+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Brendan92

Feb 28, 2020
Hi guys, just wondering what happens after the medical examination? My wife submitted her biometrics and medical examination to Sydney Jan 4th. Today they sent us an email saying that her medical application has been transferred to London Ont for further processing. What can we expect next?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi guys, just wondering what happens after the medical examination? My wife submitted her biometrics and medical examination to Sydney Jan 4th. Today they sent us an email saying that her medical application has been transferred to London Ont for further processing. What can we expect next?
PA must receive AOR2, but London doesn’t always send it

bvraosuri

Sep 29, 2016
Hi
My wife submitted passport through vfs hyderabad on Feb 11it was received and under processing since feb 12
I have booked flight on march 5, till now no update on approval and return tracking
Should I reschedule?

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hi
My wife submitted passport through vfs hyderabad on Feb 11it was received and under processing since feb 12
I have booked flight on march 5, till now no update on approval and return tracking
Should I reschedule?
You can call VFS office to get your passport update

Irena023

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Zadar, Croatia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-11-2019
Hi all! Here's a question - does anyone know, in case Sponsor changes jobs while the application is in progress does he have to send the new info through that webform or?

week

Jun 12, 2019
India
Hi
Should I reschedule?
Please keep us posted when you receive a response or notification. I have submitted mine on 17th and received by Delhi IRCC office on 19th. There's no update yet.

I have an international trip prebooked on 8th March and even I'm wondering if I should cancel that. It does take 2-3 days from dispatch to receipt so please factor that in.