+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

anoop2u

Mar 27, 2020
If I have the COPR would I able to get first entry in Canada Airport now due to Covid-19 restrictions? Because Canada Immigration states “Immediate relatives are exempted from the travel ban” which include spouse & dependent child.
Someone please clarify. :(

Reactions: Jupoleon

babychikay

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
PH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
AOR Received.
11-12-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
Med's Done....
19-12-2019
If I have the COPR would I able to get first entry in Canada Airport now due to Covid-19 restrictions? Because Canada Immigration states “Immediate relatives are exempted from the travel ban” which include spouse & dependent child.
Someone please clarify. :(
Updated as of March 26, 2020:

Temporary foreign workers, some international students and approved permanent residents who haven’t yet landed are now able to enter Canada.

The travel restriction exemptions that were announced are now in place. If you’re exempt, you can now travel to Canada.

If you’re travelling by air, you need to pass a health check before you’re allowed to board your flight. Anyone who shows symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to enter Canada by air.

When you arrive in Canada we’ll assess your health before you leave the port of entry. You must isolate for 14 days even if you have no symptoms. This is mandatory.

Only people who provide essential services and truck drivers who regularly cross the border to maintain the flow of goods are exempt from the isolation requirements.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html

i_sanjana

Sep 14, 2016
My file was transferred to Mississauga VO on 3rd Feb 2020 and my husband also gave his biometrics and passed his medicals on 14th Feb. No update since then. Is it normal? Or all are facing the same situation?

Reactions: Jupoleon

Arma

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Is their any one know what’s happening I ain’t see any post early or all applications are frozen?

Arma

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Tell me about it, I hate this thing more than anything, I miss my family so much and my anniversary is coming up soon...
I also miss my daughter’s birthday if things worsened I am not sure about Nairobi vo working ?

Arma

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Service disruptions and restrictions due to #COVID19 may have an impact on processing times. Current processing times may not be accurate. No application in progress will be closed or refused due to lack of documentation or inability to complete the application process in time.