Submitted to VFS (Hyderabad) : Feb 12th
Reached to NDVO and under process: Feb 14th
Approved and dispatched passport: March 6th
Thanks for the info
My wife will get her passport soon then. She submitted at Delhi vfs on 16th Feb

Reactions: KosVin

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
I'm November 2019 application, #Quebec, #Outland. My file was transferred to Manila VO and waiting for #CSQ, not Medical request yet.

I'm planning to move another country which belongs to Singapore VO early. Do you think my file will not have any issue with that? When do I need to inform them that I change my address? Anybody here has same issue?

Reactions: Canada&CO

iamerickson

Dec 20, 2019
Hey everyone, anyone from Philippines here? Just got an email from manila visa office asking for additional information in regards to NBI certificate that bears the remark "No Criminal Record". How can i ask NBI to provide a written explanation of the remark?

yums

Apr 10, 2019
hey, we submitted for SOWP for my husband November 9th 2019. we got a correspondence email saying biometrics is valid from Nairobi VO and notice on gckey that medical was passed. is this AOR2?
Does anyone know how long after this to get a final response? anyone else in Nairobi VO?

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hi, as I mentioned earlier that this is our re application after 1st refusal, my wife is fighting with her health and I am helpless. My file has been transferred to New Delhi Visa Office on Feb.25th is any way can be exivate to process? Are they have different time frame for re do applicant and who's married for 3 years now. We both are dying from each side. Anybody facing the same? Or any help?

Wzka

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Hi, as I mentioned earlier that this is our re application after 1st refusal, my wife is fighting with her health and I am helpless. My file has been transferred to New Delhi Visa Office on Feb.25th is any way can be exivate to process? Are they have different time frame for re do applicant and who's married for 3 years now. We both are dying from each side. Anybody facing the same? Or any help?
Why were you refused, also if you’re using a lawyer you can ask them to build up the case not sure how it will affect the application though.

jetlagmon

Oct 23, 2019
Anybody else being held back by their medical exam results? We had ours done in December. The doctors were inconclusive on their findings. They had my wife take additional tests (sputum) that delayed things by 3 months before she was cleared for everything again. So this week, they made her do the original exam, but once again they were inconclusive—after 3 months of evidence showing that she was clear.

Wamlambez

Oct 15, 2019
Hey forums I applied under spousal sponsorship
Biometric done Feb 25 but no answer
My application forwarded to Nairobi VO MARCH 4
what’s next step please need your advise
Hey my file was transferred to Nairobi in January and nothing since. Be patient, it’ll be a while before you hear from them

neet7272

Mar 4, 2020
i am sponsoring my husband from (Brampton, Ontario). My husband is in India. My application got received on November 8 2019 they started processing my application on November 29 2019. i got the biometric letter on 9 dec 2019 which done by my husband on 11 dec 2019. medical request got on 13 dec 2019 which got completed by 18 DEC 2019. Got another further request letter of test on jan 7 2020 .Medical got cleared from 9 jan 2020 after that its complete silence. when i checked Gic key Login its show the application complete 34 percent. backrgroud , eligibility and application decision is in progress. when i am checking on cic application status account. the staus right now is application received from Jan 15 2020 but before this date it was in process

Did anybody know anything about this and what is the next step ??
how long they gonna say about passport request
Anybody with same time line