+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
Does it means the CIC didn't send any email confirming the acknowledgement of receipt to your husband till he called them, pls was he given UCI and AOR number on phone? Kindly lemme know.
No he didnt get email I dnt know why, but when we checked ecas it said app received nov 21st, start processing Jan 14, Aor Jan 15

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
I have a question under sponsorship on ecas its saying we sent you Aor1 jan 15, we started processing app jan 14 I Understand all that,whats kinda confusing is "We sent you correspondence on jan 14. If not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information''.... we calling cic tomorrow to inquire more because my husband havent received any email, did everyone get that message after AOR1?

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Depends on the VO. People here in the group say CPC Mississauga process a bit faster than the other VO’s so probably you might hear something soon. Don’t worry.
Hello, My application received on Nov.12, AOR1 with a letter on Dec.4th, after that nothing. my husband TRV has been refused, unfortunately. I have called IRCC today, Agent kind enough to updated me that it is under process, checking sponsor's eligibility and my file still at Sydney. sponsor is a Canadian, PA from India. anyone can tell me how long they awill take to send for Medical and SA approval letter. Thanks

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Im applying from qc
Application processed November 4th
Transfered to mexico the 12th of dec
I see in ecase application recieved under my husband's info i dont know if it means they recieved it in mexico cause it wasnt there before ( it used to say processing)
Jupoleon you deleted your "line" on tracker ?! (i think i saw you there)

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
No he didnt get email I dnt know why, but when we checked ecas it said app received nov 21st, start processing Jan 14, Aor Jan 15
What's going on, mmmmmmm dear take heart and do the enquiries ok, it shall be well.
I don't understand all these because there will be a pressure on you based on the time they started processing without your knowledge, my husband would have to call the cic today before it's late.

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
I have a question under sponsorship on ecas its saying we sent you Aor1 jan 15, we started processing app jan 14 I Understand all that,whats kinda confusing is "We sent you correspondence on jan 14. If not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information''.... we calling cic tomorrow to inquire more because my husband havent received any email, did everyone

Mmmmmmmmm don't worry dear take heart and do the enquiries ok, it shall be well, there will be a pressure on you based on the fact they started processing your app without your knowledge, God is at work.

At least you are better than me i haven't heard anything yet, my husband would have to call the cic this morning.

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
hi Everyone.

so I am sponsoring my husband and we had sent medical beforehand. Today we got biometric request. What will the next step be. Any idea???

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
Husband was checking the wrong email, however they asked him to submit pay stubs from the past 3 months, we getting that together now to submit. Did you call cic? @adusafoa01

Last edited:

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Husband was checking the wrong email, however they asked him to submit pay stubs from the past 3 months, we getting that together now to submit. Did you call cic? @adusafoa01

No he hasn't call cic, he is very busy with work he leaves as early as 5am so he doesn't get the time to call cic, he has promised call on Monday, this is really though for me now, did you say,your husband was checking the wrong email,how maybe my husband is also checking the wrong email as well. Because it's unbelievable. :(