idea how long it usually takes them to send it back with the COPR?

Thanks Everyone!

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
We did bio but not medical because I think the fact that it’s from Quebec they wait to do medical but I did apply for csq . Yes my file was in Sydney and just moved to London

Im in quebec as well and you're very right . I believe the csq is holding us back even if they say it wont affect processing it does . My file has been transferred since December 13th to mexico but my csq just started processing. Did bio but no request for nedical yet .

Last edited:
Reactions: Canada&CO

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Im in quebec as well and you're very right . I believe the csq is holding us back even if they say it wont affect processing it does . My file has been transferred since sept 13th to mexico but my csq just started processing. Did bio but no request for nedical yet .
Same file just got transferred but no medical in view I did get aor for csq in end of January so hopefully by may it will be here

Reactions: Irena023