+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
No he hasn't call cic, he is very busy with work he leaves as early as 5am so he doesn't get the time to call cic, he has promised call on Monday, this is really though for me now, did you say,your husband was checking the wrong email,how maybe my husband is also checking the wrong email as well. Because it's unbelievable. :(
he is using two emails but he was more focused on one and forgot to check the other email for weeks.

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
Hello everyone I have a question, under dependents on the IMM 0008 I Listed my parents and 2 brothers they are not accompanying me, i have no kids. I just realized that only kids should be listed there not relatives. However my husband got Aor1 and in ecas it stated they received application to sponsor me and then it listed dependents included in the application which is my parents and two brothers (not accompanying) do you think they over looked it and its fine or will they have to do medical etc even tho i stated they are not coming with me, should i send a webform or do they automatically know relatives are not included under dependents?
I sent a webform to resolve this i hope i wont have to submit a new imm0008 form and theyll just fix it on their system.

halexhowellosuna

Mar 24, 2019
Quick question : American citizens only have to submit a photocopy of their passport photo pages and any amendments, right? What do they mean by amendments?

also, the self-addressed return envelope - what size are we talking about? #10? One of those huge document envelopes?

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
No he hasn't call cic, he is very busy with work he leaves as early as 5am so he doesn't get the time to call cic, he has promised call on Monday, this is really though for me now, did you say,your husband was checking the wrong email,how maybe my husband is also checking the wrong email as well. Because it's unbelievable. :(

Hello friends, my husband called the IRCC and they said they only have the receipt in their system but the application is still not reflecting in their system so they will contacting the submission office to find out why it taking too long for our application to reflect.

Friends please what do you think of this. Is it normal or couldn't it be my application is missing or returned, i don't get it now.
Anyone with such an experience?

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yup. Either it is too early for your application to be picked up, or is lost or returned.
Thanks for your response, but what will they do if my application is lost, my husband submitted the original documents with the exception of our passports.
Original documents of my birthday certificate, marriage certificate and that of my children, I just hope everything goes on well.
Very worried now.:oops:

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
That’s rare but if lost, it couldn’t be found. More chances are to be returned back. Call again everyday until you get the right answer (if you think that it has taken more time than usual and others).
Btw, what’s your timeline?
I sent my application through Canada post on 1 November 2019 and the application was received on 4November 2019

Irena023

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Zadar, Croatia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-11-2019
My application was signed for in Sydney NS on 11/21/2019 from USA.
I received an email on December 7,2019 stating that my application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

I have received nothing else since. I am unable to link my application to my GCKey and when I look up using the online tool it simply states "In Process" with the date of the Dec 7 email and no additional information.

Is this normal or should I be worried? Should my sponsorship application have been approved or denied by now? How can I be sure things are actually moving along. I'm getting worried .
My husband and I have the same thing going on. We sent our application to Sydney as well. Our date is December 13th, we did manage to link the application. But since then no word from them. I'm sure everything's ok, probably going bit slower over there.

I just read you got the request for biometrics, good for you! I wish we get something. Anything! lol

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
I sent my application through Canada post on 1 November 2019 and the application was received on 4November 2019

It can take 3 months . Ours deen show till the 3rd month , and what they said was they were doing a completeness check. come to find out it was returned cause we weree missing the countries for additional family information. So that might be ur case

i_sanjana

Sep 14, 2016
Help needed! I am the sponsor and my husband is the applicant. My application was received on 18th Nov 2019 and i received an AOR on 17th Dec 2019. I haven’t received any update after that. I had called cic to ask about the status of the application in Dec and the agent said that she cannot give the details to me as i am the sponsor and not the applicant. She asked for my email and sent me a ‘Request for information’ email which said to fill up the Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) and send it as a web form. I did not send it as i dint want to act as a representative. This was sent on 30th Dec 2019 and i received a ghost update without no changes made in my application on 1st Jan 2020. I haven’t received any medical/biometric req or SA. Is not sending the use of representative form delaying my application?

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Help needed! I am the sponsor and my husband is the applicant. My application was received on 18th Nov 2019 and i received an AOR on 17th Dec 2019. I haven’t received any update after that. I had called cic to ask about the status of the application in Dec and the agent said that she cannot give the details to me as i am the sponsor and not the applicant. She asked for my email and sent me a ‘Request for information’ email which said to fill up the Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) and send it as a web form. I did not send it as i dint want to act as a representative. This was sent on 30th Dec 2019 and i received a ghost update without no changes made in my application on 1st Jan 2020. I haven’t received any medical/biometric req or SA. Is not sending the use of representative form delaying my application?
If u dnt act as a rep u will get nothing everything will go to him its best to do it cause even when the file is transferred you wont beable to get info so full the form Nd send it via webform

i_sanjana

Sep 14, 2016
If u dnt act as a rep u will get nothing everything will go to him its best to do it cause even when the file is transferred you wont beable to get info so full the form Nd send it via webform
Ya I don’t want to send it. But not sending that form is not delaying my application right?

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
No it shouldnt as long as your husband put his email address . Everything will go to him u can have him call CIC himself for info.