+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Gtiffen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
our file got moved to Bogotá VO office in early January and then things got a bit delayed due to having submit some extra documents...at this point though having completed nearly every step, and the file started showign “in Process“ as of Feb 24th, we havnt had the Medical request yet so I’m obviously concerned that our file will be delayed for some time now. In any event given the world situation, there’s not much to be done obviously... but it’s harder then ever to be in Canada away from my wife in Colombia, and not knowing when we’ll see each other again, especially due to borders in both countries being closed now....probably more than a few of us from the November 19 Outland group in the same spot, I assume???

Wamlambez

Oct 15, 2019
Someone kindly advise on how to fill in a web form to request extension of time to complete the medical test. The panel physician is closed until further notice due to corona.

Thanks in advance.

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Someone kindly advise on how to fill in a web form to request extension of time to complete the medical test. The panel physician is closed until further notice due to corona.

Thanks in advance.
First you must know which Visa office anx then you can chose to contact them via webform . I was looking for my link but i couldn't find it . I'll lastly advise you not to worry . Because the world is eing affected i think by now all visa offices are starting to close. All the best im already sad because that means longer wait.

yums

Apr 10, 2019
Hi, I just got response for SOWP for my husband. We were refused, because
Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee

I don't understand why this would be the reason as I have a PGWP right now.
Can anyone please shed any light

• Sad
Reactions: aababuji

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hello,
Is anybody has received this kind of email? I haven't received any DM update or email

You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete.
Take me to the survey
or copy the full URL below into your internet browser: https://surveys.advanis.ca/irccclient2020?username=Z29ZFHTQ

Thank you! Your feedback will help us improve our services.

If you experience any difficulties with the survey, please contact Advanis by telephone at 1-866-509-6986 or by e-mail at survey+irccclient2020@advanis.net.

If you would like to verify the authenticity of this IRCC survey, please visit the IRCC web page under “Notices” in our Newsroom or click on the link below:
Visit the IRCC web site
Copyright © 2020 Advanis, All rights reserved.
Confidentiality:
You have been randomly selected to participate in this brief online survey. Your responses are confidential, we will not try to sell you anything, and the information you provide will never be sold to a third party.
If you'd rather not be contacted, please unsubscribe from this message.
Our mailing address is:
Advanis
10123 99th Street NW, Suite 200
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3H1
Canada

Reactions: babychikay